Yo, Another Dunce In The Family!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone loves my mom
BY HILLEL ITALIE

Sep. 15, 2015 10:49 PM EDT

NEW YORK (AP) — Chelsea Clinton said Tuesday it's surprising to hear her mom is slipping in the polls because she's "my hero."

The young Clinton, who has a daughter of her own, says she believes that as more Americans get a chance to hear from Hillary Rodham Clinton they'll understand "why I believe so strongly that she would make a great president."

Despite a big fundraising advantage and a slew of endorsements from party leaders, Hillary Clinton's standing with voters has slipped. Multiple polls show a majority of Americans don't find her honest and trustworthy.

Chelsea Clinton was asked about those polls on NBC's "Today" show.

"I'm not a pundit. I'm a daughter," she said. "And I love and admire my mom."

When asked what Hillary Clinton is like as a grandmother, Chelsea Clinton said her mom is always game for singing "The Wheels on the Bus" to baby Charlotte and is helping her learn to walk. When asked whether her mom is a good singer, Chelsea Clinton laughed and said: "Not at all."

"GTP"
what-difference-does-it-make.jpg

BY HILLEL ITALIE

Sep. 15, 2015 10:49 PM EDT

NEW YORK (AP) — Chelsea Clinton said Tuesday it's surprising to hear her mom is slipping in the polls because she's "my hero."

The young Clinton, who has a daughter of her own, says she believes that as more Americans get a chance to hear from Hillary Rodham Clinton they'll understand "why I believe so strongly that she would make a great president."

Despite a big fundraising advantage and a slew of endorsements from party leaders, Hillary Clinton's standing with voters has slipped. Multiple polls show a majority of Americans don't find her honest and trustworthy.

Chelsea Clinton was asked about those polls on NBC's "Today" show.

"I'm not a pundit. I'm a daughter," she said. "And I love and admire my mom."

When asked what Hillary Clinton is like as a grandmother, Chelsea Clinton said her mom is always game for singing "The Wheels on the Bus" to baby Charlotte and is helping her learn to walk. When asked whether her mom is a good singer, Chelsea Clinton laughed and said: "Not at all."

"GTP"
View attachment 50246

What else do you expect Chelsea would say? No surprise there! First of all, Chelsea was raised to say only things which are "politically correct". Secondly, why wouldn't she think her mom was good, after all she had her staff raise Chelsea because she was so preoccupied with her own self to do so for her daughter. Third, Chelsea's remark about Hillary being a grandmother that was "always game for singing..." to the baby tells one just how much she goes all out for her offspring and her offspring's offspring. Not! Chelsea did speak the truth by saying her mom can't sing, a result of her being raised by the hired help, no doubt, because we know for a fact neither Hillary nor Bill are capable of speaking the truth. Hillary may not be able to sing, but she sure can dance, all around the truth.

The butthurt is strong in this thread. Not since Lush Rimjob called her the "White House dog" has the butthurt-o-meter been, uh, buried this far.

Attacking family --- isn't that special. And isn't it even more informative.

The butthurt is strong in this thread. Not since Lush Rimjob called her the "White House dog" has the butthurt-o-meter been, uh, buried this far.

Guess being butt hurt isn't nearly as bad as being a butt face. You, sir, are one genuine butt face in need of a major lift.

Guess being butt hurt isn't nearly as bad as being a butt face. You, sir, are one genuine butt face in need of a major lift.

You don't have the vaguest clue what my face looks like.
Or for that matter it would seem, about much of anything.

chelsea.png

Forum List

Back