Yikes... There's an idiot in the Knesset... Surprised? Nah!

Humanity

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2014
Anat Berko, a conservative member of the Israeli Knesset, said there could be no Palestine because there’s no letter “P” in Arabic.

Applying the same logic then there are no Jews as there is no "J" in Hebrew!

What a racist little bitch!

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

There is no race called palestinian, ergo her comments cannot be racist.

She's an idiot, ergo her comments are stupid!

Not racist? Hmmm ok, then she is anti-semitic seeing as MOST Arabs are Semites!

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

These are all semantics, anyway. The real problem is one of security. Any land evacuated by Israel in the West Bank would be taken over by Islamic groups linked to Iran. That's the whole equation in a nutshell.

Oops! Humanity, the 10 year old, found an Israeli Conservative!
The P'lishtim are way long gone.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Agreed, but it is a silly comment nevertheless.

Agreed.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

It took me a while to learn English, even as a kid but simply because I might not pronounce something accurately doesn't mean that something doesn't exist.

On the other hand while I'd never argue that Hadrian didn't use the term palaestina in reference to Judaea (<----- ancient spelling ;--) Of course he did, and there are even some coins with the name on them. However the nomadic people who lived closest to Judea at the time of the first Arab Colonial invasion in roughly the 9th century CE, were Aegean in origins and were ethnically similar to Greeks, those who lived IN judea were of course Jewish.

So while I'd say there is a place called palestine in history, its history indicates its proper name prior to being Southers Syria is Judea. With the name palestine only rarely used.

Regardless of how you slice it, there is no distinct people known as palestinians as there is no distict culture, religion, language, style of dress, uniqueness of customs that might distinguish them from Jordanians or Syrians.

Let me help you with that problem of staying on topic.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

While I'd agree that your friend in the Knesset got it wrong as to why there are no people of any unique character known as palestinians I'd say her reasoning was wrong and not her conclusion.

There in fact are no people in Israel today of Arab origins who are in any way ethnically or culturally different from either Jordanians ( less that 100' away ) or Syrians.

The entire myth about pali uniqueness is just that, a myth. But its due to several reasons not mentioned in the OP. Firstly the vast majority of pali's entered the mandate area in the early 20th century, second Arab colonial period.

Screen+Shot+2013-07-14+at+1.10.20+PM.png

So as we can all see wherever these people came from they are certainly NOT indigenous people. Monty suggests these Arabs of the Levant are actually of European descent

See
View This Thread

So its not surprising that the Knesset engage in this conversation, although I'd agree the linguistic argument isn't the way I'd approach it

While I'd agree that your friend in the Knesset got it wrong as to why there are no people of any unique character known as palestinians I'd say her reasoning was wrong and not her conclusion.

Conclusion? What conclusion? That Palestine doesn't exist because Arabs don't use "P"? You are as fucked in the head as your zionut friend...

But hey, let's not fall out about it... I'm ok with it...

Provided the same applies to Jews, where they cannot exist either as their is no "J" in Hebrew

There in fact are no people in Israel today of Arab origins who are in any way ethnically or culturally different from either Jordanians ( less that 100' away ) or Syrians.

Now, I want to see you supporting that statement with some links...! Wow, I could be waiting a VERY long time!!! You are more stupid than I gave you credit for!

So as we can all see wherever these people came from they are certainly NOT indigenous people. Monty suggests these Arabs of the Levant are actually of European descent

Hahaha, careful, considering that Israel is inhabited by Jews of European descent....People in glass houses and all that....

So its not surprising that the Knesset engage in this conversation, although I'd agree the linguistic argument isn't the way I'd approach it

No, you would prefer a more permanent, violent solution, we all know that...

But, hell, why don't YOU go take up arms with your fascist comrades and see what happens...

Conclusion? What conclusion? That Palestine doesn't exist because Arabs don't use "P"? You are as fucked in the head as your zionut friend...

Provided the same applies to Jews, where they cannot exist either as their is no "J" in Hebrew

Now, I want to see you supporting that statement with some links...! Wow, I could be waiting a VERY long time!!! You are more stupid than I gave you credit for!

Hahaha, careful, considering that Israel is inhabited by Jews of European descent....People in glass houses and all that....

But, hell, why don't YOU go take up arms with your fascist comrades and see what happens...

Having trouble with comprehension again I see.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

The conclusion is that there is no such thing as palestinians, a conclusion I'd agree with wholeheartedly. Although I'd disagree with her reasons for that conclusion. Which I spelled out.

You might want to go back and reread my last few.

Having trouble with comprehension again I see.

The conclusion is that there is no such thing as palestinians, a conclusion I'd agree with wholeheartedly. Although I'd disagree with her reasons for that conclusion. Which I spelled out.

You might want to go back and reread my last few.

You see, that's the zionut conclusion, not the conclusion of the rest of the world!

The sooner you can open your eyes, your mind, the sooner your comprehension will start to improve!

The de facto use of the term palestinian does not mean there is actually a unique people called palestinian. Its merely a error in accuracy. The correct term is Arab Muslim colonist..

Which is just a tad to long to be convenient, and so some people unknowingly use the term palestinian

Our friends in the Knesset were just trying to set the record straight

The de facto use of the term palestinian does not mean there is actually a unique people called palestinian. Its merely a error in accuracy. The correct term is Arab Muslim colonist..

Which is just a tad to long to be convenient, and so some people unknowingly use the term palestinian

Our friends in the Knesset were just trying to set the record straight
RoccoR gives accurate information about the proper designations but the unwashed can't absorb the information and they just keep spouting their misinformation like a broken record.

And yet another FAILURE as the term does not apply to them legally, just the Jews. Guess that you are back to the wall and looking for the shovel

And yet another FAILURE as the term does not apply to them legally, just the Jews. Guess that you are back to the wall and looking for the shovel

That's like saying you aren't English because you come from Yorkshire!

The highjacking of a term that relates to millions of people for the use of just ONE group is, well, zionut fascism at it's 'best'

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Let me help you with your attention deficit problem there Flag Boy.

We were talking about some idiots in the Knesset that attended terrorist funerals and incited more violence against the Israeli state.

Oops, now I remember ;--) it was some fool in the Knesset who used a semantic argument to show there is no such thing as a palestinian. Which is true of course but its not because of semantics, its because there is no distinct culture or people called palestinians.

They are exactly the same as Jordanians or Syrians and in fact were called Jordanians, Southern Syrians and Arabs for all but a few years of the last thousand or so since the first Arab Muslim colonial period.

Cheers

Let me help you with your attention deficit problem there Flag Boy.

We were talking about some idiots in the Knesset that attended terrorist funerals and incited more violence against the Israeli state.

Oops, now I remember ;--) it was some fool in the Knesset who used a semantic argument to show there is no such thing as a palestinian. Which is true of course but its not because of semantics, its because there is no distinct culture or people called palestinians.

They are exactly the same as Jordanians or Syrians and in fact were called Jordanians, Southern Syrians and Arabs for all but a few years of the last thousand or so since the first Arab Muslim colonial period.

Cheers
pls.gif

It's always funny how you make up your own BS on who Palestinians are...

Let's not forget that there are quite a few Germans, Russians, Spanish living in Israel!!!

You would argue that they are Israeli... Yet, Israel is a new invention... Inhabited by Europeans and their descendents...

pls.gif

That's like saying you aren't English because you come from Yorkshire!

The highjacking of a term that relates to millions of people for the use of just ONE group is, well, zionut fascism at it's 'best'

Not at all it is like saying you are not Semitic in the eyes of the law when it comes to racist comments. You have tried this how many times in the past and failed every time because LAW is against you. And it is only islamonazi morons that argue this fact so much.

And you have just proven that you know you are on to a loser as you trot out your made up word again. It is the islamomorons that are trying to hijack everything from anti Semitism and Palestinian because they have nothing otherwise.

The "law"?

So, someone who IS a Semite but NOT a Jew cannot be considered a Semite?

Most Jews aren't Semites you idiot!

The "law", and you Phoney are asses!

The zionuts hijacked "anti-semitic" in the knowledge that they needed something to hurl at those who criticize Israel,in the knowledge that the term "racism" couldn't be hurled, as, we all know, Jew is not a race!

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Let me help you AGAIN with your attention deficit disorder.

The subject is some joker in the Knesset who thinks that the best argument to dispel this myth of a palestinian people is the semantic one.

I disagree,

I think the more effective argument is to point out that these so called palestinians, less than 100' from Jordan and who for all but the last very few years were called Jordanians and befor that for hundreds of years called Syrians are in no way culturally, linguistically, ethnically or socially any different than those still called Jordanians or Syrians today.

They are nothing more than Arab Muslim colonists mostly from the second Arab colonial period in the early 20th century; as Monty pointed out, who are mostly of European descent. ;--)

Any chance you can find the common decency to actually stick to the subject Flag Boy ?

So..back to the topic. I agree, it is pretty idiotic to make that claim but then politicians are known for that.

Forum List

Back