Yields, Dollar Slide As Trump Calls For QE4

If it happens again I do not know if I have the drive to build up from nothing a third time.
You shouldn't be invested in such a way as to lose too much during a bear market. Your allocations should match your risk tolerance, time horizon and financial goals.

The economy and market are going to cycle. Investing for cycles is relatively easy.
I build houses in Florida. My investments are in equipment. I have no debt and I do not play in the stock market. When there are no houses to build I am broke.

If it happens again I do not know if I have the drive to build up from nothing a third time.
You shouldn't be invested in such a way as to lose too much during a bear market. Your allocations should match your risk tolerance, time horizon and financial goals.

The economy and market are going to cycle. Investing for cycles is relatively easy.
I build houses in Florida. My investments are in equipment. I have no debt and I do not play in the stock market. When there are no houses to build I am broke.
You may want to diversify out a bit. Get a good advisor. There are ways to make money even in down stock markets, whereas with real estate you're at the mercy of the economy.

Just my two cents. No pun intended.

upload_2019-4-6_8-44-5.png

upload_2019-4-6_8-43-30.png

That is a growth 210 points, or 1.35% in 438 days....and your stupid ass thinks that is something to celebrate!

Back in the old days we called that stagnant, now you fucking Trump worshipers are bragging about it.

dimocraps talking about economics reminds me of the 3rd Grade Class discussing Relativity

If the economy is a stupendously amazing as all the Trump worshipers claim, why is Trump publicly begging the Fed to drop the rates?

View attachment 254317

View attachment 254315

That is a growth 210 points, or 1.35% in 438 days....and your stupid ass thinks that is something to celebrate!

Back in the old days we called that stagnant, now you fucking Trump worshipers are bragging about it.
Cherry-Picking numbers again? As usual?

When you do that, you diminish the very point you're trying to make. Even the most stupid fucks in here (dimocraps) can see through your attempts to deceive.

You are an irrelevant bitch.

The Trump economy is the most amazing in American History. Period.

And every time one of you fucking idiots talks about it, you prove your abject dishonesty.

And you wonder why an unknown, a total political newcomer could defeat a nasty scrunt who had unlimited funds and unlimited backing and unlimited free publicity from the just-as-dishonest-as-you media?

I promise you, the only person impressed by your bullshit is -- You.

View attachment 254317

View attachment 254315

When you do that, you diminish the very point you're trying to make. Even the most stupid fucks in here (dimocraps) can see through your attempts to deceive.

And every time one of you fucking idiots talks about it, you prove your abject dishonesty.

And you wonder why an unknown, a total political newcomer could defeat a nasty scrunt who had unlimited funds and unlimited backing and unlimited free publicity from the just-as-dishonest-as-you media?

I did not cherry pick a fucking thing. I went back to when the DJI was this high and showed there has been no growth since then. Also, Jan 22 2018 is the day that Trump issued his first tariffs in the trade war, and it is not a coincidence that the markets have all been flat since then.

if that were true, your savior would not be begging the Fed to drop the rates.

if that were true the financial markets would nto be stagnant for 430 plus days.

if that were true we would have been above 3% annual GDP growth, instead of under it.

If the economy is a stupendously amazing as all the Trump worshipers claim, why is Trump publicly begging the Fed to drop the rates?

Since you are undoubtedly one of the dumber people in here, I'll explain it you.......

The economy IS amazing compared to when The Lying Cocksucker was giving us his version of the 'Malaise' speech by telling us the SHIT economy he had produced was the 'New Normal'.

But it can be, and should be -- MUCH BETTER.

All we gotta do is remove dimocrap FILTH from power and we will see an economic explosion heretofore unknown in Human History.

Now go water some flowers

if that were true the financial markets would nto be stagnant for 430 plus days.

if that were true we would have been above 3% annual GDP growth, instead of under it.

Those number you cherry picked? (Yes, you did)

That dip back 6 Months or so ago was a DIRECT RESULT of the Fed raising rates.

go away

View attachment 254317

View attachment 254315

I did not cherry pick a fucking thing. I went back to when the DJI was this high and showed there has been no growth since then. Also, Jan 22 2018 is the day that Trump issued his first tariffs in the trade war, and it is not a coincidence that the markets have all been flat since then.

Put your money in the bank to reap the interest they pay then.

View attachment 254317

View attachment 254315

Have your mommy explain to you what a stock market correction is.

:21::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::21::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::21::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::21::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::21::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Look at the wittle Trump sheep using words he does not know what they mean.

This is not a correction, this is stagnation.

Learn the difference you brainless moron.

View attachment 254317

View attachment 254315

Have your mommy explain to you what a stock market correction is.

:21::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::21::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::21::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::21::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::21::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Look at the wittle Trump sheep using words he does not know what they mean.

This is not a correction, this is stagnation.

Learn the difference you brainless moron.
You're dumber than a brick. No wonder you’re broke.

You're dumber than a brick.

A correction is a loss of 10% or more (some say 5%, but that is really just a burp).

Stagnation is no growth over an extended period of time.

No wonder you’re broke.

Projecting again?

I am many things, broke is not one of them!

Poor deluded child.

A correction is a loss of 10% or more (some say 5%, but that is really just a burp).

No wonder you’re broke.

Projecting again?

Poor deluded child.
And what happened last December?

I’ll wait while you do the math.

There was a loss of about 8%. So, now you are saying it was a 30 day correction? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Please, keep on digging, it is fun to watch

No wonder you’re broke.

Projecting again?

Poor deluded child.

There was a loss of about 8%. So, now you are saying it was a 30 day correction? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Educate yourself.

The stock market is officially in a correction... here's what usually happens next

What Is a Stock Market Correction?

'Before any Fed officials get the idea that Friday's stronger-than-expected headline jobs number (which, as we pointed out, actually masked signs of pervasive weakness in employment in wage growth) might justify raising interest rates again in the not-too-distant future, President Trump slammed the central bank during comments to a group of reporters in Washington.

Instead of sticking with its "pause", Trump said the central bank should instead "drop" interest rates, something that markets have already priced in, adding that the central bank has "really slowed" the American economy.

Setting aside the cognitive dissonance between these comments and Trump's repeated claims that the US economy is doing "really, really well" and that companies are preparing to announce that they're "coming back" to the US...

...Trump's comments show that he won't let up the pressure on Jerome Powell after reportedly trying to replace him with Kevin Warsh, and declaring Powell one of the worst hires of his administration.

"I personally think the Fed should drop rates, I think they really slowed us down, there's no inflation, in terms of quantitative tightening, it should really be quantitative easing...you would see a rocket ship. Despite that, we're doing very well."'

Yields, Dollar Slide As Trump Calls For QE4

So...let me get this straight?

Trump says this is the best economy ever? Yet now he is calling for more QE...which the Fed brought out years ago in desperation to shore up the stock market/economy?

So which is it?

You CANNOT have a fantastic economy AND need QE at the same time...makes no sense.
Trump will do anything to keep this economic expansion, which is on it's last leg afloat till after the elections.

No wonder you’re broke.

Projecting again?

Poor deluded child.

Educate yourself.

The stock market is officially in a correction... here's what usually happens next

Well, if CNBC says so, who am I to argue! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: since when did you get to loyal to the MSM? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

From your own link...

“The average bull market ‘correction’ is 13 percent over four months and takes just four months to recover,” Goldman Sachs Chief Global Equity Strategist Peter Oppenheimer said in a Jan. 29 report.

We are now going on 15 months of stagnation, that does not seem to fit what your link says.

No wonder you’re broke.

Projecting again?

Poor deluded child.

Educate yourself.

Well, if CNBC says so, who am I to argue! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: since when did you get to loyal to the MSM? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

From your own link...

“The average bull market ‘correction’ is 13 percent over four months and takes just four months to recover,” Goldman Sachs Chief Global Equity Strategist Peter Oppenheimer said in a Jan. 29 report.

We are now going on 15 months of stagnation, that does not seem to fit what your link says.
CNBC and New York Times.

Want to get ear slapped some more? OK.

Stock Market Correction: Why Stocks Fell And What Investors Should Do Now | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

The U.S. Stock Market Is Officially in a Correction. And Financial Stocks Are Now in a Bear Market

The Best Stocks to Buy During the Correction -- The Motley Fool

3 Stocks to Own During a 2018 Stock Market Correction -- The Motley Fool

The February 2018 stock market correction – analysing market capitalisation | The World Federation of Exchanges

Keep displaying your ignorance, this is fun.

Forum List

Back