Yet another school shooting

Fuck off. Results are what I seek. Ending the creation of Monsters that shoot up schools is far more important then some damn “plan”.

Do you even listen to the stupidity you spout?

Yes, harden the damn target as damn much as you want ( and make a buck while doing so). KILLERS DON’T MUCH CARE, THEY JUST ATTACK A DIFFERENT LOCATION!

Good God Chief, use the brain god gave ya!

You come off as some kind of "expert" on this topic, yet you can't find links to back up your claims. When you do find a link it doesn't agree with you. Plus, your base knowledge is kindergarten level when it comes to education.

Why don't you start using YOUR brain?

You quote one single instance that I claimed to be an expert. Just one captain dumblefuck!

I quote and link to experts, like someone who thinks everyone should know what a 504 plan should!

I wonder if Gilligan has read this?

The Hidden Harm of Antidepressants

These ARE the experts you dorkwad.

You never present an argument, you twist like a damn pretzel

You don't even know what a metastudy is, so why argue with a simpleton?

And neither do the FDA, the British Medical Journal, Oxford University and all the other experts I’ve quoted apparently.

Only you do, right?

Oh, you put your trust in an article about a problem that supposedly exists, but no one ever does anything about it! That's called a conspiracy theory at its best and insanity at its worst!

So the FDA, Oxford and the BMJ are co conspirators?

Man you are twisting in nots Sailor.

Fuck off. Results are what I seek. Ending the creation of Monsters that shoot up schools is far more important then some damn “plan”.

Do you even listen to the stupidity you spout?

Yes, harden the damn target as damn much as you want ( and make a buck while doing so). KILLERS DON’T MUCH CARE, THEY JUST ATTACK A DIFFERENT LOCATION!

Good God Chief, use the brain god gave ya!

You come off as some kind of "expert" on this topic, yet you can't find links to back up your claims. When you do find a link it doesn't agree with you. Plus, your base knowledge is kindergarten level when it comes to education.

Why don't you start using YOUR brain?

You amuse my captain.

Care to explain what a 504 plan, under the ADA has In keeping SSRI class antidepressants out of the hands of teens that those drugs turn into murdurous Monsters.

Let the pretzel twisting begin!

I could explain it but you are obviously too stupid to understand it, so why bother? It will just piss you off and make you feel like a moron.

^^^^ twisting like a pretzel

At least I know what I am talking about, unlike morons like you!

Loonytoon said so ^^^^^

bodecea asked on another thread...

If it's about SSRI's, why aren't young girls going off half cocked and shooting up places?

Girls still exhibit violent behavior but will commit suicide more than murder

Not so:

“Sex ratio. In the U.S, male adolescents commit suicide at a rate five times greater than that of female adolescents,“—Wikipedia

So? That wasn’t the question, was it.

The proper ratio would be the murder ratio.

The question was why aren’t girls shooting up schools. Since there are more females than males and SSRI scripts are pretty even between the genders, if SSRIs caused school shootings, girls would be shooting up schools.

Your answer was that the girls on SSRI commit suicide....

Stats disprove your theory.

Sorry

It does no such thing. Females by their nature are less likely to commit murder in the first place.

Males by their very nature are more violent.

What’s your point?

From the British Medical Journal:

Antidepressants increase the risk of suicide, violence and homicide at all ages

Most people are calm by nature. Most people are alert by nature. Most people are able to walk a straight line by nature. Drugs change those natural tendencies.

It does no such thing. Females by their nature are less likely to commit murder in the first place.

What’s your point?

They are depressed! People who are depressed commit suicide, are violent and homicidal.

DUH!

Enough with this subject. The liberals have there view and the conservatives (me) have our view. This subject needs to be handled carefully without any knee jerk reactions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liberals have their view, cons have their excuses

No liberals just want things there way. Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. Put either a retired cop or a military veteran in the schools and this will stop period.

Criminals will always have guns. There easy to buy on the streets. I am a retired cop so I know the facts. So your moron answer just proves that liberals are assholes.

It’s they’re, not “there” moron.

Okay, I’m in Phoenix, where can I buy a gun on the street?

The question was why aren’t girls shooting up schools. Since there are more females than males and SSRI scripts are pretty even between the genders, if SSRIs caused school shootings, girls would be shooting up schools.

Sorry

What’s your point?

They are depressed! People who are depressed commit suicide, are violent and homicidal.

DUH!

Enough with this subject. The liberals have there view and the conservatives (me) have our view. This subject needs to be handled carefully without any knee jerk reactions.

No liberals just want things there way. Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. Put either a retired cop or a military veteran in the schools and this will stop period.

Apparently there was a security guard at Santa Fe High School.

What happened fuck face?

You're such a fucking moron

You said yourself all the gun laws and bans you want won't stop all school shootings but you know what will?

Don't let people with guns into the school

I've never talked about a gun ban. That makes you the fucking moron.

You may also have missed the memo that not all mass killings happen on school grounds.
You don't want to ban so called assault rifles?

And FYI this thread is about school shootings

No - 21 minimum age - 3 day waiting period.

I am quite on topic.

Then stick to school shootings and none of that shit will stop a person from walking onto a school with a gun

If you want to prevent school shootings you have to prevent people from walking into a school with a gun

Yes we know - you've become a one trick pony - after all, shootings only happen at schools :rolleyes:

And you have nothing that will stop a person with a gun from getting into a school do you?

And with your room temperature IQ you can't seem to realize that the way to stop any mass shooting is to stop people with guns from getting into any venue it works for night clubs, restaurants, post offices, any place of employment etc

and none of your suggestions will stop any mass shooting

You're such a fucking moron

You said yourself all the gun laws and bans you want won't stop all school shootings but you know what will?

Don't let people with guns into the school

You may also have missed the memo that not all mass killings happen on school grounds.

I am quite on topic.

Then stick to school shootings and none of that shit will stop a person from walking onto a school with a gun

If you want to prevent school shootings you have to prevent people from walking into a school with a gun

That has worked so well at preventing bank robberies. No ever uses a gun to rob a bank anymore.

When was the last time anyone was checked for a gun before they went into a bank?

Girls still exhibit violent behavior but will commit suicide more than murder

Not so:

“Sex ratio. In the U.S, male adolescents commit suicide at a rate five times greater than that of female adolescents,“—Wikipedia

Sorry

What’s your point?

Most people are calm by nature. Most people are alert by nature. Most people are able to walk a straight line by nature. Drugs change those natural tendencies.

Indeed

Drugs will often make the individual less able to deal with balance, so walking the straight line is harder

Most people are alert by nature, and these drugs make them even more alert and focused on their rage.

Most are calm by nature, these drugs make them 50% more likely to commit violent crimes.

What’s your point?

Not so:

Sorry

What’s your point?

Indeed

Drugs will often make the individual less able to deal with balance, so walking the straight line is harder

Most people are alert by nature, and these drugs make them even more alert and focused on their rage.

Most are calm by nature, these drugs make them 50% more likely to commit violent crimes.

What’s your point?

If drugs were the cause, girls would be shooting up schools too.

Sorry

What’s your point?

Indeed

What’s your point?

That’s been explained before. Stating the same discredited argument will not make it any better.

The big difference between men and women who kill

90% of murders are committed by men. And men commit murder for different reasons than women.

Sorry

What’s your point?

Indeed

What’s your point?

That’s been explained before. Stating the same discredited argument will not make it any better.

90% of murders are committed by men. And men commit murder for different reasons than women.

Pfft...

If a woman drinks too much alcohol, a drug, she gets drunk. The same with men who drink too much.

The outcomes are the same regardless.

If SSRIs, a drug, turned kids into killers, the outcome would be the same regardless of gender: just like alcohol

And you have nothing that will stop a person with a gun from getting into a school do you?

And with your room temperature IQ you can't seem to realize that the way to stop any mass shooting is to stop people with guns from getting into any venue it works for night clubs, restaurants, post offices, any place of employment etc

Yeah, how did that work out in Vegas?

USATSI_10325639.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

What’s your point?

DUH!

What happened fuck face?

He wasn’t armed asshole. Like the 3 security guards in Florida. There was 1 retired police officer in that enormous school. If he was armed he would of shot him. Good try moron. Try again

DUH!

What happened fuck face?

He wasn’t armed asshole. Like the 3 security guards in Florida. There was 1 retired police officer in that enormous school. If he was armed he would of shot him. Good try moron. Try again

Actually according to USA Today, the guard was armed. Strike two fuck face

What’s your point?

Indeed

What’s your point?

Pfft...

If a woman drinks too much alcohol, a drug, she gets drunk. The same with men who drink too much.

If SSRIs, a drug, turned kids into killers, the outcome would be the same regardless of gender: just like alcohol

Are you really trying to claim, given the links already supplied, that men and women react exactly the same?

So then, taking the drug out of the equation for a moment, do women not commit the same number of murders than men?

You are trying to make an argument that simply does not exist

I am quite on topic.

That has worked so well at preventing bank robberies. No ever uses a gun to rob a bank anymore.

When was the last time anyone was checked for a gun before they went into a bank?

Why are you making my point for me?

Indeed

What’s your point?

Pfft...

Are you really trying to claim, given the links already supplied, that men and women react exactly the same?

So then, taking the drug out of the equation for a moment, do women not commit the same number of murders than men?

I’m not putting drugs into the equation; you are as you are a good soldier of the NRA spewing the latest “reason” for mass murders we alone suffer from in the first world. It used to be video games. Remember after Sandy Hook…that was the cause of Adam Lanza’s murder spree. Then it became fashionable to try to link Hollywood since there are very few votes for the RWNJ’s out there anyway. Then someone pointed out the obvious that the games are worldwide properties as are the movies (James Bond is British BTW…) so that nonsense died down. Now the newest trial balloon is SSRIs. Soon it will be El Nino, or the sulphur from the volcanoes in Hawaii or something else.

Are men and women the same. No. Of course not. But when you take any drug, the drug doesn’t discriminate and affect women one way and men another. Like I stated, if you drink too much alcohol—a drug, you get drunk and you can’t stand up straight, recite the alphabet, follow the officer’s fingers from side to side etc…

Indeed

What’s your point?

Pfft...

I’m not putting drugs into the equation; you are as you are a good soldier of the NRA spewing the latest “reason” for mass murders we alone suffer from in the first world. It used to be video games. Remember after Sandy Hook…that was the cause of Adam Lanza’s murder spree. Then it became fashionable to try to link Hollywood since there are very few votes for the RWNJ’s out there anyway. Then someone pointed out the obvious that the games are worldwide properties as are the movies (James Bond is British BTW…) so that nonsense died down. Now the newest trial balloon is SSRIs. Soon it will be El Nino, or the sulphur from the volcanoes in Hawaii or something else.

Are men and women the same. No. Of course not. But when you take any drug, the drug doesn’t discriminate and affect women one way and men another. Like I stated, if you drink too much alcohol—a drug, you get drunk and you can’t stand up straight, recite the alphabet, follow the officer’s fingers from side to side etc…

Is that why Drs. Want to know the gender before prescribing?

You realize we are not chemically balanced the same, right?

And no, drugs will often react differently in males and females. As it does by age group.

That is what is so worrisome. In the age group of these shooters, these drugs increase violent behavior by 50%. Older people are not affected nearly so.

Forum List

Back