Yet another Sarah Palin thread.

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Serious question: If instead of being hot, Sarah Palin was just average to slightly below average looking, would she even be in politics, let alone the polarizing force she has become? :eusa_think:

Apply the same question to Hillary, and you'll have your answer.

Apparently, looks matter nothing to either side.

Unless you think righties are unduly swayed by them..in which case the argument would be...why is the left so obsessed with her looks?

Serious question: If instead of being hot, Sarah Palin was just average to slightly below average looking, would she even be in politics, let alone the polarizing force she has become? :eusa_think:

Obama is far from hot....yet he has....so yes, her "hottness" has nothing to do with her political sentiments.

If you noticed....ANY republican female politician gets scrutinized by the left. Michelle Bachman cant pee without it becoming a bloggers topic.

• Banned
Hillary Clinton got beat by Obama when she should have had it in the bag. Guys find her revolting, physically. A LOT of chicks think Obama is hot.

Thanks to Allie and OT for proving my point. :lol:

Pretty people always garner more support, male or female.

Hillary Clinton got beat by Obama when she should have had it in the bag. Guys find her revolting, physically. A LOT of chicks think Obama is hot.

Hillary Clinton got beat by a much better campaign team.....not becuase people find her revolting.

A lot of chicks find skinny legs, toothpick arms, no butt and a large mole off the side of the nose as hot?

I find that interesting.

I think it very unlikely.

We saw how she attempted to wow the crowd using her flirting charms frequently durig her debate.

What I thought inappropriate but probably effective with some lonely guys, would have fallen entirely flat, had she not be slightly more than reasonably attractive for a women her age.

Of course, in Alaska, where the men to woman ratio is fairly grim, she must be gotten a lot of male votes based on her looks.

But down here in the lower 48, she's just aother reasonable attractive women for her age, but clearly nobody would look twice in most places if they saw her in your average mall.

She just okay looking, ya' know?

Now, hoever, she's a right wingers' cause celebre, so her looks, while they still can't hurt, aren't what keeps her 15 miutes of fame going.

Last edited:
Apply the same question to Hillary, and you'll have your answer.

Apparently, looks matter nothing to either side.

Unless you think righties are unduly swayed by them..in which case the argument would be...why is the left so obsessed with her looks?

Hillary falls in the average to below average--yet have the Clinton name attached.

Not the same..Where is Kay Bailey Hutchison? Not hot like Palin, has some charm--no where to be found!!

?
Clinton got beat because Rush idiotically mobilized rebpublicans to vote for Obama in the primaries. Incidentally, I wasn't one of them.

I'm not sure what point I proved, but I'm glad if it made you happy.

Forum List

Back