Yet another reason I like Tina Fey

I think she rocks, not only because she's smart and sassy, but because she offers and quick, concise and correct insight into the mind of the American neocon. She recently completed the Proust Questionnaire in Vanity Fair magazine. Two of her answers summed up neocons. Note, she doesn't mention the rabid rigth, but her answers decribe them (well on this board anyway) to a T....Allie, Willow, Cesspit, Tank, T, Bigreb

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
People who are proud of their ignorance.

What is it that you most dislike?
People who mock education as elitist.

What a fucking idiot you are.

Really.

I think she rocks, not only because she's smart and sassy, but because she offers and quick, concise and correct insight into the mind of the American neocon. She recently completed the Proust Questionnaire in Vanity Fair magazine. Two of her answers summed up neocons. Note, she doesn't mention the rabid rigth, but her answers decribe them (well on this board anyway) to a T....Allie, Willow, Cesspit, Tank, T, Bigreb

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
People who are proud of their ignorance.

What is it that you most dislike?
People who mock education as elitist.

What a fucking idiot you are.

Really.

Exhibit B - although this one is more predictable...

Oh, bullshit.

You wanna bang her and that's all there is to it. :lol:

You just explained Palin's appeal to a T.

Oh, bullshit.

Well, if she was an ugly old fat woman, I doubt people on here would be talking about her, good or bad, eh?

Nobody would even know who she was!

Oh, bullshit.

Well, if she was an ugly old fat woman, I doubt people on here would be talking about her, good or bad, eh?

Nobody would even know who she was!

You got that right.
Had she looked like Hillary and McCain picked her....

I am still chuckling about getting negged on that post though.

Oh, bullshit.

Just imagine a threesome with Fey and Palin... :eusa_drool:

I'm going to let you all in on a secret, calling Dr Grump, Rdean, Truthmatters, Old Rocks, et.al "intellectuals" is a joke! It's a huge fucking joke!!

Don't you see that??

They are the biggest fucking morons!

But when you call them "intellectuals" they will do ANYTHING for you.

The reason "intellectuals" are the first ones rounded up in every coup is NOT for their intelligence. It's because they were too stupid to even realize they were duped into betraying their country. So you can't trust them-- and they're stupid to boot.

I'm going to let you all in on a secret, calling Dr Grump, Rdean, Truthmatters, Old Rocks, et.al "intellectuals" is a joke! It's a huge fucking joke!!

Don't you see that??

The reason "intellectuals" are the first ones rounded up in every coup is NOT for their intelligence. It's because they were too stupid to even realize they were duped into betraying their country. So you can't trust them-- and they're stupid to boot.

I wouldn't group grump with truthmatters and rdean. that's just going too far. wayyyyy too far.

Yeah we bash teachers in the Public school system. we want people to be educated. The Public schools arent doing that. How can anyone deny that?

except you don't want people to be educated. you want them to be taught fake science and force fed religious dogma.

I would call that intellectually dishonest, but in your case its just dishonest

Oh, bullshit.

Palin isn't the topic of the thread, hijackasaurus.

We have scores of Palin hate-a-thons to go around.

Try again.

Yeah we bash teachers in the Public school system. we want people to be educated. The Public schools arent doing that. How can anyone deny that?

except you don't want people to be educated. you want them to be taught fake science and force fed religious dogma.

Ive never in my life advocating forcing anyone into anything nor taught global warming.

Nice try though.

Any messageboard I have ever been on - if anyone on the left shows a smidgeon of intelligence, or announces their college bona fides, just watch them get shouted down by the neocon peanut gallery....Education is anethema to what they believe in...

Another person who foolishly believes that college degrees indicate intelligence.

Intelligence is demonstrated by what you do, not what piece of paper you have.

Exhibit A...although I must say I never really saw Avatar in this category....

You are surprised that I like geniune education and intelligence rather than people pretending they are educated simply because they have a degree?

I've been through graduate school. I work with professionals with advanced degrees all the time. Degrees are truly meaningless.

Don't you see that??

I wouldn't group grump with truthmatters and rdean. that's just going too far. wayyyyy too far.
Frank paints with a broad brush to compensate for his narrow vision.

Don't you see that??

Exhibit C...Fey was spot on

oh and I don't claim to be an intellectual by any stretch. But I am a fan of education, something your parents should have insisted on with you before you dropped out...

Another person who foolishly believes that college degrees indicate intelligence.

Intelligence is demonstrated by what you do, not what piece of paper you have.

Exhibit A...although I must say I never really saw Avatar in this category....

You are surprised that I like geniune education and intelligence rather than people pretending they are educated simply because they have a degree?

I've been through graduate school. I work with professionals with advanced degrees all the time. Degrees are truly meaningless.

Depends on the school....and the educators. But back to the Op Ed...certain people show disdain for education for no other reason, and intelligent, educated person can make them look stupid....

Oh, bullshit.

Tina Fey for president!

LMAO! I actually got negged for this post?

Wow, some people...

Me as well. Elvis must be in a particularly bitchy mood. But hey, this is the only way he has any power so more power to him.:eusa_whistle:

Oh, bullshit.

Tina Fey for president!

LMAO! I actually got negged for this post?

Wow, some people...

Me as well. Elvis must be in a particularly bitchy mood. But hey, this is the only way he has any power so more power to him.:eusa_whistle:

I didn't neg anyone else, dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back