Yet another reason I like Tina Fey

Any messageboard I have ever been on - if anyone on the left shows a smidgeon of intelligence, or announces their college bona fides, just watch them get shouted down by the neocon peanut gallery on this board....Education is anethema to what they believe in...
The Shrub has the same college bona fides and that didn't keep hacks like you from shouting him down as a detached idiot.

Cuts both ways, Bubba.

Well, he is an ijit, of that there is no doubt. But there are plenty of intelligent conservatives. But I'm talking about those specifically on these boards who mock others who have education. Those I listed have done that in the past..

What a fucking lie.

Link it.

But then, what can one expect from someone who holds up a comedienne who's crowning performance glory was casting ridicule at one of the first women ever to have a shot at being elected into the White House..as a shining example of proud womanhood and an insightful and brilliant guru.

Tina Fey has done more to marginalize women than anyone since Bill Clinton, when he used State Troopers to round up women and bring them to him for banging purposes.

Well, if she was an ugly old fat woman, I doubt people on here would be talking about her, good or bad, eh?

Nobody would even know who she was!

I thought I was alone in this opinion.
Although, maybe if she were an ugly, old, fat woman with a good right cross who decked at least one reporter at every public appearance she might become president. She could beat the crap out of her running mate when he said stupid shit.
"Vote for Me--or You'll Get Some Too!"
Yep, that's my President!
;)

It sounds like you want to draft Conchata Ferrell.

I thought you left these boards

^

I thought you were on a camping trip.

What are you doing posting on the internet?

Get back to nature, will ya!

"has all of your anger given you an ulcer"....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

finally this thread is looking up!

Well, if bashing teachers on a message board makes you feel better about yourself, have at it!

Or, you could do something about it and volunteer in one of the schools, or come up with ways to 'fix' the system. You really think a free education is ever going to go away?

How would you have Americans pay for schools, teachers, supplies, etc. without it?

he thinks the money should fund parochial schools... that way they wouldn't be tainted by associating with secular types.

as for palin's appeal... yeppers.

I think she rocks, not only because she's smart and sassy, but because she offers and quick, concise and correct insight into the mind of the American neocon. She recently completed the Proust Questionnaire in Vanity Fair magazine. Two of her answers summed up neocons. Note, she doesn't mention the rabid rigth, but her answers decribe them (well on this board anyway) to a T....Allie, Willow, Cesspit, Tank, T, Bigreb
Oh, bullshit.

You wanna bang her and that's all there is to it. :lol:

Personally, I don't find her attractive.
She looks a lot better when she dresses up as Sarah Palin.

^

I thought you were on a camping trip.

What are you doing posting on the internet?

Get back to nature, will ya!

I can't speak for him, but

Campsite I frequent up in Luray, Va. has wireless throughout the campground. Nice to jump out of one of their two pools, take a quick shower, sit outside the air conditioned camper, grab a beer from the fridge, turn on the Direct TV, and surf the Internet.

Camping is tough these days.

I think this is a pretty primitive campground. It's right off the coast, so things like reception etc. can be really iffy for almost everything....I imagine wifi is no different. I don't remember reading that it had it.

No pool, but there's a lake. No clubhouse or anything....though that sounds fun too.....

I think she rocks, not only because she's smart and sassy, but because she offers and quick, concise and correct insight into the mind of the American neocon. She recently completed the Proust Questionnaire in Vanity Fair magazine. Two of her answers summed up neocons. Note, she doesn't mention the rabid rigth, but her answers decribe them (well on this board anyway) to a T....Allie, Willow, Cesspit, Tank, T, Bigreb

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
People who are proud of their ignorance.

What is it that you most dislike?
People who mock education as elitist.

I'm not a neocon by an stretch, but what do those statements have to do with neoconservatism?

Absolutely nothing... but that has never stopped the left from creating links.

Interesting. I always understood that she refers to herself as an actress, comedian, writer and producer. I've never seen her referred to as a political commentator..... seems to me that the left often have difficulty differentiating between humor and reality.

Which might be why they get mocked by the right for holding the likes of Fey, Stewart and Colbert as examples of 'journalists' and 'commentators'.

If they had half a brain, they'd be embarrassed.

It's not being educated that some on the right mock as being elitist....it's just those on the left who have a view that only those who have gained their enlightenment from some ivy league institute are truly educated, and have little appreciation for those who value self-education and a desire to always be learning.

Who...?

WHO on the left have done this?

List them please.

Thanks.

Awww sweetie....widen your circle of associations and you'll be exposed to such individuals.:)

It's not being educated that some on the right mock as being elitist....it's just those on the left who have a view that only those who have gained their enlightenment from some ivy league institute are truly educated, and have little appreciation for those who value self-education and a desire to always be learning.

Who...?

List them please.

Thanks.

Awww sweetie....widen your circle of associations and you'll be exposed to such individuals.:)

He doesn't need to widen anything, all he has to do is look in a mirror.

Who...?

List them please.

Thanks.

Funny thing.... Marc would actually be on that list. But he's so dumb, he doesn't know that.

Who...?

List them please.

Thanks.

All this back and forth flapping your jaws and NONE of you rabid RWers can list a single solitary Leftie who's doing this.

Not. a. single. one.

Figures...

lol
:lol:

Who...?

List them please.

Thanks.

All this back and forth flapping your jaws and NONE of you rabid RWers can list a single solitary Leftie who's doing this.

Not. a. single. one.

Figures...

lol
:lol:

Denial.... it ain't just a river in Egypt.

Forum List

Back