Yet Another Piece of Evidence That Cheating Occurred In The 2020 Election

Or at least that's what it looks like because any or all of those votes could have been tampered with.

FAKE NEWS!

What I don't understand is where was God when all this was going on? RWCNJ's were running around in 2016, screaming at anyone who would listen that "God put Trump in in the WH!" "It is God's will that Trump is president!" "The hand of God has saved us!". If God was willing to manipulate the 2016 election on Trump's behalf, why did He manipulate the 2020 election to toss Trump out of the WH?
You haven't figured it out yet?
Trump is the Antichrist.

Yet Another Piece of Evidence That Cheating Occurred In The 2020 Election-​

Did they cheat in the 2020 election??:rolleyes:

1642198623241.png

What I don't understand is where was God when all this was going on? RWCNJ's were running around in 2016, screaming at anyone who would listen that "God put Trump in in the WH!" "It is God's will that Trump is president!" "The hand of God has saved us!". If God was willing to manipulate the 2016 election on Trump's behalf, why did He manipulate the 2020 election to toss Trump out of the WH?
Answer, they don't understand it either. God exists when everything is going in their favor, but beyond that, God who?

Ballot harvesting doesn't even come close to real cheating;

Those electors are symbolic. You are some dumb people. They have no legal standing. Therefore cannot be illegal. This is a nothing burger. Desperation as the preponderance of evidence that the election was stolen keeps coming.

Those electors are symbolic. You are some dumb people. They have no legal standing. Therefore cannot be illegal. This is a nothing burger. Desperation as the preponderance of evidence that the election was stolen keeps coming.
"Those electors are symbolic?" Dude what nonsense are you trying to invent now?

You do understand, that the fake electors, with the fake documents, and forged signatures, were headed to Washington, at the direction of Mark Meadows to be used as confirmation that Trump won those states. Those documents never reached their destination, but the actual crime occurred. In other words, they broke into the bank, but they couldn't steal the money. That's how far this scheme to steal the election from Biden went.

"Those electors are symbolic?" Dude what nonsense are you trying to invent now?

You do understand, that the fake electors, with the fake documents, and forged signatures, were headed to Washington, at the direction of Mark Meadows to be used as confirmation that Trump won those states. Those documents never reached their destination, but the actual crime occurred. In other words, they broke into the bank, but they couldn't steal the money. That's how far this scheme to steal the election from Biden went.
DOJ too wrapped up going after parents......

Funny.......your party really poisoned you guys on the left with the Trump word....you guys hate him more than the right loves Hillary.....we let that crap go a long time ago.

Or at least that's what it looks like because any or all of those votes could have been tampered with.

After working to support the steal and the coup against President Trump, now the Georgia Secretary of State is beginning to campaign as a conservative - which he will completely forget again if reelected. It's what Republicans do: campaign as conservatives and govern as Democrats.

DOJ too wrapped up going after parents......

Funny.......your party really poisoned you guys on the left with the Trump word....you guys hate him more than the right loves Hillary.....we let that crap go a long time ago.
At the end of the day, the message is, what the message is. How they skirt the law on this one will be fun to watch.

After working to support the steal and the coup against President Trump, now the Georgia Secretary of State is beginning to campaign as a conservative - which he will completely forget again if reelected. It's what Republicans do: campaign as conservatives and govern as Democrats.
You are talking about the real steal right, not the fake one Republicans invented;

You are talking about the real steal right, not the fake one Republicans invented;

Sweet....if I remember, from a previous link, Az was jacked over these 'phony' electors using the AZ seal.... this Maddow bit shows the AZ 'phony'...and I didn't notice the Az seal on the purported doc's.

Can you explain?

~~~~~~

Video Shows Pennsylvania Official Admitting Election Laws Were Broken In 2020

Christina Perrone is a Delaware County project manager for elections. The group discusses changes to procedures and Perrone admits election laws were not followed for the Nov 3, 2020 election in Delaware County. She specifically states they will “follow the law fully this time” referring to the May 2021 election.

Commentary:
Anyone have the feeling those 47 USB drives (and all associated chain of custody documentation) didn't just innocently get lost?
Why aren't these individuals indicted, tried and convicted of election fraud?
This isn't just the problem in Delaware County Pennsylvania. It is endemic throughout the state and other states..
Additionally;
"From Wisconsin, where state officials ignored election code provisions mandating the use of a “special voting deputy” in nursing homes, to Georgia, where the secretary of state has launched yet another investigation into problems with the November 2020 election, the issues are many. And the whistleblower videos suggest that what is happening behind the scenes is even worse.​
But rather than even acknowledge the many documented problems with the last election cycle, congressional Democrats and President Biden seek to cement chaos into American elections by gutting state election-integrity laws such as voter-ID requirements with the so-called “Freedom to Vote Act” and the “John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act.” Those who disagree with this approach are “domestic enemies,” according to our supposed unifier-in-chief who spoke to crowds in Georgia last week to demand passage of the two bills".​

Ballot harvesting doesn't even come close to real cheating;

Oh, my, oh, me, oh, my!!!!!! Let's drop all the investigations into ballot harvesting and go for REAL cheating!!!! Fuggetabout ballot harvesting!!! Don't touch ballot harvesting with a 10-foot-pole, it's a waste of time!! Investigating ballot harvesting has been linked to cheating taxpayers outta their hard-earned taxpayer money!!! Real Cheating!!! That's the ticket!!! Line up all the voters and oh me oh my oh me oh my, see who's doing REAL cheating!!!!! /sardonic attitude :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back