Yet ANOTHER act of "bravery" by our beloved Trump.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
To further underscore how intensively Trump feels the media as the "enemy of the people", here;s another nugget......He'll probably just sulk and tweet in his bunker as some other despots have done in the past....LOL

Trump will not attend the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner, after a campaign and early tenure during which he has continually battled with the press.

Trump announced his decision on Twitter late Saturday afternoon. The dinner is scheduled for April 29.

...and we have had at least three threads with the same bend since.

The media IS an important issue confronting government. Bringing it to the forefront is a great idea.

• Banned
Hide, HIDE, Mr. Trump that evil media is after you.....LOL

(maybe Trump can just tweet his jokes.....LOL)

They would rake him over the coals for his lies. Same reason he banned journalists.
16999035_1086690644809835_5370355724259410975_n.jpg

What has he lied about? Proof please, not you typical BS crap.

To further underscore how intensively Trump feels the media as the "enemy of the people", here;s another nugget......He'll probably just sulk and tweet in his bunker as some other despots have done in the past....LOL

Trump will not attend the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner, after a campaign and early tenure during which he has continually battled with the press.

Trump announced his decision on Twitter late Saturday afternoon. The dinner is scheduled for April 29.
upload_2017-2-26_15-47-18.jpeg

The fake news media are the enemy. They are liberal, they lie, they undermine any leader who isn't a flaming left wing liberal. Traitors sums them up nicely.

I'd call it an act of courage to buck the pressure and tradition and let the idiotic "correspondents" entertain themselves. Look at the inane photo-shopped cartoons that replace civil dialog on the low information left these days. The radical left is going crazy. All in all it depends on your perspective.

I was unaware that anyone had to be brave to go to dinner with reporters and tell jokes

For a narcissistic demagogue, Trump sure is cowardly......LOL

("If I go to that dinner, that mean press corps will make fun of me....and my hair, no less......" LOL)

Forum List

Back