Trump 'chickenshits' out AGAIN of 'Correspondents Dinner'!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
He can't get good writers? Too busy? Too chickenshit? I'm going with #3. Maybe the national press corps will move it to MarALago and he'll feel compelled to go.

April 06, 2018 - 08:16 AM EDT
Trump: I ‘probably’ won’t attend White House correspondents' dinner

BY JOHN BOWDEN301
TWEET SHARE MORE

President Trump says in a new interview that he will likely skip the upcoming White House Correspondents' Association dinner, his second time skipping the annual event as president.

In an interview Friday with "Bernie & Sid in the Morning" on 77 WABC, the president said he will "probably" not attend the annual gala hosted by the White House Press Association.

"It's unlikely I will do the White House correspondents dinner this year," Trump told the hosts, before calling the news media “so bad and so fake."...

He can't get good writers? Too busy? Too chickenshit? I'm going with #3. Maybe the national press corps will move it to MarALago and he'll feel compelled to go.

BY JOHN BOWDEN301
TWEET SHARE MORE

President Trump says in a new interview that he will likely skip the upcoming White House Correspondents' Association dinner, his second time skipping the annual event as president.

In an interview Friday with "Bernie & Sid in the Morning" on 77 WABC, the president said he will "probably" not attend the annual gala hosted by the White House Press Association.

"It's unlikely I will do the White House correspondents dinner this year," Trump told the hosts, before calling the news media “so bad and so fake."...

He is sending Sara "dead eye" Huckabee Sanders as his Flak Catcher

BY JOHN BOWDEN301
TWEET SHARE MORE

he's desperate for approval and has no sense of humor. the whole idea of being roasted is beyond him.

what a loser he is. but really, would you ever want to see that moron stand up at the Washington press corps dinner?

There are rumors that Trump's boner spurs were acting up preventing Donald from going to the correspondent dinner others say worse
DaHeJxXWsAIKgdj.jpg

BY JOHN BOWDEN301
TWEET SHARE MORE

Well, it WAS the site of the most traumatic event in his life.

Forum List

Back