Yessssssssss! Kick 'em Where It Hurts! Men Behaving Badly Shall Atone

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Bahahahahahaa........Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

From none other than:

NFL beer sponsor, Anheuser-Busch, issues strong statement

3:24 PM - 16 Sep 2014

BxrX7xpIIAA-1km.png

If it were Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity beating his wife or kids could you imagine the outrage from Liberals?

But seeing as how it's a bunch of Black guys, they adjust their reactions accordingly.
Or if it was Rush getting caught yet again with fake scrips and his buddies boner meds.....The right would excuse his actions yet again....

Sorry, not caring what some fizzy, pissy yellow "beer" company thinks.

Anheuser Busch translates into millions of $$$$ for the NFL.

Think of it sort of like winning in court: the losing party to the suit has to pay in dollars since they cannot compensate for the injured party's real pain.

"Shared our concerns" is a what? A strong statement?

Dial back to when the allegations flew after Tiger Woods' little incident with the now ex-wife. They are laying the groundwork. I hope they fucking sear Goodell and the NFL on both sides before burning them down completely. These sponsors know that women make up a huge chunk of their revenue, and these women are lovers and wives to the other half of their revenue. Unlike Goodell, the CEO of AB knows how to use his brain.

Holy shit seriously ?!!!!!
I mean fucking seriously ?!!!!! :eek:

This has got to be biggest case ever of the pot calling the kettle black !!!

My god what fucking nerve !!!

Holy shit seriously ?!!!!!
I mean fucking seriously ?!!!!! :eek:

This has got to be biggest case ever of the pot calling the kettle black !!!

My god what fucking nerve !!!

Thanks for making your case by example.....(seriously).

Not sure what you mean by that, but an alcohol company pointing fingers at another business for bad behavior is so fucking hypocritical I have been laughing so hard I nearly fell out of my chair !!
It's like Pizza Hut pointing fingers at McDonald's for selling products with lots of fat and calories !
You didn't provide a link, are you sure this isn't coming from The Onion ?

There's no solution to this problem. When you concentrate blacks, then you get high levels of social dysfunction. The NFL of the 70s wasn't this toxic. Here's an analysis from USA Today:

Of 687 NFL player arrests since January 2000, Askew's was one of 294 that came in a traffic stop, according to a USA TODAY Sports investigation. In a league in which 66% of the players are black and 31% are white, black players were arrested nearly 10 times as often as white players (260 to 28), accounting for 88% of those NFL traffic-stop arrests.That percentage is consistent with the overall NFL arrest numbers: Of the 687 total player arrests in the USA TODAY Sports database that spans 14 seasons, 607 involved black players — 88%, a disproportionate rate sociologists attribute to several social factors in the black population at large, including a disproportionate rate of poverty and single-parent backgrounds.
If spectators don't want to deal with player dysfunction off the field, then hockey should be the sport of choice. Violence on ice, not against their wives and kids and pubic citizens.

How bout we let court case run their course before conducting witch hunts... if not guilty comes back its called breech of contract on a lot of what is being done not to mention the fat lawsuit the NFL will face from other side.

Forum List

Back