Yes, That Is My Real Name. ;)

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Hello, Five months off the board and back again. Last time I was cold-forum-turkey I changed my username. (That one was not my real name.) So how many posts have I posted total? This id is 2,406 and we'll say the same for the one before, about 4,812. What happens between the breaks is always significant so I look forward to much agreeing with me. ;)

And one item of note: if I offend anyone accidentally I will be sure to apologize and edit it out of my previous post. ;)

Wow, talk about your wrong first impression. :eusa_doh:
Except only thing new about you two is your avatars.

Hello, Five months off the board and back again. Last time I was cold-forum-turkey I changed my username. (That one was not my real name.) So how many posts have I posted total? This id is 2,406 and we'll say the same for the one before, about 4,812. What happens between the breaks is always significant so I look forward to much agreeing with me. ;)

And one item of note: if I offend anyone accidentally I will be sure to apologize and edit it out of my previous post. ;)

Welcome back and that is surely thoughtful of you, Random.

Welcome back and that is surely thoughtful of you, Random.
Thank you. Odd, I do not even remember your username, I remember icons better though. We must have travelled in different circles before. Hopefully our paths cross more often this time around.

Forum List

Back