Yes, lets stand in awe folks. What is the result of propaganda?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Who did it?

Killed Lincoln? A democrat.
Killed jfk? A democrat.
Killed MLK? A democrat
Created kkk? A democrat
Lynched blacks? democrats
Segregation? democrats
Created Jim Crow? democrats
Internment camps? democrats
The confederacy? democrats

Who freed the slaves? Republicans
Who never owned a slave? Republicans
Who desegregated schools? Republicans
Who passed civil rights act? Republicans
Who made MLK a holiday? A republican

Aaaand Who are the racists according to the democrats? Republicans

Who did it?

Killed jfk? A democrat.
Killed MLK? A democrat
Created kkk? A democrat
Segregation? democrats

Who welcomed the dixiecrats with open arms and absorbed their agenda and legacy? The republicans. Aren't you glad I cleared that up for you?

Who welcomed the dixiecrats with open arms and absorbed their agenda and legacy? The republicans. Aren't you glad I cleared that up for you?
The Republicans of the 1850s and 60s were the liberals. The conservatives were the Democrats. There are few, if any, so-called "Republicans" on this board who would have supported Lincoln in 1860. As a matter of fact, there are few, if any, so-called Republicans on this board who have a kind word to say about either Lincoln or TR. That is why I find threads like this amusing.

Last edited:
Who did it?

Killed jfk? A democrat.
Killed MLK? A democrat
Created kkk? A democrat
Segregation? democrats

Lol, that was then this is now. The old southern Dems that did that are now republican s. So ya ok

Predictable Dimtard response: All old Dimwingers are now Republicans, and all old Republicans are now Dimwingers.

That's the best they can come up with to explain their centuries of being the party of racism.

The Republicans of the 1850s and 60s were the liberals. The conservatives were the Democrats. There are few, if any, so-called "Republicans" on this board who would have supported Lincoln in 1860. As a matter of fact, there are few, if any, so-called Republicans on this board who have a kind word to say for either Lincoln or TR. That is why I find threads like this amusing.
Both parties had liberal and conservative wings because they were mainly separated by geography rather than ideology.

The Republicans of the 1850s and 60s were the liberals. The conservatives were the Democrats. There are few, if any, so-called "Republicans" on this board who would have supported Lincoln in 1860. As a matter of fact, there are few, if any, so-called Republicans on this board who have a kind word to say for either Lincoln or TR. That is why I find threads like this amusing.
I’m a Republican, and I think Lincoln was the best president in our history. Why in the world would you think Republicans on this board wouldn’t support him? I can’t imagine.

Yeah? You know Reagan signed mlk day into law?
Eisenhower desegregated the schools. Do you know who overwhelmingly supported the Civil Rights Act?

You are all brain dead brainwashed losers.

Who did it?

Killed jfk? A democrat.
Killed MLK? A democrat
Created kkk? A democrat
Segregation? democrats

togmyo77e1961.jpg

Why has this site stopped me from using bold faced or uploading photos?

Yeah? You know Reagan signed mlk day into law?
Eisenhower desegregated the schools. Do you know who overwhelmingly supported the Civil Rights Act?

You are all brain dead brainwashed losers.
A modern republican would be commiting political suicide if they did a damned thing specifically for the sake of black people and that is the truth. With that attitude republicans have no right to claim the legacy of their more enlightened forebears.

Lol, that was then this is now. The old southern Dems that did that are now republican s. So ya ok
Only a fucking moron would actually believe that shit. Who is burning down minority business, black and white Democrats. Who are murdering blacks in the 1000s? Black Democrats. KKK morphed into the BLM/ANTIFA, as Democrats never change, they just get nastier.

The Myth of the ‘Southern Strategy’
The problem with this narrative is that of the 31 Dixiecrats in the House and Senate, or who were governors of states, only three of them changed parties. Furthermore, African Americans began voting predominantly Democrat in 1936, when FDR ran for re-election. This was while the KKK still marched into the DNC every four years, in full regalia. Also, the last Democrat to win the South was Jimmy Carter, in 1976. The South did not go Republican until 1980.
There was no ‘great switch’ in 1964, and saying that there was ignores the fact that the African American vote flipped almost thirty years too early, and that the South flipped sixteen years too late. The ‘great switch’ is a lie.

Forum List

Back