YES! John Kasich has a CLEAR path to the White House!

I think that conservative talk radio brands someone a RINO and that's that.
There no way anyone can prove Kasich is a conservitive, he compromised that away a long time ago by becoming a career politician...
Yet the only example you could provide was a vague reference to Medicare.

Are you saying a person can't be a real conservative and a career politician at the same time?
He gave in on Medicare enrollment, which he said he would not do...
Impossible

that's right nutter... because he's an actual Christian who said when he dies and has to meet his maker he has to answer for how he treated the poor

only among the loser "base" can anyone think that giving people healthcare is a bad thing.
No one has a right to healthcare, everyone has a right to earn healthcare. He's just another career politician putting his finger up to the wind...
In other words a progressive nutter...

and then he'll say, I made a promise but they didn't keep their bargain because "they didn't treat me right".

if you think he'd do anything else, I think you're misunderstanding what he is.

I DO NOT like Trump, I think he is an assclown. But he would know going in that he couldn't win, and he DOES play to win. The question is, would he sabotage the race?

I don't know, things are going to be interesting moving forward, I do know that...

I can see Trump keeping his word if someone beats him out of the nomination by getting delegates through the primary. But, if he has the most delegates by far, just not enough to win the nomination outright and they take it from him, then I can see him going 3rd party.

and the loony base thinks if they don't get their way then they want to take their ball and go home.

they're extremists hijacking a once noble party.
Once noble?? Lol might as well be called progressive part 2 - no different than the dems...
Beware_of_RINO.jpg

and the loony base thinks if they don't get their way then they want to take their ball and go home.

Once noble?? Lol might as well be called progressive part 2 - no different than the dems...
Beware_of_RINO.jpg

no. see... again, you wingers don't get it... if you want a party that reflects the insane rabid extremist right, you should go start one. it isn't your party. your loons just want their infrastructure so you don't have to do anything on your own.

poor ignorant twerps.

interesting factoid of the day:

donald trump has only won 34% of republican voters.

meaning 65% of all voters who voted in republican primaries, 65% voted for someone other than trump.

Can Republicans Still Take The Nomination Away From Trump?

Are Republican voters, at enormous consequence, really ready to transform their party into the party of Trump? Or instead, do his victories so far reflect the lack of a clear alternative?

This is a familiar argument, and to some people it would seem to have an obvious answer: of course Trump has a mandate! He’s won 10 of the 15 states and far more delegates than anyone else. He’s also leading in national polls — and polls of most future states. He’s been the center of attention for more than half a year and his voters have stuck with him.

But there’s also the fact that Trump has received only 34 percent of the Republican vote, aggregated across all primaries and caucuses to have voted so far.

I didn't say anywhere in that post that you like trump. go look.

I said you are misunderstanding what he is. and I don't think he'd support another GOP nominee if he had a plurality of delegates.

I did not think that you had mistaken me for a Trump supporter, I just wanted to clarify that for anyone reading this thread...

I do not necessarily disagree with your second point, BUT Trump is a "deal maker", so I think the door MIGHT be open for him to jump on board with the right promises made to him

And if Kasich makes promises, we can count on them being honored, even Trump knows that to be true

Beware_of_RINO.jpg

no. see... again, you wingers don't get it... if you want a party that reflects the insane rabid extremist right, you should go start one. it isn't your party. your loons just want their infrastructure so you don't have to do anything on your own.

poor ignorant twerps.
Carry on with your worship of the banana republic that is the federal government...
You obviously have no idea what the real conservative is, calling Kasich a conservative is like calling the Hildabeast honest...
Lol

I didn't say anywhere in that post that you like trump. go look.

I said you are misunderstanding what he is. and I don't think he'd support another GOP nominee if he had a plurality of delegates.

I did not think that you had mistaken me for a Trump supporter, I just wanted to clarify that for anyone reading this thread...

I do not necessarily disagree with your second point, BUT Trump is a "deal maker", so I think the door MIGHT be open for him to jump on board with the right promises made to him

And if Kasich makes promises, we can count on them being honored, even Trump knows that to be true

I understand what you're saying about him being a deal-maker. but if he thinks he earned the nomination and he has a strong following I don't see him going away. and if he thinks he has the opportunity to be president, what could they offer him to make him do something else?

I agree re Kasich. I think he's a decent man. I also think trump crashes and burns in any head to head with Hillary... which, you probably know I'm ok with.

meaning 65% of all voters who voted in republican primaries, 65% voted for someone other than trump.

Are Republican voters, at enormous consequence, really ready to transform their party into the party of Trump? Or instead, do his victories so far reflect the lack of a clear alternative?

This is a familiar argument, and to some people it would seem to have an obvious answer: of course Trump has a mandate! He’s won 10 of the 15 states and far more delegates than anyone else. He’s also leading in national polls — and polls of most future states. He’s been the center of attention for more than half a year and his voters have stuck with him.

But there’s also the fact that Trump has received only 34 percent of the Republican vote, aggregated across all primaries and caucuses to have voted so far.
That is true, at this point I am writing in my candidate - Elmer Fudd

Beware_of_RINO.jpg

poor ignorant twerps.
Carry on with your worship of the banana republic that is the federal government...
You obviously have no idea what the real conservative is, calling Kasich a conservative is like calling the Hildabeast honest...
Lol

jeeze you're insane. :cuckoo:

Carry on with your worship of the banana republic that is the federal government... You obviously have no idea what the real conservative is, calling Kasich a conservative is like calling the Hildabeast honest...Lol
I think you're absolutely right.

If Trump is a real conservative and Kasich is a RINO, I have absolutely no idea what a real conservative is.

it absolutely reflects a clear alternative. but marco will stay in through florida. Kasich will stay in through ohio and cruz has three states (including the big numbers from texas). none of them have an incentive yet to bow out... which means trump keeps taking states with less than half of the GOP primary voters supporting him.

I did a thread on it yesterday in the clean debate zone. apparently it made the "base" cranky.

because you hate this country.

now go call yourself a "patriot" you whining loon.

Where did you get that picture of Donald Trump naked in Africa?

Kasich will take the Rust Belt and the West. Especially if he keeps talking tough on people suing Christians to worship at the gay altar. Lots of hispanic catholics out West. And that Klein outrage in Oregon (Washington sympathizes). How many delegates does California have again? Like a billion or something? Biggest state, I know that..

OK, just checked... 172 delegates. Wow! And that's after the Rust Belt sweep..

Last edited:
Carry on with your worship of the banana republic that is the federal government... You obviously have no idea what the real conservative is, calling Kasich a conservative is like calling the Hildabeast honest...Lol
I think you're absolutely right.

If Trump is a real conservative and Kasich is a RINO, I have absolutely no idea what a real conservative is.
I never called trump a conservitive, he is just not a career politician. Which makes him a higher life form, pretty sad. huh?
That it has come down to this, more than a century of career politicians. The country is worse off than ever, how does that go?? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results... Insanity??
Lol

Here it is in a GIF format:

speed-skating-crash.gif

He basically said as much last night in his interview with Bill O'Reilly

Wow, I have been saying this for a few weeks

I want to see this happen

What he actually said was that they 'will pick the adult in the room' if we get a brokered convention

He needs to be president, and he would beat Hillary running away in November...
He certainly did impress me.

because you hate this country.

now go call yourself a "patriot" you whining loon.
Not that I don't care about the country, it's just too late...
We have long passed the point of no return, the country's debt is far too large to ever pay off.
Why not have a little fun with our candidates??
We have tried spineless progressive career politicians for a better part of a century, what do we have to show for it? A banana republic for a federal government...

Ps - buy more guns and ammo... ;)

Not that I don't care about the country, it's just too late...
We have long passed the point of no return, the country's debt is far too large to ever pay off.
Why not have a little fun with our candidates??
We have tried spineless progressive career politicians for a better part of a century, what do we have to show for it? A banana republic for a federal government...

Ps - buy more guns and ammo... ;)

Are you posting from North Korea by any chance?

I have absolutely no idea what a real conservative is.

Catholic reform as political are real explane on conservative !!

Here it is in a GIF format:

speed-skating-crash.gif

He basically said as much last night in his interview with Bill O'Reilly

Wow, I have been saying this for a few weeks

I want to see this happen

What he actually said was that they 'will pick the adult in the room' if we get a brokered convention

He needs to be president, and he would beat Hillary running away in November...

I have to agree. Kasich did a great job in Ohio and I think he would make a great POTUS.

Don't know how it will play out but it will interesting to watch.

Forum List

Back