Yes, by all means, let’s talk about income inequality

Oh my God. I would facepalm, but this level of stupidity would require such an enormous one, it might knock me unconscious.

Shitforbrains, "ad hominem" is latin for "to the person". An ad hominem attack, therefore, is a personal attack. Nowhere in the post you quoted did I attack a person . . . or, indeed, anything at all. There is no "attack" - much less an ad hominem one - involved in pointing out the simple fact that two nations are not the same nation simply because they have occupied the same territory at different points in time.

Now, you could make the argument that my referring to you as "shitforbrains" in THIS post is an ad hominem attack, but I maintain that the evidence of your posts demonstrates that it is, actually, just another statement of fact.

Post #208.
You are so ideologically stuck that you insult by reflex and don't even realize it.

No, dimwit, I know perfectly well when I'm insulting someone, and I do it quite deliberately, for well-thought-out and carefully-delineated reasons.

Ask around. Everyone here will tell you that I'm a bad-tempered bitch, and not one person will even PRETEND to think I'm doing it accidentally.

Meanwhile, fool, you've lost BOTH the argument about ad hominem attacks (which you didn't even know how to spell, let alone define) AND the one about the "reviving" of the USSR, which still doesn't exist.

Be glad I didn't charge you tuition for the schooling you just received.

I misspelled what you did.
Yawn!

Post #208.
You are so ideologically stuck that you insult by reflex and don't even realize it.

No, dimwit, I know perfectly well when I'm insulting someone, and I do it quite deliberately, for well-thought-out and carefully-delineated reasons.

Ask around. Everyone here will tell you that I'm a bad-tempered bitch, and not one person will even PRETEND to think I'm doing it accidentally.

Meanwhile, fool, you've lost BOTH the argument about ad hominem attacks (which you didn't even know how to spell, let alone define) AND the one about the "reviving" of the USSR, which still doesn't exist.

Be glad I didn't charge you tuition for the schooling you just received.

I misspelled what you did.
Yawn!

No, tweeko, you misspelled AND mislabeled what I did.

Perhaps if you hadn't yawned your way through English class . . .

Ahh, the "Little Golden Books Economics Guide". THAT will impress people. :eusa_whistle:

no no having no point at all is MORE impressive. You've wowed everyone

Honey, if you think what I said had no point, you're the only one who does.

. . . Well, except for Indeependent, who appears to be even more obtuse than you are, if that's possible.

If you two hook up, PLEASE promise us you won't reproduce.

Ohhh a little "you dont understand" wrapped in "I dont have time to explain" with a topping of weak insults.

Now you're talking! Let that inner 8th grade girl loose on everyone! :lol:

. . . Well, except for Indeependent, who appears to be even more obtuse than you are, if that's possible.

Ohhh a little "you dont understand" wrapped in "I dont have time to explain" with a topping of weak insults.

All right, Dunce Cap, school's in session, so listen up and take notes. I don't want to have to repeat this.

"Little Golden Books" is a series of children's books for pre-schoolers and early elementary school-age kids, originally published by Simon & Shuster. Most people who learned to read in the United States after WW2 did so with the help of Little Golden Books.

My reference to these incredibly simple children's books in relation to your comment of "Money concentrated in the hands of a few is: A: Good B: Bad" was rather clearly - well, to anyone who actually was taught to read - a commentary on how childishly simplistic your economic understanding is.

I don't know which way would be funnier: if you actually were so ignorant and obtuse that you needed this explained to you, or if you somehow mistakenly thought you were going to make yourself look clever by pretending to need this explained. Either way, demanding a crayon diagram has definitely clarified for everyone WHY your economic understanding is at the "Little Golden Books" level.

I think Cec thinks she's playing Dungeons and Dragons.
Isn't is SO intimidating when someone represented by an IP address is SO bitchin'?
Oh my, I'm SO a feared of a virtual bitchin' gal!

That is the problem with people who think that equality can be achieved, especially by using the government and redistribution of wealth.
It is impossible to do.
It is a utopian dream. Key word dream.
There will always be poor and will always be rich no matter what government does or does not do.
The Governments that have the less interference with the country does the best for it's people.
Our founders knew this so they set up our constitution for our Federal Government to have limited powers.
The US Founders, even those who weren't wealthy slaveholders, had a devout fear of direct democracy. Hence, the Electoral College, the original power of the states to appoint senators, the deliberate disenfranchisement of women, Native Americans, African Americans, and even White men without property locked a majority of Americans out of the democratic process at the very beginning of the republic. Our conversation about economic inequality would probably be much different today if the founders hadn't ruled like oligarchs then.

Oligarchs?
They wanted well informed voters.
Today people have no idea who the Vice President is let alone anything else.
People should have to take a basic test to see how well informed they are. If they fail they should not vote.

All right, Dunce Cap, school's in session, so listen up and take notes. I don't want to have to repeat this.

Schools in session? Stop fingering your own asshole

"Little Golden Books" is a series of children's books for pre-schoolers and early elementary school-age kids, originally published by Simon & Shuster. Most people who learned to read in the United States after WW2 did so with the help of Little Golden Books.

This bitch really thought I wanted the history of Little Golden Books :lol:

My reference to these incredibly simple children's books in relation to your comment of "Money concentrated in the hands of a few is: A: Good B: Bad" was rather clearly - well, to anyone who actually was taught to read - a commentary on how childishly simplistic your economic understanding is.

Great! so simple that no one answered not even you.

I don't know which way would be funnier: if you actually were so ignorant and obtuse that you needed this explained to you, or if you somehow mistakenly thought you were going to make yourself look clever by pretending to need this explained. Either way, demanding a crayon diagram has definitely clarified for everyone WHY your economic understanding is at the "Little Golden Books" level.

Aww back to the insults while not explaining anything other than the history of a childs book.

You, seriously, wrote 3 paragraphs to NOT explain how I'm wrong but to extend out name calling as if it was a speech lol.

You are funneh! When you take your finger out of your chocolate starfish try typing an answer or anything other than "You so stupid!"

That is the problem with people who think that equality can be achieved, especially by using the government and redistribution of wealth.
It is impossible to do.
It is a utopian dream. Key word dream.
There will always be poor and will always be rich no matter what government does or does not do.
The Governments that have the less interference with the country does the best for it's people.
Our founders knew this so they set up our constitution for our Federal Government to have limited powers.
The US Founders, even those who weren't wealthy slaveholders, had a devout fear of direct democracy. Hence, the Electoral College, the original power of the states to appoint senators, the deliberate disenfranchisement of women, Native Americans, African Americans, and even White men without property locked a majority of Americans out of the democratic process at the very beginning of the republic. Our conversation about economic inequality would probably be much different today if the founders hadn't ruled like oligarchs then.

Oligarchs?
They wanted well informed voters.
Today people have no idea who the Vice President is let alone anything else.
People should have to take a basic test to see how well informed they are. If they fail they should not vote.
If they fail should they pay any local, state, or federal taxes?
Serve in the US military?
Maybe the founders would have found a poll tax useful, as well.
This republic would be a much different place today if all its citizens had been allowed the right to vote during its formative generation.

Forum List

Back