Yes all you doubters, Hillary IS being investigated.

She is being investigated, but nothing will happen. The corrupt Obama Administration will never even indict her.

Suuure, it can't be that she didn't do anything. It's a massive conspiracy.

You'd be a millionaire if only it wasn't for that dam Obama! wink wink

Whatever you dishonest left wing nutjob. The Fox is guarding the Henhouse.

Calls will be made and meetings held....
No way will the Democrat party allow their candidate to suffer the humiliation of charges being filed....
Obama will say it's for the good of the nation.

Unless the DNC wants to jettison Mrs Bosnia Clinton, then they may actually use the FBI to do it.

She is being investigated, but nothing will happen. The corrupt Obama Administration will never even indict her.

I see you have your bullshit excuses lined up.

She'll be found guilty...and if not, it's because it's a conspiracy. You're like a guy who accepts a pick up b-ball game but makes excuses about his back before playing....just in case you get beat lol

No way will the Democrat party allow their candidate to suffer the humiliation of charges being filed....

Unless the DNC wants to jettison Mrs Bosnia Clinton, then they may actually use the FBI to do it.

So is "Mrs. Bosnia Clinton" the new meme, is it interchangeable with "Mrs. Benghazi Clinton," are you just being "cute," or is it that you don't know how to spell "Benghazi"?

She'll be found guilty...and if not, it's because it's a conspiracy. You're like a guy who accepts a pick up b-ball game but makes excuses about his back before playing....just in case you get beat lol

I never expect any honesty from a left wing nutter like you. This is the reason you have zero credibility.

Dismissed.

I never expect any honesty from a left wing nutter like you. This is the reason you have zero credibility.

Dismissed.

I dont know who you RW'S think you're talking to. You guys just throw out the words dishonest, liar, etc.

You didn't ask me about anything. You just go DUUR DISHONEST! Like you're on auto pilot lol.

FBI confirms Clinton email investigation

All your claims other wise the FBI IS investigating Clinton's Email server, which means since SHE is the one that used it they are investigating HER.
Lol who denied she was being investigated?

Mertex, swallow , bulldog and various other of your little friends on this thread for one...

CIA Shrugs off Clinton's "classified" e-mail

Isn't technology amazing little Billy

:biggrin:
Lol sallow is the only one who denied an FBI investigation.

All your claims other wise the FBI IS investigating Clinton's Email server, which means since SHE is the one that used it they are investigating HER.
Lol who denied she was being investigated?
A bunch of your buddies on the left in another thread, the argument being that the SOURCE was bad or that since they were investigating her server that wasn't her.
A bunch or one?
FBI Makes It Official: Hillary Is Under Investigation Try all the idiots in this thread.
Sallow is the only user who denied the FBI investigation. The others just said it was unfounded.

So is "Mrs. Bosnia Clinton" the new meme, is it interchangeable with "Mrs. Benghazi Clinton," are you just being "cute," or is it that you don't know how to spell "Benghazi"?

Mrs. Bosnia Clinton is my own invented meme. Her Bosnia lie was so unnecessary and so blatant it tells me a lot more about her integrity then does Benghazi, which tells me more of her incompetence.

Ha.Ha. and how is this new news--LOL The Clinton's have been under some type of investigation for the last 25 years, and Carly Fiorina has already stated it's doubtful that any charges will come out of this.

So don't hold your breath.

Forum List

Back