yep no controlled demolition of bld 7 or lost libertys since 9/11 alright

Yep, we're more free now than we've ever been. Well, that's what Big Brother and his Goose Steppers keep telling us anyway. ;)

Exactly what were you doing before 9/11 that you can't do today, Princess? Carrying boxcutters aboard commercial jets? :D

Man, i hope they're paying you well for being such a loyal Bootlicker. You can't be playing this dumb for free. :lol:

Yep, we're more free now than we've ever been. Well, that's what Big Brother and his Goose Steppers keep telling us anyway. ;)

Exactly what were you doing before 9/11 that you can't do today, Princess? Carrying boxcutters aboard commercial jets? :D

Man, i hope they're paying you well for being such a loyal Bootlicker. You can't be playing this dumb for free. :lol:

Of course, you didn't actually answer the question.....

I actually agree that we lost a bit of freedoms after 9/11, and perhaps more importantly, lost a bit of the sense that our freedoms are at least as important as our safety. Still, you are pretty extreme in your views and I'm very curious what, specifically, you think are the lost freedoms that have turned us into, how was it described in another thread, the least free country in the developed world?

Nothing to see here folks. All is well. Big Brother knows what's best for ya. He has to take your freedoms away in order to protect them. Kinda like his Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace Catch 22. Man, how can so many Americans be so ignorant and obedient. Sadly, even darker days are ahead for our Nation.

I have never really been much on thinking it was an inside job(although the video of this tower collapsing was sketchy to say the least). Do I think our gov't would stoop so low? Absolutely. Really the only thing that gets me ont his is them getting rid of everything as FAST as they could. We could have been doing investigations. But then there is this : Why would we need to do an investigation? We saw the plane hit the other one. Could the force of impact just make this one fall? ( I really would like that question honestly answered)

Then you have the Patriot Act. Inacted very soon after the attack. Imposes on our freedoms, and IMO, is a start to what could become more gov't power. Power hunger will do strange things to people. The act America hates a a populace got extended in 2011. Sure, 9-11 changed everything. Did it get changed on purpose? Hmmmmmm

Holy shit, did I just make myself a CT?

Yep, so much more Freedom now. Uh huh.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pJFv5fIFpc]Lupe Fiasco Disses Obama at Inauguration Party OFFICIAL - YouTube[/ame]

There have been many instances of transgressions upon the Constitution, and the Bill Of Rights throughout the history of the US, but they have become common place and are now being considered normal, and necessary.
The Patriot Act is a piece of legislation that can make truth an act of treason.

There are many links that can better define this, and a few people who have had the patriot act used against them, and has instilled fear in others.

The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason | Veterans Today

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nce5NZeFLY]9/11 Whistleblower and Patriot Act Victim Susan Lindauer On Patriot Act Extension - YouTube[/ame]

I have never really been much on thinking it was an inside job(although the video of this tower collapsing was sketchy to say the least). Do I think our gov't would stoop so low? Absolutely. Really the only thing that gets me ont his is them getting rid of everything as FAST as they could. We could have been doing investigations. But then there is this : Why would we need to do an investigation? We saw the plane hit the other one. Could the force of impact just make this one fall? ( I really would like that question honestly answered)

Then you have the Patriot Act. Inacted very soon after the attack. Imposes on our freedoms, and IMO, is a start to what could become more gov't power. Power hunger will do strange things to people. The act America hates a a populace got extended in 2011. Sure, 9-11 changed everything. Did it get changed on purpose? Hmmmmmm

No you just made yourself what everyone should be, that being a person who thinks for himself and is not afraid to ask questions if he doesn't fully understand the answers given
or the answers simply do not make sense.
There are links I can provide that spell out the objections regarding the destruction of the WTC with the use of science and physics.
If something about the official version doesn't sit comfortably with you, then by all means you have the right to research it. Just be aware of strawmen and ridicule by those that don't want people to question things.

I'll take that to mean you really haven't lost any of your rights but you like to whine like a little girl. Got it. :D

Quote: Originally Posted by paulitician
Yep, we're more free now than we've ever been. Well, that's what Big Brother and his Goose Steppers keep telling us anyway.

Quote: Originally Posted by SAYIT
Exactly what were you doing before 9/11 that you can't do today, Princess? Carrying boxcutters aboard commercial jets?

Man, i hope they're paying you well for being such a loyal Bootlicker. You can't be playing this dumb for free.

Quote: Montrovant
I actually agree that we lost a bit of freedoms after 9/11, and perhaps more importantly, lost a bit of the sense that our freedoms are at least as important as our safety. Still, you are pretty extreme in your views and I'm very curious what, specifically, you think are the lost freedoms that have turned us into, how was it described in another thread, the least free country in the developed world?

Nothing to see here folks. All is well. Big Brother knows what's best for ya. He has to take your freedoms away in order to protect them. Kinda like his Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace Catch 22. Man, how can so many Americans be so ignorant and obedient. Sadly, even darker days are ahead for our Nation.

What a lame coward. Not only does he continue to avoid the question raised by his whining about what he calls our lost rights, he truncates the thread because it exposes him for the whiny, snivelly, ignorant jackass he clearly is. :D

Yep, we're more free now than we've ever been. Well, that's what Big Brother and his Goose Steppers keep telling us anyway.

Exactly what were you doing before 9/11 that you can't do today, Princess? Carrying boxcutters aboard commercial jets?

Man, i hope they're paying you well for being such a loyal Bootlicker. You can't be playing this dumb for free.

What a lame coward. Not only does he continue to avoid the question raised by his whining about what he calls our lost rights, he truncates the thread because it exposes him for the whiny, snivelly, ignorant jackass he clearly is. :D

I try avoiding feeding lame ass Sock Trolls. But do carry on stalking. I'm flattered. :)

Last edited:

No you just made yourself what everyone should be, that being a person who thinks for himself and is not afraid to ask questions if he doesn't fully understand the answers given
or the answers simply do not make sense.
There are links I can provide that spell out the objections regarding the destruction of the WTC with the use of science and physics.
If something about the official version doesn't sit comfortably with you, then by all means you have the right to research it. Just be aware of strawmen and ridicule by those that don't want people to question things.

exactly.you took the words right out of my mouth.I was about to say the same thing but you beat me to the punch.Tn Harley here is doing what at least half of the americans are not doing.Being objective,using logic and common sense and being open minded asking questions.:clap2:

I try avoiding feeding lame ass Sock Trolls. But do carry on stalking. I'm flattered. :)

so very true.Yeah like you mentioned before,wonder how much money his handlers are paying him to troll these boards like he does.

QUOTE=paulitician;6680872]Hold on, the Goose Steppers are checking with their handlers for an appropriate & predictable Big Brother response. Give em some time. ;)[/QUOTE]

Whats funny is Sayit trolls handlers havent been able to give him any kind of propaganda to post to counter the facts in this video.yeah you know he deosnt play dumb for free.

also whats amusing to me about these trolls in denial and afraid of the truth such as whitehall and Toto,they prove in sapdes all the tiem they are in denial and afraid to look at the evidence because they come on here making moronic posts without even bothering to look at the video they post dismissing it cause its on youtube.In their waped minds,the twin towers never fell cause its been posted on a youtube video.:lol:

it cracks me up about whitehall troll.Myself and others have stated many times to him how clinton is involved in this up to his ears every bit as much as Bush is but all he can do is repeat the same ramblings over and over about Clinton all the time as evidenced in his posts on this thread everytime one of these threads is made.:lol: and as always,he changes the subject just like you mentioned before,aoviding the facts presented in the video talking about things that have been explained many times to him before and going on and on about his obsession with clinton all the time.Never fails with trolls like him.:lol:

Last edited:
So can someone answer my question? Could the force from the airplane cause the other tower to fall by itself?

So can someone answer my question? Could the force from the airplane cause the other tower to fall by itself?

Are you asking if the force of the planes hitting towers 1 & 2 caused 7 to collapse?

surely.I think you mean cause the tower to fall by itself though right? To answer your question,no the force of the plane could not cause the tower to fall by itself thats why explosives were rigged.

We know they could not fall from the force of the plane hitting the towers cause the designers when they designed the towers,built them having that in mind if an airliner smashed into it,that they would remain standing.they were the most advanced sophisticated skyscrapers in our modern times ever built.This video below is an interview with Frank Demartini who was the construction manager and one of the main designers of the towers in an interview with modern marvels in march 2001 several months before 9/11. The towers stood for over and hour after the airliners hit the towers so these experts were right obviously.

You can hear it from the horses mouth himself one of the main architects who oversaw the construction of the towers.Oh and that paid troll Sayit will come on and say something like it was designed for a 707 to hit it and not a 747 or crap like that to avoid the facts but the problem with his rants and propaganda he posts is that again,it was designed by them to withstand hits from MULTIPLE airliners and remain standing.Plus there were many people that heard explosions going on in the towers including many credible first responders and firemen experienced in the sounds of explosives going off that heard them.

Also,some witnesses heard explosions going on in the BASEMENT below and some of the suppressed photos taken by a photographer back them up showing black smoke billowing from below at the base of the towers rising up before the tower collapses and you hear misstimed explosions as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO1JxpVb2eU]Frank A. DeMartini - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Are you asking if the force of the planes hitting towers 1 & 2 caused 7 to collapse?

Yes. The best result I have ever been able to find is "natural causes"

You are talking to a paid troll right now.You wont learn anything from him other than that he lies and that he runs off with his tail between his legs when he is cornered by changing the subject refusing to address your evidence and facts coming back with pitiful one liners as his rebutalls.

Speaking just intuitively, it would depend on a number of factors including the size and speed of the plane, the size of the structure, its proximity to the collision site and the building's structural soundness. In the case of 9/11 I'd say the answer is no. Why do you ask? Is anyone claiming that to have been the cause of bldg 7's collapse? :D

You are talking to a paid troll right now.You wont learn anything from him other than that he lies and that he runs off with his tail between his legs when he is cornered by changing the subject refusing to address your evidence and facts coming back with pitiful one liners as his rebutalls.

How do you know I'm a paid troll, Princess? You must be stealing my checks because I certainly haven't seen any. Do you ever deal in facts or just the BS you gather at LoonyTunes-R-Us? As for your well established lunacy, have you ever noticed that no one, and I mean no one wants their name attached to anything you say. Now get out of your mommy's basement and get a life. :D

your handlers sure sent you here quickly to fart in my thread sayit.two farts in a row from you.:9:

Forum List

Back