Yep! Islam is a religion of peace.

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by dread, May 11, 2008.

1. dread

dread Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43
  2. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
  3. dread

dread Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43

Sure is a religion of war...But I guess this is just a bore to you..

MOGADISHU, Somalia -- Firing rocket-propelled grenades and heavy submachine guns, Islamist fighters seized the police headquarters at the heart of the government's stronghold in Mogadishu on Thursday in a bold attack that witnesses said killed two soldiers and two policemen.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121026745613577737.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

Al-Shabab, now an autonomous rebel group which has added an explosive element to the combustible mix of Mogadishu’s militias, enforces strict sharia (Islamic law) and uses tactics imported from the global jihadi movement. As in Afghanistan, those who work or trade with the government risk being branded as spies or collaborators and beheaded as a warning to others.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article3908867.ece

4. mattskramer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    I’ve participated in this game time and time again. There are militant violent Muslims. There are militant violent Christians. You can pull stuff from each group’s book to make it say what you want it to say. You can find anti-Islam stuff. You can find pro-Islam stuff. Instead of being so divisive: “We good. They bad” I like to believe that, for the overwhelming majority in each group, people are good.

I am just not impressed with the hunting and pecking of “anti anything” web finds. It is little more than a self-serving scavenger hunt. Find things that support your already-established prejudices. Have fun.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. dread

dread Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43

I am waiting for your evidence of violent christian militant groups....I have ONLY heard about the NLFT. And they were promply arrested. Other than that I cant see where you will be able to find any news about Christian militants trying to take over the world.

6. mattskramer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Wow. You have led a sheltered life haven’t you? Venture outside your safety zone and learn about things that may run contrary to your belief system. There have been Christian terrorists and terrorist groups throughout the ages and all over the world: from the Spanish inquisition of centuries ago to the “Evangelical Alliance” that in 2006 advocated violence as an option to counter legislation in Great Britain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

Happy reading.

7. dread

dread Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43
    Elina Das is the only Christian student at her school, he said. “Always local boys used to tease her on her way to school,” he said, “and used to tell her filthy words against Christianity and western culture.”

Five villagers attacked her when she went from her thatched house to an outdoor latrine, said investigating officer Sanwar Hossen of Fulbaria police station.

“Five people lying in ambush in the pitch-dark near the toilet snatched her by gagging her mouth with her body scarf [and taking her] to a nearby tea stall, 400 meters from the house, where they gang-raped her,” Hossen said.

Besides the religious opposition of some residents, the officer said villagers had no personal or commercial conflicts with the Das family that could serve as a motive for the assault.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Persecution/Default.aspx?id=111710

Yep I guess in your mind this is loving as well.

8. dread

dread Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43

WOW! One could TOTALLY see how these people are sooo much more evil than the shit I posted.

God's Army
    God's Army is a Christian revolutionary group in armed rebellion against the military government of Burma. God's Army consists of around 100-200 veteran fighters, and is led by two twin brothers, who are believed by their followers to be immune to bullets.[108]

9. mattskramer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Nope. The 5 people should be punished. Those particular individuals who commit crimes against others, regardless of their motives, should face very severe punishment.

10. mattskramer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    and that is just one example. By the way, I did not say that they were more evil.