• they are spoiling the Saudis' unobstructed view of the Gulf of Aden

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • they prefer Al Jazeera to CNN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they don't allow gay marriage

• they complain when we use them as target practice

• the cholera epidemic we unleashed on them when we destroyed their water system is just gross

• their stubborn insistence on living in poverty impacts Wall Street's bottom line

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • they colluded with the Trump campaign to hack our election

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for those morons who do not know----YEMEN includes VITAL SEAPORTS the control of which can lead to ECONOMIC DISASTER for MANY MANY COUNTRIES------the Iranians do not care about YEMENIS In fact, they actually despise them------It's the seaports and the BORDER with Saudi Arabia ----the GENOCIDAL IMPERIALIST DOGS want------now you know

We used drones to kill other people in their own country. Now, these people are my enemies why?

US says airstrikes killed "dozens" of militants in Yemen

US says airstrikes killed
WhyIwon.jpg

• Banned
for those morons who do not know----YEMEN includes VITAL SEAPORTS the control of which can lead to ECONOMIC DISASTER for MANY MANY COUNTRIES------the Iranians do not care about YEMENIS In fact, they actually despise them------It's the seaports and the BORDER with Saudi Arabia ----the GENOCIDAL IMPERIALIST DOGS want------now you know
So, since Yemen has the temerity to possess "vital seaports", these Yemeni goat herders are a threat to Americans?

• Banned
We used drones to kill other people in their own country. Now, these people are my enemies why?

Let me fill you in on a little known secret... these Islamic terrorist groups and their training camps are all in other countries.

So, since Yemen has the temerity to possess "vital seaports", these Yemeni goat herders are a threat to Americans?
Did they kill goat herders or terrorists?

Let me fill you in on a little known secret... these Islamic terrorist groups and their training camps are all in other countries.
So the Yemeni goat herders are secretly Islamic terrorists, according to...somebody...and that is the reason they are a threat to Americans? It's odd, then, that we are helping the Saudis genocide the Yemeni tribesmen, don't you think? I mean, the actual Islamist terrorists who actually attacked actual Americans were...wait for it...Saudis! Not Yemenis.

I think your "little known secret" is bullshit.

So the Yemeni goat herders are secretly Islamic terrorists, according to...somebody...and that is the reason they are a threat to Americans? It's odd, then, that we are helping the Saudis genocide the Yemeni tribesmen, don't you think? I mean, the actual Islamist terrorists who actually attacked actual Americans were...wait for it...Saudis! Not Yemenis.

I think your "goat herder" claim is bullshit. You sound stupid every time you say it.

A proxy war against iran.
Ah, the old proxy war game, which went so well for us in Korea and Vietnam. Yemenis are a threat to Americans because we are pretending they are Iranians?

I thought this is what the left wants, we have been using Saudis Arabia's troops for a few years now.

I think your "goat herder" claim is bullshit. You sound stupid every time you say it.
The Houthi movement, which we oppose and whose members we kill on the grounds they are a threat to Americans, arose in Sa'dah, the poorest province in Yemen, the poorest country in the Middle East, as a demand for more democratic representation. I think "goat herder" describes these people, who, before the current slaughter, successfully rid their country of Al Queda, perfectly.

Ah, the old proxy war game, which went so well for us in Korea and Vietnam. Yemenis are a threat to Americans because we are pretending they are Iranians?

I thought this is what the left wants, we have been using Saudis Arabia's troops for a few years now.
Saudi Arabia hires mercenaries. Saudis themselves are terrorists, not soldiers. But you still haven't said how these Yemenis we killed by drone are a threat to America.

Did they kill goat herders or terrorists?
Goat herders.

Saudi Arabia hires mercenaries. Saudis themselves are terrorists, not soldiers. But you still haven't said how these Yemenis we killed by drone are a threat to America.

I said it in.my first post, Iran is the threat and they are backing the Houthis..we are using Saudis to fight our war

Forum List

Back