Yemen: 'A family destroyed' by airstrikes

Who sold all those aircraft, missiles and bombs to the Saudis? Pope Francis does not mince words.

"We all want peace, but looking at the tragedy of war, looking at the wounded, seeing so many people who left their homeland who were forced to go away, I ask, 'Who sells weapons to these people to make war?'" he asked. "This is the root of evil, the hatred, the love of money."

Read more: Pope blasts arms dealers at start of Mideast trip Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It's a shame that Pope Francis. coming from the Western Hemisphere wouldn't concentrate on what is going on in this part of the world today where so many have been and are still being killed in Mexico and Central America, all Catholic countries.Then he could switch his attention to Africa where Catholics are being killed right and left. It doesn't take an AK47 to slit someone's throat. All it takes is a machete which seems to be the weapon of choice. As for what is going on in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, Haniya can tell her new friends to have some tolerance for the religion of others instead of killing the others. Does it take a sophisticated weapon for a Sunni to blow himself up among the Shiites doing their marketing in Pakistan?

Well, a F-16s and AGM-65 Mavericks do a bit more damage and kill an order of magnitude more people than AK47s.

Gee, when millions of Hindus were killed by your friends years and years ago, I guess they speeded up the killings by practicing swishing their swords each night after they ate. And car bombs can do a lot of destruction. I guess you overlooked the news a while back when dozens of Amadiyya Muslims were killed and dozens wounded in Pakistan while praying in their mosques by Sunni car bombers.

Which friends of mine are those? I have no Muslim or Hindu friends. With respect to the Middle East I tend to support Christians more than others, but they aren't friends.

But if you are talking about the partition of India, more Muslims died than Hindus as more Muslims had to be transferred than Hindus. As far as total deaths, there is a site that includes estimates from various sources.

"

• The rioting and dislocation associated with partition cost how many lives?
    • 1984 World Almanac: 200,000
    • Hammond 500,000
    • Eckhardt: 800,000
    • D.Smith 1,000,000
    • B&J: 1,000,000 (1945-48)
    • Hartman: 1,000,000
    • Stanley Wolpert, A New History of India (1993): 1,000,000
    • Collins and Lapierre, Freedom at Midnight (1975) cite these sources:
      • Khosla, Stern Reckoning: 500,000
      • Moon, Divide and Quit: 200-250,000
      • Hodson: The Great Divide: 200-250,000
      • Chanduli Trivedi, governor of Punjab: 225,000
    • P. Johnson puts the death toll at 200-600,000. In addition to some of the Collins and Lapierre sources, he cites these authorities:
      • Stephens, Pakistan (1963): 500,000
      • Edwardes, Last Years of British India (1963): 600,000
  • The median of these 14 estimates is 500,000.
Twentieth Century Atlas - Death Tolls and Casualty Statistics for Wars Dictatorships and Genocides

I am talking about the Muslims when they invaded the Indian Subcontinent years and years ago and murdered countless millions. Regardless, as a "good Catholic" which the Pope surely must admire, why don't you write him and ask him to also condemn the Sunnis for constantly killing the Shiites and Ahmadiyya? My goodness, even in England the Ahmadiyya are not safe, and I can understand why they say that the only place they feel safe is here in America.

A few years ago on another message board there was a poster who was retired Naval Intelligence. He said that if the American public only knew how much Israel helped America, Americans would not deny that country anything. My husband has a friend who is retired from the CIA. I will have to ask my husband to query his friend as to how the CIA thought of Israel.

Do you really believe that a retired Naval intelligence officer would claim to be one on an internet board, and more importantly disclose classified information however generically? Do you know that when one has or has had a security clearance, especially a Top Secret/SCI (secret compartmentalized information) as an intelligence officer would have, it is unlawful to for him to even claim one has or had one, for example.

There is nothing in Sally's post about a retired naval intelligence officer that her husband knows ----who spoke to her husband and told him said---that violates naval law. I am a fomer naval officer---separated. What makes you think you know anything. You have no muslim or hindu friends.??? gee I do. Your death stats from the break up of india are IDIOTIC (200,000 to 500,000 -------gee what PRECISION) ---as I have heard it ffom the people who lived it ------no one really knows and no one knows who killed whom. Of course---all along sunnis killed shiites

Sally said it was a poster that claimed he was a former naval officer, not her husband's friend. Try to keep up.

"What makes you think you anything"

Sounds like I am communicating with 4 year old. LOL

I have had Muslim and Hindu acquaintances, no friends. I was stationed in Saudi Arabia for 2 years, so I worked with Saudi Army and SANG officers and civilian personnel.

They are not my death stats. They are statistics from various sources compiled on one website.

I had already noticed my mistake regarding sally's comment to reread what the online guy said-----still no problem. He really said nothing at all that could be
considered classified and he did not even ID himself. Sally's husband did work here and there for the military too-----so she knows the military law. -------yes --"death stats" from "various souces" regarding the events of the 1940s----
since you worked abroad you should know
that those stats are all but meaningless.
Speaking of Saudi Arabia-----I am sure you know that the sickness AIDS was first described in 1981-----Saudi Arabia report
zero HIV and Zero AIDS----for until just a few years ago-----and regularly denied any mental illness Those stats come from
sources with an AXE to grind------the countries themselves. Ask a muslim how many muslims died and ask a hindu how many hindus and the numbers will be ENTIRELY DIFFERENT. I do not know how you can work in a country and befriend no one------I have had Saudi friends in the USA -----colleagues but close enough as "friends" for candid conversation about ISSUES and minor socializing. Of course I have also known people when I was a naval officer who worked on USA/Israel projects------I am violating no military law in so saying

I was merely questioning the reliability of a poster who claims to have information that if known publicly would change someone's mind. I don't know what the poster actually claimed so I can't comment.

The sources for the death estimates during the partition of India were from a variety of sources, it's all we have to go on.

What in the world do you think you are doing, Haniya, by posting derogatory things about Israel unless it was to change someone's mind if they were positive about Israel. Here you are posting
throughout the morning, afternoon and night trying deviously to change the viewers minds, attempting to get them to hate Israel. I wonder if those in the boiler room, when they are on a break, yell out "Rah, Rah, Rah for Haniya. She no doubt has changed many viewers' minds about Israel and have come to our point of view about that damn country." I think it has been amazing to many viewers how devoted to your cause that you are. Giving up a normal life for this is really something!!!

Forum List

Back