Yeah! Score one. DOJ press release

5 homegrown terror attacks in the last 2 weeks and I`m supposed to be afraid of a caravan of poor people looking for a better life. How did this country ever produce so many brainless racist chicken shits?
No, you’re not.

But the rightist agenda of fear and demagoguery is predicated on demonizing immigrants and refugees – individuals who pose no threat to anyone, save for conservatives frightened by change, diversity, and inclusion.
con-servatives who themselves are the product of immigrants and refugees.
Another progressive trying to blur and erase the lines between legal and illegal immigration.
They must lie to make their case and that says everything about the messenger.

Just tRump getting the xenophobes riled up. Probably reasonable people crafting challenges to it as we speak.
Trump is not getting the *Dems riled up, what are you talking about.
*(Dems are Russian XENOPHOBES and European Caucasion Xenophobes and anyone who thinks for themselves Xenophobes)
Yeah..... No.
Try again kid.

Just tRump getting the xenophobes riled up. Probably reasonable people crafting challenges to it as we speak.
"Xenophobes" being your euphemistic term for anyone not in favor of ceding control of our borders in an effort to collapse
the security and laws of America as Marxist progressives are hoping.

Your message is very clear when your code words are analyzed. As for the predictable legal challenges, bring them on!
That's what the Supreme Court is for. The president is well within his constitutional rights.
No. Xenophobe has a very specific definition. I suggest you look it up.

"Xenophobes" being your euphemistic term for anyone not in favor of ceding control of our borders in an effort to collapse

Your message is very clear when your code words are analyzed. As for the predictable legal challenges, bring them on!
That's what the Supreme Court is for. The president is well within his constitutional rights.
Yes. A very specific definition that is misused and ignored for partisan gain. Being against illegal immigration does not make one a "xenophobe".
Name calling to intimidate the timid is all the left has to offer when they discuss illegal immigration. Something I suggest you look up is the Boy Who Cried Wolf fable.

Yes. A very specific definition that is misused and ignored for partisan gain. Being against illegal immigration does not make one a "xenophobe".
Name calling to intimidate the timid is all the left has to offer when they discuss illegal immigration. Something I suggest you look up is the Boy Who Cried Wolf fable.
Lol, being against illegal immigration does not make one a xenophobe. Being convinced they are all criminals, rapists, and murderers does. So does being terrified that a caravan of asylum seeking sad-sacks is an "invasion". Being scared of folks of a different color for no reason does as well.

You tRumpkins fit the description to a "T".

5 homegrown terror attacks in the last 2 weeks and I`m supposed to be afraid of a caravan of poor people looking for a better life. How did this country ever produce so many brainless racist chicken shits?
Illegal is illegal, Not only are these fucker illegal aliens disobeying laws... they are full of disease

Lol, being against illegal immigration does not make one a xenophobe. Being convinced they are all criminals, rapists, and murderers does. So does being terrified that a caravan of asylum seeking sad-sacks is an "invasion". Being scared of folks of a different color for no reason does as well.

Your fear of the new asylum rule is very revealing.

Nobody is convinced the caravan is filled with rapists and criminals but it sure helps your bullshit case to pretend they are. And the march on our border is indeed an invasion.
Look at how they came through Mexico, battling cops, tearing down fencing, throwing rocks and incendiary devices, burning flags, chanting and threatening what will happen if they aren't let in.
Go fish.

What? You've got me confused with someone else kid.

Nobody is convinced the caravan is filled with rapists and criminals but it sure helps your bullshit case to pretend they are. And the march on our border is indeed an invasion.
Look at how they came through Mexico, battling cops, tearing down fencing, throwing rocks and incendiary devices, burning flags, chanting and threatening what will happen if they aren't let in.
Go fish.
Lol, don't you follow your Orange Leader? He's convinced of it. So are all your conspiracy theory spewing talking heads.

Your Ameriphobia fairly melts the board with each passing post.

Lol, now you're inventing words?

I understand. It's scary being top dog.

Plus you will be deported.

WTF are you babbling about now?

*(Dems are Russian XENOPHOBES and European Caucasion Xenophobes and anyone who thinks for themselves Xenophobes)
Yeah..... No.
Try again kid.
THAT'S how you resolve your racism issues?
FIRST STEP TO TESHUVA IS admission.
Calling me kid in itself is racist as it's like calling someone Boy in context of your use as a slur.

Sheesh. How many accounts do you HAVE?

lol tool.

Yeah..... No.
Try again kid.
THAT'S how you resolve your racism issues?
FIRST STEP TO TESHUVA IS admission.
Calling me kid in itself is racist as it's like calling someone Boy in context of your use as a slur.
Lol, ageist at the worst.

You need to look up these words before you use them.

lol tool.
You've totally lost it. Take a few minutes to regroup and try again.

lol tool.
You're not even good at this anymore.

What are you babbling about now, indeed. lol

lol tool.
You're not even good at this anymore.

What are you babbling about now, indeed. lol
I'm serious, you've got problems.

Forum List

Back