Yay! Inflation ONLY 8.5%! All credit to the old man in the White House!

I am always a cup half full kind of guy.

When we signed the contract for our new house the rates were around 3.5%. When we were able to start locking in an actual rate our first quote was 6.125% , then that night they went down as we were able to lock in 5.5%. Now they have gone back up.

So, I can choose to be happy we got the 5.5 vice the 6.125 or I could be like you and just be unhappy that we did not get the 3.5. I choose the former and always will. I cannot imagine living like you and see the worst in everything all the time based upon who is sitting in the White House
Hilarious!
And you going along with everyone claiming Joe now indeed impacts inflation and gas prices just shows everyone what a Leftard whore you are.

Hilarious!
And you going along with everyone claiming Joe now indeed impacts inflation and gas prices just shows everyone what a Leftard whore you are.

Joe's polices have clearly made inflation worse than it needed to be.

I have seen about 1000 post from you claiming that Biden impacts inflation and gas prices. Are you now saying he does not?

No doubt he does! Draining Americas emergency oil reserve for a temporary dip in gas prices is 100% on Brandon!

Ok, so we both agree Biden's actions impact gas prices and inflation.

Yes it is, I am 100% against him doing so, have said that a couple dozen times on this forum alone. Even if it did help to lower the prices, which is questionable, that is not the purpose of the SPR

Ok, so we both agree Biden's actions impact gas prices and inflation.

Yes it is, I am 100% against him doing so, have said that a couple dozen times on this forum alone. Even if it did help to lower the prices, which is questionable, that is not the purpose of the SPR
So you lied saying Biden had no impact on gas prices.

The Fed plan is working. Biden can take another victory lap while trump pleads the 5th in NY

What plan is in effect that has brought inflation down one tenth of 1%?

What the hell does Trump have to do with bringing inflation down or even being in the conversation other than your creepy obsession with him and his hair. You pervs are disgusting.

If you're gonna heap the shit on him and blame him for inflation, you have to be consistent and give him credit when things go in the opposite direction.
Otherwise, you're just a partisan hack.....wait... :)
Biden did nothing to drop inflation, he did nothing to rebound the economy in 2021, he has done nothing to keep unemployment down and he had nothing to do with supply chain issues, nor has he had anything to do gas prices rising or falling.

Really the only thing being done is a possible bill that may pass and raise inflation some more.

I am always a cup half full kind of guy.

When we signed the contract for our new house the rates were around 3.5%. When we were able to start locking in an actual rate our first quote was 6.125% , then that night they went down as we were able to lock in 5.5%. Now they have gone back up.

So, I can choose to be happy we got the 5.5 vice the 6.125 or I could be like you and just be unhappy that we did not get the 3.5. I choose the former and always will. I cannot imagine living like you and see the worst in everything all the time based upon who is sitting in the White House
The repub party has become a cult which bases it's existence on worshipping one man, who happens to he a champion grifter and serial liar. They are going to die in that ditch.

The repub party has become a cult which bases it's existence on worshipping one man, who happens to he a champion grifter and serial liar. They are going to die in that ditch.
Exactly accurate depiction of the Dimmer party Jimbo.

Exactly accurate depiction of the Dimmer party Jimbo.

Actually the Dems right now do not have anyone that are overfly fond of. Nothing like you all and Trump. Even the worship of Obama came nowhere near what you all display for Trump.

Actually the Dems right now do not have anyone that are overfly fond of. Nothing like you all and Trump. Even the worship of Obama came nowhere near what you all display for Trump.
What a crock of shit. Lefties worshiped Obama like is was a god. Still do.

I do not jump out of moving cars.

Are you drunk this morning?
1660235338921.jpeg

Forum List

Back