Yankees and Calis go home to your beloved State

CC4C6578-CAE5-4DA4-B13B-2FBED71519D9.gif

That's not quite fair; blue states do have millions of Republican voters like myself, but we're simply outnumbered. By the same token red states have millions of liberalfilth but luckily, they're outnumbered by Republican voters. Does anyone want to seriously tell me that Texas doesn't have millions of Dem-voting liberalfilth?

That's not quite fair; blue states do have millions of Republican voters like myself, but we're simply outnumbered. By the same token red states have millions of liberalfilth but luckily, they're outnumbered by Republican voters. Does anyone want to seriously tell me that Texas doesn't have millions of Dem-voting liberalfilth?
We do. But we outnumber them by a small margin.

Retiring Boomers are turning the South BLUE!!!!!
The days of Southern hate are numbered!

This may sound naive and idealistic, but it seems to be the logical solution is to figure out a way to gradually educate the blue states on how much PC-crazed liberal elitists utterly LOATHE white, working-class Americans. Which the Trump campaign obviously did a good job of in 2016, that's how he won. I say continue our society's progress (and believe me, I HATE that Obamaggot word "progress") in allowing the Democrats to show how much dehumanizing HATE they have for the average American. Hillary lost because the Dems. had nothing to offer the average American; it was nothing but calling everyone racist and promoting Islam in every way, shape and form. The average American needs to understand there is nothing to gain from voting for these VIOLENT, anti-American liberal hatemongers who suck more Islam cock than an Afghani rentboy.

This may sound naive and idealistic, but it seems to be the logical solution is to figure out a way to gradually educate the blue states on how much PC-crazed liberal elitists utterly LOATHE white, working-class Americans. Which the Trump campaign obviously did a good job of in 2016, that's how he won. I say continue our society's progress (and believe me, I HATE that Obamaggot word "progress") in allowing the Democrats to show how much dehumanizing HATE they have for the average American. Hillary lost because the Dems. had nothing to offer the average American; it was nothing but calling everyone racist and promoting Islam in every way, shape and form. The average American needs to understand there is nothing to gain from voting for these VIOLENT, anti-American liberal hatemongers who suck more Islam cock than an Afghani rentboy.
I sure don't see any hate in your post.

The liberals with some common sense may be able to be saved. But the ones that are fully indoctrinated no hope.

Forum List

Back