Y'all think Obama is talking down to blacks?

Do you know she was quoting the words of a negro spiritual?

We won't see the day when you can apprise me of something I don't know...

...of course I know it.

Now, do you know what the Left-wing bible, the NYTimes, would do to a Republican who did the same???
That's the point.

Then your point is a political double standard, not whether or not Hillary Clinton ie "Leftists" can be racist.

I don't believe that I used the term 'racist.'

Consider the same situation speaking to Hispanics...

Consider the same situation speaking to Asians...

Consider how the Left has taught the electorate to seek 'offenses' the way
pigs seek truffles.

Couldn't be a better example of same than post #24 above...

Last edited:
“It gets folks discouraged. I know. I listen to some of y’all,”-- Barack "Homie" Obama

Seriously? How folksy! He's as fucking ignorant as any of the other inner city public school educated Chillun.

Dats da troof!

What do the rest of y'all think? Is he talking down to his largely black and unemployed audience?

hehehe

y'all is singular. all y'all is the plural. get a grip on southern grammar.

the man and his writers don't have a clue. one must always remember that yankees don't have a freaking clue on the day to day down south.

for example, when I lived in tennessee, we never sweated. EVER. we got "dewey",

:lol:

You're right!! Don't forget about all of y'all's. :) Naw, we sweat in Georgia!!

Last edited:
“It gets folks discouraged. I know. I listen to some of y’all,”-- Barack "Homie" Obama

Seriously? How folksy! He's as fucking ignorant as any of the other inner city public school educated Chillun.

Dats da troof!

What do the rest of y'all think? Is he talking down to his largely black and unemployed audience?

hehehe

y'all is singular. all y'all is the plural. get a grip on southern grammar.

the man and his writers don't have a clue. one must always remember that yankees don't have a freaking clue on the day to day down south.

for example, when I lived in tennessee, we never sweated. EVER. we got "dewey",

:lol:

You're right!! Don't forget about all of y'all's. :) Naw, we sweat in Georgia!!

Some fun. I miss the south so much. This year I'm going to wrap some things up and head to the land I love.

I miss it so. Mud pies and terducken here I come.

Well see it's Ok for Barry to do that, after all everyone is telling us he's black. If a Whitey or a Cracker ever did something like that it would pure outright racism!! :eek:

and here the republicans further registar how they have no idea about who black America is.

reid-apologizes-for-no-negro-dialect-remark.jpeg

We won't see the day when you can apprise me of something I don't know...

...of course I know it.

Now, do you know what the Left-wing bible, the NYTimes, would do to a Republican who did the same???
That's the point.

Then your point is a political double standard, not whether or not Hillary Clinton ie "Leftists" can be racist.

pigs seek truffles.

Read post #4.

The "Left" taught blacks to use different dialects when speaking amongst ourselves and when we talk to whites? Whites really have no clue about black Americans, do you? This came up in 2008 and it's stuff like this that brings any wavering minority support right back to Obama. It just shows that the conservative/republican/tea party crowd is really clueless about minority communities.

Dats da troof!

Saying y'all means you're talking down to blacks? Hitting the bottle a little early today? This is retarded even by your standards.

"So what cases do y'all want to review for the Law Review this month?" -- Barack "Dew Rag" Obama, President of the Harvard Law Review

pigs seek truffles.

Read post #4.

The "Left" taught blacks to use different dialects when speaking amongst ourselves and when we talk to whites? Whites really have no clue about black Americans, do you? This came up in 2008 and it's stuff like this that brings any wavering minority support right back to Obama. It just shows that the conservative/republican/tea party crowd is really clueless about minority communities.

Quit lumping all white people together.

Its racist.

We are individuals just like every black person walking the planet is an individual

Dats da troof!

I guess he was just being articulate,
Joe Biden said:
I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,

Forum List

Back