Yahoo news props up 11 year old transgender activist

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

When you are a brainwashed jackass :
Just so know, you mentally too far gone & I will never, ever use this bs made up leftist pyscho language of “ them, they , thi, pi, shim, TAKE YOUR PRONOUNS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS! I will never speak some alien dreamed up bs terms you mental cases use as your identity your fkn sick in the head and you’ve been indoctrinated into MORONS with no brains.

They headlines are what starts the sheep into the acceptance “ this is ok” because look msm is putting out but when Alex JOnes puts it outh it’s a gawd dam hoakie story then, again we can’t say how dumb u ppl really are.
If only you’d stop taking your gov. Parents words for it. LOL.

Ok this is it for now …….

THIS IS BEING DONE TO INDOCTRINATE YOUR CHILDREN , AND IT CREATS A MESSAGE FOR THE MORONIC ADULTS THAT THIS IS THE TRENDY COOL THING TO DO, HOLLYWOOD IS DOING THIS SHIT FOR A GAWD DAM TREND PPL WAKE THE HELL UP!!!

When you are a brainwashed jackass :
Just so know, you mentally too far gone & I will never, ever use this bs made up leftist pyscho language of “ them, they , thi, pi, shim, TAKE YOUR PRONOUNS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS! I will never speak some alien dreamed up bs terms you mental cases use as your identity your fkn sick in the head and you’ve been indoctrinated into MORONS with no brains.

They headlines are what starts the sheep into the acceptance “ this is ok” because look msm is putting out but when Alex JOnes puts it outh it’s a gawd dam hoakie story then, again we can’t say how dumb u ppl really are.
If only you’d stop taking your gov. Parents words for it. LOL.

Ok this is it for now …….

THIS IS BEING DONE TO INDOCTRINATE YOUR CHILDREN , AND IT CREATS A MESSAGE FOR THE MORONIC ADULTS THAT THIS IS THE TRENDY COOL THING TO DO, HOLLYWOOD IS DOING THIS SHIT FOR A GAWD DAM TREND PPL WAKE THE HELL UP!!!
That child was groomed at a young age. It's parents should be executed.

Quick way for nobodies to be somebodies and get like like likes on their social media accounts and some cash......
Precisely. It's fashion. Positive social feedback.

For me, it was getting my hair cut like Twiggy's and painting on those little eyelashes.

The difference being, I stopped short of adopting an eating disorder to make myself look like a fashion model. Much less contemplating mutilating my genitalia.

• Banned
I was a Tomboy for ever. Never get me a dress oh nooo that thing would get balled up and thrown in the trash. My aunt got me a baby doll once I hated it , LOL I think I drew all over it and not once did I play with that thing.
I did not play with girl toys I hated them !

Give me race tracks, climbing trees, and in the city telephone poles lol———

I was a Tomboy for ever. Never get me a dress oh nooo that thing would get balled up and thrown in the trash. My aunt got me a baby doll once I hated it , LOL I think I drew all over it and not once did I play with that thing.
I did not play with girl toys I hated them !

Give me race tracks, climbing trees, and in the city telephone poles lol———
So you were an Alpha Female?

Trees, bicycles, open fields, woods, orchards....and no people. Then I got a tad older and did the hip huggers, bell bottoms, twiggy lashes, midi halter tops. Now its leggings, loose fitting t shirts, flip flops or uggs. And no face makeup except on rare occassions and a heating pad.:10:

I thought you were a guy all this time, Ghost1776. Sorry!

Trees, bicycles, open fields, woods, orchards....and no people. Then I got a tad older and did the hip huggers, bell bottoms, twiggy lashes, midi halter tops. Now its leggings, loose fitting t shirts, flip flops or uggs. And no face makeup except on rare occassions and a heating pad.:10:

I thought you were a guy all this time, Ghost1776. Sorry!

Rut Rowwwww, no worries prob. Cause I was a tom boy ehehe—but I liked the same things too only some of my childhood was spenst in a big ugly city LOL, so there were roof tops, and some trees, I even fell off my back off a semi low roofed garage lmfao. I could beat any boy up that telphone pole roof jump ahhaha.

So you were an Alpha Female?

I still really don’t like dresses I will wear them now but when I was a kid , oh you would not dare put that thing near me. My friends were not girls they were all boys with maybe one more girl . LOL. Stranger things kinda boy girl mixture as best buds .

Oh and I DESPISE high heels I hate those things.

Forum List

Back