Yah, shuure. Ewe baitcha.

New Yawk.

Every time I take a claim from a certain gentleman in NYC, when I ask "Any witnesses?" he says "This is New York. There are never any witnesses."

The only people I practically cry when they call are deep, deep south. I spend a lot of time saying "Okay. Could you spell that for me, please?" Quite embarrassing when they spell s-m-i-t-h.

I never have had trouble understanding the southern accent, well, except for those pesky North Carolinians, nothing but gibberish there...

:lmao:

Danged Tar Heels. Ain't got the sense God gave a goose. And the names of their towns!. I live just a stones throw from Lizard Lick. Yes. There IS a Lizard Lick.

Yup, totally in a vacuum in probably a lot of ways. Because I know my state, and I cannot believe nobody ranked it as beautiful. :(

I can't believe my state, Michigan, wasn't in one of the most beautiful! It's a great vacation state with all the lakes. Not fair!! :)

I'm surprised us yoopers weren't in the top two........ hey?

Are you from the U.P.? My ex was in the Air Force and the first place he was assigned was at the Calumet Air Force Site....smalled place ever! We were there 2 years and it's so beautiful up there! Except for the winters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, they were also beautiful, but WOW the snow!!!

People had the HIGHEST opinion of California???? Lol!

And it's also known as the Craziest state! Only libs would have the highest opinion of the craziest state!!!! Lol!

Honey? This isn't political. They just took 1600 people and told them they couldn't give their own state as the answer. That's it.

Sorry BD....sometimes I can't help it :(. But still, it seems funny a state that has those people (the 1600) highest opinion of is California and it also is known as craziest! :)

A fellow employee from Rhode Island complained one day about someone leaving a cot in the conference room.

Why would anyone be sleeping in the conference room, we all wondered. And why would they leave their cot if they had.

When we went to the conference room we found someone left a cart.

He also kept referring to one of the female employees, Tina, as ‘Teener.’

Folks from the NE have a language all their own.

I never have had trouble understanding the southern accent, well, except for those pesky North Carolinians, nothing but gibberish there...

:lmao:

Danged Tar Heels. Ain't got the sense God gave a goose. And the names of their towns!. I live just a stones throw from Lizard Lick. Yes. There IS a Lizard Lick.

Love "Lizard Lick Towing"!!!! Lol! My son and family live in Raeford, NC....LOVE N.C.! :)

I'm from the North, and had to move to Mississippi when my (now) ex got stationed at Columbus, Miss. I couldn't believe how easy it was to acquire that southern "slang"! Lol! Took be a while to get over it too!!!

The OP has never been to Islands off the South Carolina and Georiga coasts, they speak Gullah or Geechy. You cant understand a damn thing they say.

Try Lafourche Parish, Louisiana.

Most outside of South Louisiana can’t even pronounce ‘Lafourche’ correctly.

And should there be some tropical event in Louisiana again, it’s ‘plack-a-men’ Parish (Plaquemines), not ‘mens,’ the ‘s’ is silent, as in ‘Des Moines.’

I can't believe my state, Michigan, wasn't in one of the most beautiful! It's a great vacation state with all the lakes. Not fair!! :)

I'm surprised us yoopers weren't in the top two........ hey?

Are you from the U.P.? My ex was in the Air Force and the first place he was assigned was at the Calumet Air Force Site....smalled place ever! We were there 2 years and it's so beautiful up there! Except for the winters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, they were also beautiful, but WOW the snow!!!

Spring summer and fall all occur in three months.......... Was born in Escanaba but raised military all over the US and the Pacific.

I was born in Iowa, raised in California, lived in Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New York, & Pennsylvania.

All you mofo's sound weird to Me.

:poke:

Forum List

Back