Ya Wanna Know What Hurts?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
i fell and fractured my kneecap! I screamed very loudly and for a very long time. :( the good news is I won't be crippled permanently and I have to rest for eight weeks.

And, I might talk your ear off.

I was teaching a guy to lay brick and he was trying to hand cut a brick with a spade trowel..I walked around the corner, he looked up at me while swinging the blade and cut off the end of his thumb with the trowel.....
Have a good day..

That sucks. I tore my ACL when I was 18 playing football. I am thirty and it still bothers me. I had full reconstructive surgery and they were supposed to fix my meniscus and some tendons or something, too. They didn't. The surgeon actually got sued for malpractice a few months after my surgery. And he ran lol. no shit.
Anyways, I was told if I don't have surgery again, I will have bad arthritis in my knee. I think it has started :(
Good luck. Terrible spot to hurt

That sucks. I tore my ACL when I was 18 playing football. I am thirty and it still bothers me. I had full reconstructive surgery and they were supposed to fix my meniscus and some tendons or something, too. They didn't. The surgeon actually got sued for malpractice a few months after my surgery. And he ran lol. no shit.
Anyways, I was told if I don't have surgery again, I will have bad arthritis in my knee. I think it has started :(
Good luck. Terrible spot to hurt
I am getting good on the crutches.

i fell and fractured my kneecap! I screamed very loudly and for a very long time. :( the good news is I won't be crippled permanently and I have to rest for eight weeks.

Yo, Shit Happens, you will be like new in no time!!!

"GTP"
violin-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hang in there and you will be back to normal sooner than you think. I broke my ankle a few years ago and it is as good as new after I got the cast off and went through Physical Therapy.

Yeah that sucks, now you know why gangsters say they are going to break your kneecaps.

Forum List

Back