X-Files fans?

After all the years focused on the search for Mulder's sister, it was very weird and unsatisfying how they finally got rid of her.

She turned into starlight?? Reaaallly?

Now that I've seen that episode a few times I'm finally coming to terms with it but starlight?????? REEEEEAAALLLY?

yeah... they have to do something with the all of the loose ends.

I found the 2008 X-Files movie very disappointing because the series finale shows the earth in peril from imminent alien invasion and then all of a sudden in the movie the biggest threat is pedophile priests. Not trying to make light of the pain caused by pedophile priests. But it was totally out of sync with the cliffhanger left at the end of the series.

The most recent thing I wanted to talk to someone about -- the thing which almost had me going in search of an X-Files site since my dear sweet husband couldn't care less :D -- was how when the alien oil was first introduced, it turned the infected people into killing machines. If you had the oil in you, you could literally nuke the people in your path.

But that was forgotten right away and if you had the oil in you, you were just a victim in later episodes. I wanted someone to commiserate with me over that dastardly discrepancy and hubbers is not the guy to do it. hehe. laughing at myself now.[/QUOTE

I am not very familiar with X-files, but very familiar with Earthfiles by Linda Moulton Howe, a frequent guest on the famous Coasttocoastam.com late night talk show. If you are fascinated by the real unexplained, check out Coasttocoastam - Home - Coast to Coast AM OR Earthfiles - Earthfiles.com Headline News

Forum List

Back