WW III Has Already Begun

Ameticans need to put their partisan politics and grievances aside right now, realize what's going on, and unite.

Holy fuck, you post that epic hyper partisan rant, and this post this?

Are you fucking kidding?

This is ALMOST as serious as MAGAt insurrectionists storming The U.S. Capitol and trying to bring our nation down from the INSIDE!

Almost.
And you are just as stupid and clueless on this issue as that one, and still as big of a failed gaslighter as ever.

iu
^^^ Putin shill who supports denying fighter jets to Ukraine. Many Ukrainians are dead because of democrats like this shilling for putin

:itsok:

It will he ok - just breathe. I suggest you leave this thread and not come back. You obviously can't handle it.

Well it is true that the stench from your hypocrisy is a bit much to take, I think I will be ok.

Well it is true that the stench from your hypocrisy is a bit much to take, I think I will be ok.

See - your delusions and personal attacks are a result of not getting enough oxygen to your tiny brain from hyperventilating.

Put your head between your knees ... then stick your head up your ass where you normally keep it, lil' triggered snowflake.

download.jpeg-5.jpg

:itsok:

Or you could just leave me alone.

Last edited:
A map that shows that most of it is Russia and China.

R and C consider us a threat to world peace. Yet Russia invades Ukraine unprovoked and kills tens of thousands of innocent Ukranians. Yea, I really give a fuck what Russia thinks.
It's not the only 'map' on the net Airplane

~S~

If this were put to a vote, i'd wager the Russian civil war would not have even seen the USA

~S~

Forum List

Back