Wuss Hood Wid It Yall

Cryptick`

Rookie
Oct 29, 2009
Im 19 years old, probably the youngest on the board.

Think of me as a hood philosopher.. lol The mentality is very gangsta.

Fact is, my kind would never be thought to be on a board like this, let alone on the internet. But im a different breed

Anyways, i plan on staying active and devolping good relationships and exchanging in deep conversation.

That's my aim, hope this to be an honorable community.

*gives dap*

damn son, that's a pretty poppin sig you got there Xeno.

what is the message the artist is trying to convey?

Last edited:
"devolping good relationships and exchanging in deep conversation."

What's that. Gangsta speak for cunnilingus?

Welcome.

LMAO!

I don't bang, just said the mentality is gangsta.

A far different mindset from the majority of those on this board.

and thx

Welcome.

At 19, you can't be very deep...and you ain't unique. Your kind is everywhere...including on this site.

Again, welcome to the site. I'm sure we'll learn something from you if only that you ain't very deep.

Last edited:
Welcome.

At 19, you can't be very deep...and you ain't unique. Your kind is everywhere...including on this site.

Again, welcome to the site. I'm sure we'll learn something from you if only that you ain't very deep.
are you rapping that cause I hear some lyrics in that statement. :lol:

Welcome.

Wow, limting my level of depth to age... bold statement. As if age constitutes profundity *giggles*

I'll grant you i'm not very deep if you admit you're not very intelligent... lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHnZS8mAKGM]YouTube - Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love[/ame]

^ put me on game with my kind... So that we can orgainize and take over the board as we do the streets.

Welcome.

Wow, limting my level of depth to age... bold statement. As if age constitutes profundity *giggles*

I'll grant you i'm not very deep if you admit you're not very intelligent... lol
The proof is in the pudding.

lol....you're no gangster

and zona is a our youngest member, he is a fourth grader
..and has more depth than this high school drop out.

^ put me on game with my kind... So that we can orgainize and take over the board as we do the streets.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

P1160618-1.jpg

Forum List

Back