Wu resigning

Sep 12, 2008
Congressman Wu of Oregon's 1st Congressional district (west side of portland, Columbia, Clatsop, Tillamook and Washington Counties) is resigning over allegations of sexual misconduct.

The district is nominally leaning republican, but the last republican to hold the district was Wendell Wyatt, who retired in 1974

I give him credit for doing something he didn't have to do without a conviction. Don't think they could have with reasonable doubt in play. He made the right decision. Now, we wait for the next one to screw up.

Last edited:
How sad. No more Furries in Congress...at least none that we know of.

So going to work in a Tigger Furry suit and the backlash that had to follow that didn't do him in. BUT allogations of sexual misconduct are?

guess she refused to put on the Winnie the Poo outfit.

So going to work in a Tigger Furry suit and the backlash that had to follow that didn't do him in. BUT allogations of sexual misconduct are?

guess she refused to put on the Winnie the Poo outfit.

To be fair, it was Eyore and that nail for the tail is a toughie.

Congressman Wu of Oregon's 1st Congressional district (west side of portland, Columbia, Clatsop, Tillamook and Washington Counties) is resigning over allegations of sexual misconduct.

The district is nominally leaning republican, but the last republican to hold the district was Wendell Wyatt, who retired in 1974

This district is not close to leaning Republican. It's Cook PVI is D+8. That puts it well on the Democratic side.

He wont resign before debt ceiling vote.

Or at least till Tuesday, because next Tuesday is "taco Tuesday" in Congressional lunchroom.

According to Obama, the circus IS in town. The clowns still can't cut spending.

According to Obama, the circus IS in town. The clowns still can't cut spending.

I wouldn't take it for granted from Obama even if he's telling the "truth".

The police acted stupidly!
I have visited all 57 states!
I want Americans to decide!
I believe in fairness, not tactics!
My mom lost her health insurance!
There will be no debt-limit increase!
The fence is now basically complete!
Guantanamo will be closed in one year!
I did not take money from oil companies!
I did not know Jeremiah Wright was radical!
My church is like any other Christian church!
We are deporting those who are here illegally!
I will have troops out of Iraq by March 31, 2009!
We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil!
I do not think my church is particularly controversial!
I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage!
I will have the most transparent administration in history!
My wife did not mean what she said about pride in America!
Seniors making less than 50,000 will not have to pay taxes!
The health care bill will not increase the deficit by one dime!

The sad part is that this kind of person does get elected, both parties have them, and if you vet their past.......they had weird things going on in college and before the politics scene, they are hinkey. I probably couldn't get a driving position because I had a speeding ticket 3 years ago. WTF?

Hes an asshole but lets remember he made a pass at an 18 year oild girl.

Its not like he tried to fuck teenage boys with the power of his government job or tried to suck a strangers dick in a public bathroom.

Hes gone and Im glad.

Forum List

Back