WTH? Who goes on national television and does this???

And you seem to have trouble with polls. Which polls you like showing DonAld ahead?

And you don't think Trumps attorney should know what polls say what? Like the attorney wasn't smart enough to know that question would come up.

Weird the excuse making you trump lovers will use. Practice for the big blow out in November eh?

Maybe you are unfamiliar with the fact that there are oodles of polls. Not all polls are conducted the same way, these differences are worth noting. I say that not because I have "trouble" with polls. I have trouble with blanket comments that lack meaning.

What is "weird" is that you assume I am a Trump lover. You are wrong. Sadly, you are consistent.

???? What are you talking about. Not one of the major polls taken between 23-July-2016 and 17-August-2016 have Trump ahead of Mrs. Clinton. The man asked "who says?" and received the reply "the polls. All of them." That's a very clear response that's also factually and precisely accurate.

View attachment 85981
AND ALL THOSE POLLS ARE MADE UP OF MORE DEMOCRATS THEN GOP!
If you don't believe me believe this:
HuffPollster, which aggregates hundreds of polls across nearly 100 different pollsters, finds that averaging across 2016 polls, 34.8 percent of Americans identify as Democrats and 28.7 percent identify as Republicans—roughly a six-point Democratic advantage. This is very similar to the CBS poll’s partisan composition. Democrats maintain this advantage even among the national electorate. HuffPollster finds on average that among likely voters 38 percent are Democrats and 32.9 percent are Republicans—a 5.1-point Democratic advantage.
No, The Polls Aren’t Biased. Clinton Really Is Leading Trump
Which if the pollsters statistical adjustment was correct should NOT be a 5.1% advantage but less then 3% due to this

Gallup says differently.
Gallup says 29% called themselves Democrats...versus GOP which is 26%
3% difference...not the SIX POINTS that the above article states.
View attachment 85983
Democratic, Republican Identification Near Historical Lows
This same argument was made in 2012. Pollsters do this for a living.

Red:
That's all well and good, but it has nothing to do with Mr. Cohen being so incoherent during the interview that he sat there and repeated a simple question for which he'd just received a direct answer.
Trump really needs to upgrade his surrogate roster. They're really not helping.

Forum List

Back