WTF? Who possibly didn't tell Trump this was a BAD idea

One thing this event should have told all Americans, is nothing unites the two parties, MSM, and the Deep State like pulling out American troops.

True. I came across this gem today in fake news. Whose country’s war?

“Trump’s action has opened the door for a Turkish military attack on Syrian Kurds who have been aligned with the U.S. in fighting the country’s long-running war”
'See you at the polls': Trump and Pelosi have it out

And these idiots never realize that US troops cannot stop a passage of lines by allies like NATO members forces anyway, while the Russians CAN.

The parents felt ambushed, and felt like it was nothing more than a photo op stunt..
Maybe Trump meant well, but WTF ?!

This guy cannot seem to get through one single day without creating a shitstorm.
Part of the problem is our left leaning media that loves to exploit and amplify anything that they deem is a mistake by Trump.
The other part of the problem is Trump himself who much of the time is a tone deaf bull in a china closet.

Sometimes I have to just shake my head and hope for the best.

For years we wanted an unscripted non-politician. We got one and the politicians hate him. :)

One thing this event should have told all Americans, is nothing unites the two parties, MSM, and the Deep State like pulling out American troops.

True. I came across this gem today in fake news. Whose country’s war?

“Trump’s action has opened the door for a Turkish military attack on Syrian Kurds who have been aligned with the U.S. in fighting the country’s long-running war”
'See you at the polls': Trump and Pelosi have it out

And these idiots never realize that US troops cannot stop a passage of lines by allies like NATO members forces anyway, while the Russians CAN.

If the media weren’t speaking to uneducated immoral liberal serfs they would have to be more careful. Turkey is actually our only ally, by treaty, in the region.
Liberals always turn on allies.

If the media weren’t speaking to uneducated immoral liberal serfs they would have to be more careful. Turkey is actually our only ally, by treaty, in the region.
Liberals always turn on allies.
The Marxist media slanders Trump regardless.

Did some Asian town get hit by a Tsunami? Well its Trumps fault we didnt do more to stop it.

Fuck them. there is no limit to the contempt and disdain I have for the Marxist Media today.

Why would Trump get involved in this? Dumb. He does some stupid things.

Part of the reason I voted for him was to see if the President actually gets to make choices or if he's just a puppet.

what’s your conclusion so far?

Seems like the president has a lot more autonomy than I would have guessed. It's also enlightening to see how badly the DC establishment is reacting.

Why would Trump get involved in this? Dumb. He does some stupid things.

Part of the reason I voted for him was to see if the President actually gets to make choices or if he's just a puppet.

what’s your conclusion so far?

Seems like the president has a lot more autonomy than I would have guessed. It's also enlightening to see how badly the DC establishment is reacting.

It was a shocker alright. I think what I have learned is that the elites have probably chewed up a lot of lesser, though perhaps well intentioned, men in the past. Trump has what it takes to fight back the swamp we elected him to fight. Doesn’t mean he will win. There is no limit to what they will do to hold power. But he won’t bend a knee to them. And in that fight we can all see the sides. They don’t bother to hide any more having been flushed out by TDS.
There is no longer any room for excuses. Even if you didn’t know before you know now.

I mean sure he goes rogue on the kurds, and he's paid by the Saudis, and I knew in the early 90s that he was a sociopath which isn't that unusual, but he's a sociopath who doesn't even FAKE empathy convincingly, but who possibly in the WH didn't say … "really bad idea Mr. Pres." LOL

Trump tried to broker meeting with accused hit-and-run driver Anne Sacoolas and parents of victim Harry Dunn
We are going to draft people like you and the rest of the war mongers and let you have a go at it.

Forum List

Back