WTF: PRIVATE Legislation Introduced By Pelosi H.R.1548 - For the relief of Maria Carmen Castro Ramirez and J. Refugio Carreno Rojas.

keepitreal

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2016
Chiraq
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!

This is NOT the first PRIVATE Legislation she has introduced for these 2

In 2009 on the brink of the next Great Depression she introduced PRIVATE legislation

H.R. 3649 (111th): For the relief of Maria Carmen Castro Ramirez and J. Refugio Carreno Rojas.

The latest legislation she introduced in March 2019

It just passed the House on June 11th after being placed on the PRIVATE calendar in May 2020
formalities in March 2020

THIS IS HER PRIORITY WITH EVERY FUCKING THING GOING ON

IN 2002, it was these people special enough for private legislation

H.R.5693 - For the relief of Oleg Rasulyevich Rafikov, Alfia Fanilevna Rafikova, Evgenia Olegovna Rafikova, and Ruslan Khamitovich Yagudin.

She has been the elected representative for the same congressional district for over 25 FUCKING YEARS
SAN FRANCISCO HAS OUT OF CONTROL HOMELESSNESS TAXES RENT PROPERTY TAXES
PEOPLE ARE SHITTING PISSING SHOOTING UP WHEREVER
THEFT UNDER $1000 IS A CITATION AND CRIME HAS SKY ROCKETED
THEY ARE HEMORRHAGING MONEY FROM DECLINING TOURISM

I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON
ON TOP OF THE LAST 4 YEARS

WHY IS THIS BITCH STILL IN OFFICE AND 3RD IN LINE FOR THE PRESIDENCY
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A FUCKING ANSWER

AS GOD AS MY WITNESS I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF THIS COUNTRY CRASHES AND BURNS, I WELCOME IT

The Elites don't answer to you or me or anyone. They are rulers. And we let them.

"All that was required for Nancy Pelosi to become your ruler was for good men to do nothing"
AMEN

The fault FIRST lies with the people
They need to be put back in their place
We need to remove the movers and shakers
and put those spared on notice...THIS IS HOW THIS IS GONNA WORK

My feeling is that.....

If the American People aren't willing to defend their rights, their liberty and The Constitution, then they DESERVE to lose them all.
And at this point, voting alone is not nearly enough.

People wonder why people like Schumer and Pelosi and others have been in office forever.....
It's most likely because the Establishment makes sure of it. Not that they are elected fairly imo.

My feeling is that.....

If the American People aren't willing to defend their rights, their liberty and The Constitution, then they DESERVE to lose them all.
And at this point, voting alone is not nearly enough.

People wonder why people like Schumer and Pelosi and others have been in office forever.....
It's most likely because the Establishment makes sure of it. Not that they are elected fairly imo.
Again, AMEN

That is why I ended with...
As God as my witness, I don't give a fuck if this country crashes and burns, I welcome it

I'll say it again. The day Nancy Pelosi dies will be a national holiday, except we all know that her district will just elect whichever moron Dem runs for the open seat.

In 2009 on the brink of the next Great Depression she introduced PRIVATE legislation

H.R. 3649 (111th): For the relief of Maria Carmen Castro Ramirez and J. Refugio Carreno Rojas.

It just passed the House on June 11th after being placed on the PRIVATE calendar in May 2020

H.R.5693 - For the relief of Oleg Rasulyevich Rafikov, Alfia Fanilevna Rafikova, Evgenia Olegovna Rafikova, and Ruslan Khamitovich Yagudin.

She has been the elected representative for the same congressional district for over 25 FUCKING YEARS

AS GOD AS MY WITNESS I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF THIS COUNTRY CRASHES AND BURNS, I WELCOME IT
She is a lot worse that that. The US Army gave the people of San Francisco a prime piece of property, the Percido Army Base to become a city park. What it became was upper middle class homes. All built by Pelosi's husband Were the democrats enraged? They showed it. It being their stupidity by re-election the stank. Her morals are if you can bring in more money than it cost you in fines then do it. She has always had a problem of running more than one political action committee. She criminally got so much cash one year she took a shit load of it and bought her a sky box and filled it with booze to see her favorite group, Simon and Garfunkel. I am also sure after her next face lift she will be sporting a beard.
CAL CON.png

I dont know what the term “private legislation” means

a bill cant become law unless the whole congress approves it and the president signs it

It is more than this. She has ripped the people of San Francisco for millions and even after being exposed is re-elected. If ever a reason to forbid some from voting this is it. Allowing your city to go the way of the rest of California, a total shit hole. All who live there must be old acid heads from the 60's. She has been into lawless activities for a long time. If the money you take is more than the fine do it! Just ask Nancy. With her moral high ground I'm sure she would come up with an answer.

She is a lot worse that that. The US Army gave the people of San Francisco a prime piece of property, the Percido Army Base to become a city park. What it became was upper middle class homes. All built by Pelosi's husband Were the democrats enraged? They showed it. It being their stupidity by re-election the stank. Her morals are if you can bring in more money than it cost you in fines then do it. She has always had a problem of running more than one political action committee. She criminally got so much cash one year she took a shit load of it and bought her a sky box and filled it with booze to see her favorite group, Simon and Garfunkel. I am also sure after her next face lift she will be sporting a beard.View attachment 351894
It is "Presidio."

Forum List

Back