Getting Married?

I want to care but I can't....I didn't realize asking for things is now evil...but good on you for lying in your op sammmy....

Fucking retard.

Last edited:
I want to care but I can't....I didn't realize asking for things is now evil...

The most powerful man in the world, who golfs all the time and has his family do shopping trips to Paris, tell struggling families to forgo any presents (while Obama ruins the economy for them), so they can give the money Obama?

Says way more about you and liberalism in general, that you see no problem with this.

The most powerful man in the world, who golfs all the time and has his family do shopping trips to Paris, tell struggling families to forgo any presents (while Obama ruins the economy for them), so they can give the money Obama?

Says way more about you and liberalism in general, that you see no problem with this.

No they said instead of buying a gift,maybe make a donation to help obama out. He isn't forcing or demanding anything. It was a suggestion.

But again you the. Fucking retard need to lie and fake outrage over this. This is why you are nothing more than a tabloid poster, bottom of the barrel in politics world.you are the paper people use to line bird cages with.

No, I am not kidding you. He is ACTULLY doing this!

Got a birthday, anniversary, or wedding coming up?

Let your friends know how important this election is to you—register with Obama 2012, and ask for a donation in lieu of a gift. It’s a great way to support the President on your big day. Plus, it’s a gift that we can all appreciate—and goes a lot further than a gravy bowl.

Setting up and sharing your registry page is easy—so get started today.
http://www.barackobama.com/news/entry/the-obama-event-registry?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

You have to see it to believe it. This is not a hoax. This is from an official Obama website. He really is telling struggling Americans trying to start out in life, NOT to take wedding gifts, but instead have guest instead donate to Obama campaign.

Do you get what Obama is saying here????? He's telling couples getting married, they are better off with the government goodies Obama can give them, than WEDDING GIFTS!!!!

I have NEVER seen anything so brazen in my life. This outdoes Johnson Daisy Ad for out and out outrageousness. Show me a modern Republican (Eisenhower on) running for Prez that would EVER do anything like this!

Hell! Show me the DEMOCRAT! I don't even think the HornDog in Chief himself, Bill Clinton would ever pull this!

This is unbelievable! It's like it's a parody of the desperation of the Obama camapign, only Obama is DEAD SERIOUS!

Look these predictions that Obama was going to raise all this money. Obviously it's not happening or they wouldn't be sinking to such unbeleivably desperation to raise money.

And I can't imagine this is going to work. I mean I can see some guys saying "Hey honey, lets do this for the "good of the country."

And the bride to be is going to reply, "Oh hell no! Obama is not taking my gifts of spatulas and toasters!"

Hey! It's EXPENSIVE starting out. I know! You depend on those gifts to get a kitchen started and other things. That's why there is a tradition of wedding gifts, in the first place!

For Obama to come after that dough too, only makes it clear how brazen he is, how arrogant he is, how pompous, and how DESPERATE.

Remember this in November and vote!

Man, if there were really something to get outraged about, you'd probably have an aneurysm.

No they said instead of buying a gift,maybe make a donation to help obama out. He isn't forcing or demanding anything. It was a suggestion.

But again you the. Fucking retard need to lie and fake outrage over this. This is why you are nothing more than a tabloid poster, bottom of the barrel in politics world.you are the paper people use to line bird cages with.

That's understood Plasma. It is also understood that it is Low Class. Still, it's your to do with as you will, for now at least. :D

Let your friends know how important this election is to you—register with Obama 2012, and ask for a donation in lieu of a gift. It’s a great way to support the President on your big day. Plus, it’s a gift that we can all appreciate—and goes a lot further than a gravy bowl.

http://www.barackobama.com/news/entry/the-obama-event-registry?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

You have to see it to believe it. This is not a hoax. This is from an official Obama website. He really is telling struggling Americans trying to start out in life, NOT to take wedding gifts, but instead have guest instead donate to Obama campaign.

Do you get what Obama is saying here????? He's telling couples getting married, they are better off with the government goodies Obama can give them, than WEDDING GIFTS!!!!

I have NEVER seen anything so brazen in my life. This outdoes Johnson Daisy Ad for out and out outrageousness. Show me a modern Republican (Eisenhower on) running for Prez that would EVER do anything like this!

Hell! Show me the DEMOCRAT! I don't even think the HornDog in Chief himself, Bill Clinton would ever pull this!

This is unbelievable! It's like it's a parody of the desperation of the Obama camapign, only Obama is DEAD SERIOUS!

Look these predictions that Obama was going to raise all this money. Obviously it's not happening or they wouldn't be sinking to such unbeleivably desperation to raise money.

And I can't imagine this is going to work. I mean I can see some guys saying "Hey honey, lets do this for the "good of the country."

And the bride to be is going to reply, "Oh hell no! Obama is not taking my gifts of spatulas and toasters!"

Hey! It's EXPENSIVE starting out. I know! You depend on those gifts to get a kitchen started and other things. That's why there is a tradition of wedding gifts, in the first place!

For Obama to come after that dough too, only makes it clear how brazen he is, how arrogant he is, how pompous, and how DESPERATE.

Remember this in November and vote!

Man, if there were really something to get outraged about, you'd probably have an aneurysm.

I noticed he left out Funerals. Typo? What do dead people need with flowers anyway? Hey are you going to eat those fries? Why not donate them to Obama, instead?

So, you are trying to justify Obama's brazen desperation. I get it.

Can you imagine what these hypocritical dems would be saying about Bush taking advantage of the "poor working families" had HE ever pulled something like this?

You know they would!

Phony hypocrites!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's understood Plasma. It is also understood that it is Low Class. Still, it's your to do with as you will, for now at least. :D

Its not low class at all.its meaningless. People donit all nthe time.

Hey name a star. After somebody! Same deal....it might be silly but nobody is being forced

Register with Obama 2012

Do you get what Obama is saying here????? He's telling couples getting married, they are better off with the government goodies Obama can give them, than WEDDING GIFTS!!!!​

I have NEVER seen anything so brazen in my life. This outdoes Johnson Daisy Ad for out and out outrageousness. Show me a modern Republican (Eisenhower on) running for Prez that would EVER do anything like this!​

Hell! Show me the DEMOCRAT! I don't even think the HornDog in Chief himself, Bill Clinton would ever pull this!​

This is unbelievable! It's like it's a parody of the desperation of the Obama camapign, only Obama is DEAD SERIOUS!​

Look these predictions that Obama was going to raise all this money. Obviously it's not happening or they wouldn't be sinking to such unbeleivably desperation to raise money.​

And I can't imagine this is going to work. I mean I can see some guys saying "Hey honey, lets do this for the "good of the country."​

And the bride to be is going to reply, "Oh hell no! Obama is not taking my gifts of spatulas and toasters!"​

Hey! It's EXPENSIVE starting out. I know! You depend on those gifts to get a kitchen started and other things. That's why there is a tradition of wedding gifts, in the first place!​

For Obama to come after that dough too, only makes it clear how brazen he is, how arrogant he is, how pompous, and how DESPERATE.​

Remember this in November and vote!​

Man, if there were really something to get outraged about, you'd probably have an aneurysm.​

Here we go, "ho hum nothing to see here."

Yeah, you guys would NOT be having a field day with this had Bush pulled this, or Romney!

You just can't stand it Obama did it and WE are laughing!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LMAO!!!!

Glad I stopped by this thread. Obama has no shame and I love the comments here!!! You guys are witty!!!!

No, they are desperate to justify Obama no matter what. After all they get paid, er I mean they are sooooooooooooo committed to Obama.

:eusa_whistle:

Can you imagine what these hypocritical dems would be saying about Bush taking advantage of the "poor working families" had HE ever pulled something like this?

You know they would!

Phony hypocrites!

Its like you get more retarded with each post. Had bush done this it would be the same nonstory it is now.

You are just using this to troll.

Low Class it's as bad as someone stealing wedding presents! There is no low Obama won't sink to.

And liberals resent we point this out?

Yeah, like they would have kept quiet had Bush or Romney pulled this!

[/CENTER]

You have to see it to believe it. This is not a hoax. This is from an official Obama website. He really is telling struggling Americans trying to start out in life, NOT to take wedding gifts, but instead have guest instead donate to Obama campaign.​

Do you get what Obama is saying here????? He's telling couples getting married, they are better off with the government goodies Obama can give them, than WEDDING GIFTS!!!!​

I have NEVER seen anything so brazen in my life. This outdoes Johnson Daisy Ad for out and out outrageousness. Show me a modern Republican (Eisenhower on) running for Prez that would EVER do anything like this!​

Hell! Show me the DEMOCRAT! I don't even think the HornDog in Chief himself, Bill Clinton would ever pull this!​

This is unbelievable! It's like it's a parody of the desperation of the Obama camapign, only Obama is DEAD SERIOUS!​

Look these predictions that Obama was going to raise all this money. Obviously it's not happening or they wouldn't be sinking to such unbeleivably desperation to raise money.​

And I can't imagine this is going to work. I mean I can see some guys saying "Hey honey, lets do this for the "good of the country."​

And the bride to be is going to reply, "Oh hell no! Obama is not taking my gifts of spatulas and toasters!"​

Hey! It's EXPENSIVE starting out. I know! You depend on those gifts to get a kitchen started and other things. That's why there is a tradition of wedding gifts, in the first place!​

For Obama to come after that dough too, only makes it clear how brazen he is, how arrogant he is, how pompous, and how DESPERATE.​

Remember this in November and vote!​

I noticed he left out Funerals. Typo? What do dead people need with flowers anyway? Hey are you going to eat those fries? Why not donate them to Obama, instead?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Who needs a headstone after all? And a coffin? Heck, he isn't going to know the difference! Just toss Granddad into the hole and cover him with some dirt. Send all that money you saved to Obama.

Its not low class at all.its meaningless. People donit all nthe time.

Hey name a star. After somebody! Same deal....it might be silly but nobody is being forced

That seems to be your meme any time we laugh at Obama. "It's meaningless." :eusa_snooty:

It's still just you having a childish snit fit that we "DARE" laugh at Obama.

"How DARE you laugh at Obama. You little people have "no meaning!"

"You little people just remember your place and keep quiet before our all High Obama!" :eusa_snooty:

Every time we laugh at Obama you come by to have a pout a crying "meaningless."

We see the pattern Plasma!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know they would!

Phony hypocrites!

Its like you get more retarded with each post. Had bush done this it would be the same nonstory it is now.

You are just using this to troll.

This is what liberals do when they know they are losing. THEY MELTDOWN and start attacking.

And Plasma is doing that.

You hope I will reciprocate and start calling you names and derail the thread.

NOT HAPPENING. You paid, er I mean volunteer hack libs, I know your methods. Nice try.

But keep crying, it's very entertaining and shows us conservatives on the winning side, what desperation looks like.

Hasnt' been this funny since libs were sure Bush would lose all these seats in 2002 and he gained 'em instead.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back