WTF? Deaths already this year

Comparable to this time last year, the list of deaths this year and we're still only four months in, the list is very long already.

Something not good about this....I didn't even know the actor George Kennedy had died.

Celebrity deaths in 2016: Famous people we've said goodbye to this year (photos)

Yo Girl, we will all see that day come, it`s just a matter of time! When your ticket is punched? You will be in Heaven!

"GTP"
View attachment 72888

Well, thanks, this is comforting to know.

Comparable to this time last year, the list of deaths this year and we're still only four months in, the list is very long already.

Something not good about this....I didn't even know the actor George Kennedy had died.

Celebrity deaths in 2016: Famous people we've said goodbye to this year (photos)

Yo Girl, we will all see that day come, it`s just a matter of time! When your ticket is punched? You will be in Heaven!

"GTP"
View attachment 72888

What does "GTP" mean? I see it on all your posts. Thx.

"Got Tiny Penis"

I am just happy that another Sherlock Holmes movie is being written, always did like Sherlock Holmes movies. Even the silent era ones..

I am just happy that another Sherlock Holmes movie is being written, always did like Sherlock Holmes movies. Even the silent era ones..

I love Sherlock Holmes, I still think Basil Rathbone/Nigel Bruce as Holmes and Watson are the best films, also John Barrymore was good as Sherlock Holmes in silent films.

I love Sherlock Holmes, I still think Basil Rathbone/Nigel Bruce as Holmes and Watson are the best films, also John Barrymore was good as Sherlock Holmes in silent films.
Yes, I like Basil so well I didn't know if I would like Downey as Sherlock, but he pulls it of rather nicely, and they also allow Sherlock's vices to be included in the current films..

It's always a sad day when an icon of my youth passes on. I remember how devastated I was when I learned that Ronnie Hammond died. He was the lead singer of the Atlanta Rhythm Section, my all time favorite band. I got to meet him the first time in 1989 along with original members Dean Daughtry and Barry Bailey. Meeting anyone from the Beatles wouldn't mean anything to me but meeting those guys? I was totally stoked. I got to talk with them again in 1992 and 1997 when they rolled through Dallas ...good times. Didn't get to meet JR Cobb because he had left..... Paul Goddard, the original bass player had left the band back in 1982 and was bummed that I never got to meet him in person. I learned so many bass riffs from playing along to their albums. He rejoined the band and since I was friends with Steve Stone, the guitar player that took JR Cobb's place, he let me know that Paul's FB name was Etoy Filpot...so I sent him a message and he sent me a friend's request and we passed quite a few messages back and forth and then he died in late April of 2014...that really sucked. Paul's sister is a FB friend and she told me that when she was ready to part with his trademark Rickenbacker bass that she would give me first dibs on it. I told her that even though I would give anything to buy it that she should always keep it. That bass was an extension of him.....

Lonnie Mack: Guitarist and Vocalist Dies at 74, Record Label Says

Billy Paul also died yesterday, he of "Me and Mrs. Jones"....this list is getting crazy.

Soul's Billy Paul, singer of Me and Mrs Jones, dies - BBC News
Well, when you get to my age, it's just an occurrence which forebodes that the line is getting shorter when you are in line..

Ugh....Billy Paul died?????? Shit...could this day, week, month get ANY worse??? Fuck.....

"GTP"
View attachment 72888

"Got Tiny Penis"

"GTP"
View attachment 72888

"Got Tiny Penis"

Pogo, if it bothers you that much, I hear that they have cosmetic surgery and other medical cures for that....if it makes you that unhappy and bitter, don't whine about it...DO something about it.

Lonnie Mack: Guitarist and Vocalist Dies at 74, Record Label Says

Billy Paul also died yesterday, he of "Me and Mrs. Jones"....this list is getting crazy.

Soul's Billy Paul, singer of Me and Mrs Jones, dies - BBC News
Well, when you get to my age, it's just an occurrence which forebodes that the line is getting shorter when you are in line..

Ugh....Billy Paul died?????? Shit...could this day, week, month get ANY worse??? Fuck.....

It's getting crazy, it's getting almost like one a day or one every other day now.

Why is Keith the saddest?

Aside from his death affecting me more because I've been a huge fan since ... forever, I've always found death by suicide to be sadder. I can't imagine being so tormented that taking my life seems reasonable.
It is very sad, no one should ever be so anguished as to think life is hopeless.

I don't know who many of these people are. :dunno:

Some I don't either, some American sports people and I'd never heard of Doris Roberts, who seems to have been an American television actress.

I think the most shocking ones have been David Bowie, who although he was very ill, his family didn't tell anyone, so when he just died, that was very shocking. Then Prince just dying was equally as WTF as David Bowie.

Some I don't either, some American sports people and I'd never heard of Doris Roberts, who seems to have been an American television actress.

I think the most shocking ones have been David Bowie, who although he was very ill, his family didn't tell anyone, so when he just died, that was very shocking. Then Prince just dying was equally as WTF as David Bowie.

I know Doris Roberts because she was on a sitcom I used to watch, Everybody Loves Raymond. Funny show.

I know Doris Roberts because she was on a sitcom I used to watch, Everybody Loves Raymond. Funny show.

I've vaguely heard of "Everyone Loves Raymond"

Why is Keith the saddest?

Aside from his death affecting me more because I've been a huge fan since ... forever, I've always found death by suicide to be sadder. I can't imagine being so tormented that taking my life seems reasonable.
It is very sad, no one should ever be so anguished as to think life is hopeless.

I have been looking into the deaths of celebrities here of late and I am totally convinced that when they are no longer bringing in massive amounts of revenue that they are being whacked so people will rush out and buy their work. They become worth more dead than alive because when you get down to it, they really are just a commodity, a revenue resource. Look at how people rushed out to buy Whitney Houston albums, the works of Michael Jackson, Robin Williams...all former stars that were not that profitable anymore. Kurt Cobain that shunned the public spotlight is another one that I suspect was suicided...he was found with a gun shot wound to the head and the shotgun was sitting across his lap? Seriously? He joined the "27 Club" that counts among it's members Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, blues singer Robert Johnson that said he made a deal with the devil at the Crossroads in exchange for fame, Brian Jones, founder of the Rolling Stones and many other members of famous bands whose names you would not recognize but were influential in their own way....it's pretty damn weird.

Forum List

Back