WTF? Deaths already this year

People die regardless of age or celebrity. It's a fact of life. If you're born, you die.

Keith's is the saddest, by far.

7586b87aa6744cce1927b897d88b72e0.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Why is Keith the saddest?

Aside from his death affecting me more because I've been a huge fan since ... forever, I've always found death by suicide to be sadder. I can't imagine being so tormented that taking my life seems reasonable.

Suicide? I don't know? If u old and not much left, maybe pains? All hope gone, don't want to be under 24-7 "care"....whatever?

Suicide? I don't know? If u old and not much left, maybe pains? All hope gone, don't want to be under 24-7 "care"....whatever?

That's understandable, if you're old and full of pain, I think it's understandable they'd choose to exit. Sometimes younger people unable to cope with pain choose the exit too, I read about a man who because of chronic tooth pain, he threw himself off the Golden Gate Bridge, how tragic.

It us odd those who have "it made" decide to end it? I can understand better those who are completly screwed, homeless..

It us odd those who have "it made" decide to end it? I can understand better those who are completly screwed, homeless..

I think if it includes immense depression it doesn't matter, all the tea in China cannot buy either happiness nor peace of mind.

Emerson suffered from depression and was dx'd with a degenerative nerve disorder in his hands, rendering him unable to play like he used to and, eventually, at all.

I wonder what meds he was on.

Comparable to this time last year, the list of deaths this year and we're still only four months in, the list is very long already.

Something not good about this....I didn't even know the actor George Kennedy had died.

Celebrity deaths in 2016: Famous people we've said goodbye to this year (photos)

Yo Girl, we will all see that day come, it`s just a matter of time! When your ticket is punched? You will be in Heaven!

"GTP"
View attachment 72888

What does "GTP" mean? I see it on all your posts. Thx.

Forum List

Back