WTF? Deaths already this year

I still can't get over Merle Haggard going forward on his own birthday. How many other people have gone forward on their own birthday?

God less you and his family always!!!

Holly

I still can't get over Merle Haggard going forward on his own birthday. How many other people have gone forward on their own birthday?

God less you and his family always!!!

Holly

I've been going forward on my birthday every year. Was I not supposed to add one?

:eusa_doh: I could be a lot younger! :banghead:

^^^ I meant how many other people have actually died on their own birthday of all days?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I knew what you meant, I'se teasin'.

I did not know that about Merle though. Didn't hear it mentioned. I have heard of people, older and more sickly than Merle, hanging on through a serious illness until their birthday passes. My Dad did that.

Keith's is the saddest, by far.

7586b87aa6744cce1927b897d88b72e0.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This looks like Keith Emerson, another death I missed.

It is. He committed suicide March 10.
My dad committed suicide. All death from suicide is sad.
I am so sorry to hear your lost. My heart go out in your time of sorrow.

My friend's mother committed suicide last October and still grieving. She is now in depression mode and I don't know how to help her so I checked her in to a clinic. Hopefully she will get better.

Keith's is the saddest, by far.

7586b87aa6744cce1927b897d88b72e0.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This looks like Keith Emerson, another death I missed.

It is. He committed suicide March 10.
My dad committed suicide. All death from suicide is sad.
I am so sorry to hear your lost. My heart go out in your time of sorrow.

My friend's mother committed suicide last October and still grieving. She is now in depression mode and I don't know how to help her so I checked her in to a clinic. Hopefully she will get better.
My father died a long time ago. You never really get over it, but I've found a way to help him after he died. I had special practices said for him.

Forum List

Back