wtf? All active topics appear in Chinese?

For this evenings dining delight may I suggest...

Crispy Gau Gee Mein (Cake Noodle Style)

7316b88789d87bf7cf12a4e29bf4e4c9--hawaiian-cakes-hawaiian-recipes.jpg

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...reminds me of the time I was with my family, we were doing the tourist thing, my young niece shouts out to the world in the middle of San Francisco's China town and she says: " I HATE Chinese" all of a sudden, out of the blue like someone with Tourettes or something...Never have I been so embarrassed.
I got that beat. My mother and I were waiting for a bus in Oakland, right on Telegraph Ave. Surrounded by black people. She says "is it true that an emergency kit now has a rag and a can of Shinola." I was glad the bus came right away.

I guess I can't expect to much from someone who has never left the State of Ky... Not that there is anything wrong with Ky. You should really expand your horizons a little more though...

Damn and suddenly all the Chinese characters just vanish...Like storm clouds on the horizon. Anyone see that shit? Something happened here, kids..seriously...

The Chinese are trying to corner the market on tinfoil by stopping all posting here?

Just might work.

Damn and suddenly all the Chinese characters just vanish...Like storm clouds on the horizon. Anyone see that shit? Something happened here, kids..seriously...

It has happened regularly for the last week... Mods can and do fix it when they are around...
REALLY? It's scary, I was mockingly afraid, but not NOW . I saw it, damn. I might never be back here, god knows what these foreigners can hack into...

Forum List

Back