WTC building 7

you are getting repetitive...you can not explain the free fall collapse of building 7 is the issue
There was no free fall collapse.... except that of your silly conspiracy theories.
there was Hollie for 2.5 sec it's a meaningless stat it has no investigative Relevance.
hardly meaningless the building fell in full free fall for 12 stories then fell at near free fall for the rest how do you explain ten stories of full free fall
easy! they met no appreciable resistance btw it's either free fall or it aint near free is another useless stat. just like the no plane hit etc7 bullshit.
neither is cause but effect .
your explanation has no basis in fact...
so what happened to the ten floors of steel and concrete in full free fall how did all that structure completely fail simultaneously...impossible without timed explosives
false...asked and answered

you really think your amature video made by some nobody debwunks Robert bowman and 2000 architects and engineers
that's funny! all the shit you clam as evidence is by amateurs in facts the whole twoof movement was /is amateurs..

and military experts,top level physicist, and over 2000 professional engineers and architects

9/11 Conspiracy Theories – Debunking Richard Gage
Tom Quiggin
May 1, 2010
21 people like this post.
| Send to a friend
“The popularity of conspiracy theories is explained by people’s desire to believe that there is some group of folks who know what they’re doing,” (Damon Knight)

Debunking conspiracy theories that involve the government is a relatively simple process. Rather than getting bogged down in the analysis of minor details, a larger overview of the relationship between government and conspiracies will easily determine if a conspiracy is at play.

Any major event will attract a fringe group which seeks to profit financially or advance an agenda by creating a conspiracy. One current example is the speaking tour of Mr Richard Gage who is the founder of “Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.” His current tour is taking him to Canada, where he will address audiences at the University of Toronto, Carleton University and the University of Quebec in Montreal. Mr Gage believes that it was “explosives” that brought down the World Trade Center buildings on 9/11 and not the 400,000 pound airliners travelling at several hundred miles per hour.

Mr Gage would have us believe that a mysterious conspiracy was behind the 9/11 attacks and that it was secret operatives who planted the “explosives.” As with any other conspiracy theory that involves accusations that the “government” or the CIA (or whoever) actually carried out the attack, it is necessary to run down the following checklist of observations. If you can get past all of these tests, then maybe there really was a conspiracy at work. If not, it is simply that, a conspiracy theory dreamt up by fringe individuals.

1. A good conspiracy theory suggests that the government is competent enough to map out the strategy, plan the mission, subvert the individuals required to run the plot and then carry it out without getting caught. For anyone who has ever worked for government, it is known that the level of competency required to create such a conspiracy is beyond that of virtually any government – democratic or otherwise.

2. A conspiracy theory assumes that the government pays its employees enough to remain silent. Given the untold millions that could be made by a single book deal revealing the conspiracy and the relatively low rates of pay in government, this is obviously a ludicrous suggestion.

3. The 9/11 conspiracy theory assumes that the rank and file worker in government who helped carry out the conspiracy would tolerate and assist in the mass murder of their fellow citizens. This might be a fair criticism of senior political leaders in some states, but it is a slanderous accusation for the vast majority of government workers in democratic states.

In addition to these general guidelines, it is useful to keep the principle of Occam’s razor in mind when doing analysis on major events: the simplest solution is usually the correct one. If a large airplane full of jet fuel crashes into an extraordinarily tall building at a high rate of speed, then it was probably the airplane that caused the building to fall, not a cabal of unseen secretive government operatives who committed a mass murder against their own citizens.

One other quick general rule might be applicable as well. Any group that has the word “truth” in its name is probably not looking for the truth in the same way that any country that has the term “democratic” in its official title is probably not democratic.
9 11 Conspiracy Theories Debunking Richard Gage Tom Quiggin

there is not one shred of science or physics in the entire debwunking cut n paste just a rambling discourse full of fallicy

"24 Hard Facts About 9/11 That Cannot Be Debunked"
(January 18, 2013 by Joe Martino)
9/11 has been one of the biggest events in recent history that sparked a mass awakening across the world. There has been much debate as to how it happened, who is responsible and why. To this day about 1/3 of americans do not believe the official story. In other areas of the world as much as 90% of the country does not believe the official story.

Here is a list of 24 facts that cannot be debunked about 9/11
: 24 Hard Facts About 9 11 That Cannot Be Debunked Collective-Evolution
bahahahahahahah!

Maggdy I am fascinated ----which are your top three "hard facts" ???

Sorry, but I still do not know what should to believe. I'm on the other side of the globe. The facts are out there, but in my country also operate a government, (mass média similar too?).

OH----ok well-----IMO-----a bunch of muslims did it-------
and hundreds of millions of muslims celebrated it. ----but
within HOURS of the event-----the islamo Nazi propaganda
was FLYING AROUND mostly DA JOOOOS did it.
I was getting ready to leave my house to get on the 'A" train----
that train goes RIGHT UNDER the WORLD TRADE CENTER---
I am a jew------the MOSSAD FORGOT TO CALL ME TO
TELL ME NOT TO GO-----what happened is the first
plane hit as I was about to leave my house. According to
the islamo Nazi propaganda----ALL JEWS were warned to stay
away from that area------somehow they forgot to tell me---and lots
of other people. The propaganda was so quickly instituted that it
was OBVIOUS that it was PRE-COOKED. A good example is the
idiot story about MOSSAD boys-----tens of thousands of people observed
the event ----as DID I. In fact I was ON one side of the river----south of manhattan and the "Mossad" boys were on the other side of the river west of Manhattan---I did not have a camera----had I had one I would have
taken pictures. The area where the Israeli boys were is ALWAYS
chock full of Israelis----I know the area well----I got relatives there.
Next day I was working-----the children of my muslim patients all
KNEW by the next day THE JEWS DID IT. There definitely was a
conspiracy------with pre-cooked muslim propaganda
thus we both saw EXACTLY the same thing

physics and science are not moved by your stories
since you know jack shit about either ....that is a false claim.

There was no free fall collapse.... except that of your silly conspiracy theories.
there was Hollie for 2.5 sec it's a meaningless stat it has no investigative Relevance.
hardly meaningless the building fell in full free fall for 12 stories then fell at near free fall for the rest how do you explain ten stories of full free fall
easy! they met no appreciable resistance btw it's either free fall or it aint near free is another useless stat. just like the no plane hit etc7 bullshit.
so what happened to the ten floors of steel and concrete in full free fall how did all that structure completely fail simultaneously...impossible without timed explosives
lol when ever daws has no answer he says asked an answered...lol have

you really think your amature video made by some nobody debwunks Robert bowman and 2000 architects and engineers
that's funny! all the shit you clam as evidence is by amateurs in facts the whole twoof movement was /is amateurs..

and military experts,top level physicist, and over 2000 professional engineers and architects

9/11 Conspiracy Theories – Debunking Richard Gage
Tom Quiggin
May 1, 2010
21 people like this post.
| Send to a friend
“The popularity of conspiracy theories is explained by people’s desire to believe that there is some group of folks who know what they’re doing,” (Damon Knight)

Debunking conspiracy theories that involve the government is a relatively simple process. Rather than getting bogged down in the analysis of minor details, a larger overview of the relationship between government and conspiracies will easily determine if a conspiracy is at play.

Any major event will attract a fringe group which seeks to profit financially or advance an agenda by creating a conspiracy. One current example is the speaking tour of Mr Richard Gage who is the founder of “Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.” His current tour is taking him to Canada, where he will address audiences at the University of Toronto, Carleton University and the University of Quebec in Montreal. Mr Gage believes that it was “explosives” that brought down the World Trade Center buildings on 9/11 and not the 400,000 pound airliners travelling at several hundred miles per hour.

Mr Gage would have us believe that a mysterious conspiracy was behind the 9/11 attacks and that it was secret operatives who planted the “explosives.” As with any other conspiracy theory that involves accusations that the “government” or the CIA (or whoever) actually carried out the attack, it is necessary to run down the following checklist of observations. If you can get past all of these tests, then maybe there really was a conspiracy at work. If not, it is simply that, a conspiracy theory dreamt up by fringe individuals.

1. A good conspiracy theory suggests that the government is competent enough to map out the strategy, plan the mission, subvert the individuals required to run the plot and then carry it out without getting caught. For anyone who has ever worked for government, it is known that the level of competency required to create such a conspiracy is beyond that of virtually any government – democratic or otherwise.

2. A conspiracy theory assumes that the government pays its employees enough to remain silent. Given the untold millions that could be made by a single book deal revealing the conspiracy and the relatively low rates of pay in government, this is obviously a ludicrous suggestion.

3. The 9/11 conspiracy theory assumes that the rank and file worker in government who helped carry out the conspiracy would tolerate and assist in the mass murder of their fellow citizens. This might be a fair criticism of senior political leaders in some states, but it is a slanderous accusation for the vast majority of government workers in democratic states.

In addition to these general guidelines, it is useful to keep the principle of Occam’s razor in mind when doing analysis on major events: the simplest solution is usually the correct one. If a large airplane full of jet fuel crashes into an extraordinarily tall building at a high rate of speed, then it was probably the airplane that caused the building to fall, not a cabal of unseen secretive government operatives who committed a mass murder against their own citizens.

One other quick general rule might be applicable as well. Any group that has the word “truth” in its name is probably not looking for the truth in the same way that any country that has the term “democratic” in its official title is probably not democratic.
9 11 Conspiracy Theories Debunking Richard Gage Tom Quiggin

there is not one shred of science or physics in the entire debwunking cut n paste just a rambling discourse full of fallicy
standard disclaimer when you got nothing .

bahahahahahahah!

Sorry, but I still do not know what should to believe. I'm on the other side of the globe. The facts are out there, but in my country also operate a government, (mass média similar too?).

the event ----as DID I. In fact I was ON one side of the river----south of manhattan and the "Mossad" boys were on the other side of the river west of Manhattan---I did not have a camera----had I had one I would have

show me where he addressed any of the physics..you cant because he didnt

lol when ever daws has no answer he says asked an answered...lol have
false every "question" you've ever asked has been asked and answered ..
those are the facts.
not my problem of you're too addled or too stupid to admit it.

why would anyone care what caused the collapse of building 7? The people were all out------the air was already poisoned. I have heard 'stories' that it was demolished
as if were it demolished that would be a REALLY BIG DEAL Even I can think of reasons why it would be a good idea to put it down. People later died
of inhaling that poisoned air-------did anyone miss that fact?. If it contained fires---
that would be another good reason to put it down -----fires spread----the sky was
BLACK over manhattan. Can someone explain this giant issue to me?
you are getting repetitive...you can not explain the free fall collapse of building 7 is the issue

for 2.5 seconds-----the CALCULATED velocity of the fall was consistent with
FREE FALL-------that's it-------eodtiot stakes his entire "philosophy" on observation and
calculation of a 2.5 second interval? . sheeeeesh
the entire collapse was 10 sec you nit-wit

why would anyone care what caused the collapse of building 7? The people were all out------the air was already poisoned. I have heard 'stories' that it was demolished
as if were it demolished that would be a REALLY BIG DEAL Even I can think of reasons why it would be a good idea to put it down. People later died
of inhaling that poisoned air-------did anyone miss that fact?. If it contained fires---
that would be another good reason to put it down -----fires spread----the sky was

FREE FALL-------that's it-------eodtiot stakes his entire "philosophy" on observation and

so? it fell down------things fall down. I did not see 7 go down----I saw the other two--------but I cannot calculate that quickly and did not have it on film

show me where he addressed any of the physics..you cant because he didnt
it's she and physics was irrelevant to the point she was making.. neither was your insipid retort.

the entire collapse is not at issue the 2.5 sec of freefall is.
none of the collapse times are relevant to the cause.
asshat.

so? it fell down------things fall down. I did not see 7 go down----I saw the other two--------but I cannot calculate that quickly and did not have it on film

lol is there supposed to be a point to this video ?

The twoof is out there.

9/11 has been one of the biggest events in recent history that sparked a mass awakening across the world. There has been much debate as to how it happened, who is responsible and why. To this day about 1/3 of americans do not believe the official story. In other areas of the world as much as 90% of the country does not believe the official story.

bahahahahahahah!

there is no should what you have are not hard facts the only thing that makes them fact is the fact that the are not.

I can imagine that the WTC building was such as the boat Titanic, "unsinkable".

bahahahahahahah!

there is no should what you have are not hard facts the only thing that makes them fact is the fact that the are not.

did you have to write that? I almost cried. I watched the thick white smoke rise from BUILDING one for-----at least ---I think ---an HOUR -----and was absolutely sure that EVERYONE would get out-----. I understood that someone in a plane got killed------but I thought----THAT IS ALL THAT HAPPENED Just across the Hudson River (the WTC was on the shore of that river)----was a small
airplane field for little private planes----(teterboro airport) For at least an hour I thought-----A TINY PLANE crashed into the building by mistake. REALLY---to me the WORLD TRADE CENTER----was utterly immune from harm. --------then things began to get clear when the SECOND PLANE HIT -----------

bahahahahahahah!

what the hell is that supposed to mean ?

bahahahahahahah!

did you have to write that? I almost cried. I watched the thick white smoke rise from BUILDING one for-----at least ---I think ---an HOUR -----and was absolutely sure that EVERYONE would get out-----. I understood that someone in a plane got killed------but I thought----THAT IS ALL THAT HAPPENED Just across the Hudson River (the WTC was on the shore of that river)----was a small
airplane field for little private planes----(teterboro airport) For at least an hour I thought-----A TINY PLANE crashed into the building by mistake. REALLY---to me the WORLD TRADE CENTER----was utterly immune from harm. --------then things began to get clear when the SECOND PLANE HIT -----------
another pointless ramble

bahahahahahahah!

It was so solid-----seemed so strong------LOOMED over all of Manhattan

another pointless ramble

you don't like eyewitness accounts------you prefer your fantasies

bahahahahahahah!

Please your little toleration, I will explain this shortly.

Forum List

Back