WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

ONLY A FOOL LIKE YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT DIVE.. STOP LYING..THE MAN SAYS HE BELIVES OTHER SCENRIOES ARE MORE LIKELY THAN CONTROLLED DEMOLITION..WHY DONT YOU JUST LET THE MAN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,” he said.
i have'
you dont
you try to twist his words

no I post his direct quotes released to the public..shit for brains

Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives. “If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Really? Can you show me why this quote, supposedly his DIRECT QUOTE:
THE MAN SAYS HE BELIVES OTHER SCENRIOES ARE MORE LIKELY THAN CONTROLLED DEMOLITION

Does not match his ACTUAL quote here that you posted?:
Quintiere said:
If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down

I thought you quoted him directly?

ONLY A FOOL LIKE YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT DIVE.. STOP LYING..THE MAN SAYS HE BELIVES OTHER SCENRIOES ARE MORE LIKELY THAN CONTROLLED DEMOLITION..WHY DONT YOU JUST LET THE MAN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,” he said.
i have'
you dont

Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives. “If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
in other words, dipshit, it was not an explosive

THATS FINE THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT IS NIST FAILED TO DETERMINE THE CAUSE OF THE COLLAPSE

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.

Dr. Quintiere made his plea during his presentation, “Questions on the WTC Investigations” at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference. “I wish that there would be a peer review of this,” he said, referring to the NIST investigation. “I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view.”
he doesnt support your "controlled demolition" BS and he thinks you troofers are nutters

he told me you were his homosexual stalker...true story
no, that was YOU he was talking about

i have'
you dont

THE MAN SAYS HE BELIVES OTHER SCENRIOES ARE MORE LIKELY THAN CONTROLLED DEMOLITION

Quintiere said:
If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down

ya I posted that direct qoute did I not

i have'
you dont

in other words, dipshit, it was not an explosive

in other words ? ? lol...you mean like your made up words

your post is a perfect example of what losers do when they cant support there argument

You mean point out that a poster (Terral) was using the words "red-iron" to describe structural steel with paint.

Or the fact that people quit using iron when we learned how to make steel?

Color me a "loser" if you must.

Quintiere said:

ya I posted that direct qoute did I not

How come the first one doesn't match his actual quote eots? You aren't twisting words are you?

Boy this thread DRIPS with irony doesn't it eots?

Nice catch! I didn't even see that one!

Are Terral and eots for real or just trolls?

Have you had the fortune (LOL) of reading some of 9/11 was an inside job's posts? That dude is 51 cards short of a full deck.

your post is a perfect example of what losers do when they cant support there argument

:lol::lol::lol:

Are Terral and eots for real or just trolls?

Have you had the fortune (LOL) of reading some of 9/11 was an inside job's posts? That dude is 51 cards short of a full deck.

No not really it is called sarcasm to show how ridiculous divecon is as he try to debate the subject by pretending he has a e-mail from Q thats says toofers are morons ..but cant post it for safety concerns...I was not the one to inject such nonsense into the discussion I just responded appropriately to it

No not really it is called sarcasm to show how ridiculous divecon is as he try to debate the subject by pretending he has a e-mail from Q thats says toofers are morons ..but cant post it for safety concerns...I was not the one to inject such nonsense into the discussion I just responded appropriately to it

Riiiiggghhhtt...

*wink wink*

further more your response to this is yet another example of how you try to distract from the fact no words were twisted and they are direct quotes that speak for themselves

WRONG!

Read the other thread. You clearly are trying to mislead people about what Quintiere says and means. I see NOWHERE where he thinks "OTHER SCENARIOS" are likely. He say one.

The heat and fore failed the floor trusses.

Did you not read his conclusion in the paper her wrote? Are you blind?

You mean point out that a poster (Terral) was using the words "red-iron" to describe structural steel with paint.

Or the fact that people quit using iron when we learned how to make steel?

Color me a "loser" if you must.

lol..he said red iron it is a term used for structural steel..thanks for the chuckle

heres a good article on wt7.Of course the OCTA'S here will close their eyes and cover their ears since it doesnt along with their version of events.

Top Construction Firm: WTC Destroyed By Controlled Demolition

la la la la la la​
plugging-ears.jpg

I can't hear you!!!

Also Barry Jennings testimony ALONE proves wt7 was a controlled demolition.Jennings died after being admitted into a hospital only days before the release of the NIST report on wt7.as it says,its very unusual and controversial that a very prominent 9/11 witness would die only days before the release of the NIST report on wt7.
Key Witness to WTC 7 Explosions Dead at 53

especially after a firestorm erupted over his testimony that he heard explosions inside the buildings prior to the collapse of either tower and that there were dead bodies in the buildings blown out lobby. Coincidental? like hell.Just like the kennedy assassination where so many witnesses who reported seeing a second gunman behind the picket fence started dying in mysterious deaths since their version did not go along with the warren commissions.

History repeats itself.

everything else said on this thread ia all for naught because his witness testimony along with the fact that NASA recorded fire temperatures weeks later after 9/11 to be far too intense to be that of office or jet fuel fires makes everhting else mentioned on this thread pointless and all for naught.wt7 is the crox of the 9/11 coverup that the OCTA'S here cant get around and they know it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back