WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

A Fox News hit piece against Jesse Ventura and the 9/11 truth movement written by former Washington D.C. prosecutor Jeffrey Scott Shapiro inadvertently reveals a shocking truth, that World Trade Center leaseholder Larry Silverstein, who collected nearly $500 million dollars in insurance as a result of the collapse of Building 7, a 47-story structure that was not hit by a plane but collapsed within seven seconds on September 11, was on the phone to his insurance carrier attempting to convince them that the building should be brought down via controlled demolition.

Shame On Jesse Ventura!
By Jeffrey Scott Shapiro
- FOXNews.com

The former Minnesota governor has discredited himself, and dishonored and defamed his country by promoting the mistaken view that our government was involved in the Sept. 11 attacks.

Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall.

A controlled demolition would have minimized the damage caused by the building’s imminent collapse and potentially save lives. Many law enforcement personnel, firefighters and other journalists were aware of this possible option. There was no secret. There was no conspiracy.
While I was talking with a fellow reporter and several NYPD officers, Building 7 suddenly collapsed, and before it hit the ground, not a single sound emanated from the tower area. There were no explosives; I would have heard them. In fact, I remember that in those few seconds, as the building sank to the ground that I was stunned by how quiet it was.
FOXNews.com - Shame On Jesse Ventura!
because a nutball like Ventura claims this, he is to be believed?????

its not Ventura you morons..it the testimony of a washington prosucuter and fox news reporter claiming he heard Silverstein on the telephone disusing the use of controlled demolition to take down wtc 7 9/11

Washington D.C. prosecutor Jeffrey Scott Shapiro inadvertently reveals a shocking truth, that World Trade Center leaseholder Larry Silverstein, who collected nearly $500 million dollars in insurance as a result of the collapse of Building 7, a 47-story structure that was not hit by a plane but collapsed within seven seconds on September 11, was on the phone to his insurance carrier attempting to convince them that the building should be brought down via controlled demolition.

Last edited:
A Fox News hit piece against Jesse Ventura and the 9/11 truth movement written by former Washington D.C. prosecutor Jeffrey Scott Shapiro inadvertently reveals a shocking truth, that World Trade Center leaseholder Larry Silverstein, who collected nearly $500 million dollars in insurance as a result of the collapse of Building 7, a 47-story structure that was not hit by a plane but collapsed within seven seconds on September 11, was on the phone to his insurance carrier attempting to convince them that the building should be brought down via controlled demolition.

Shame On Jesse Ventura!
By Jeffrey Scott Shapiro
- FOXNews.com

The former Minnesota governor has discredited himself, and dishonored and defamed his country by promoting the mistaken view that our government was involved in the Sept. 11 attacks.

Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall.

A controlled demolition would have minimized the damage caused by the building’s imminent collapse and potentially save lives. Many law enforcement personnel, firefighters and other journalists were aware of this possible option. There was no secret. There was no conspiracy.
While I was talking with a fellow reporter and several NYPD officers, Building 7 suddenly collapsed, and before it hit the ground, not a single sound emanated from the tower area. There were no explosives; I would have heard them. In fact, I remember that in those few seconds, as the building sank to the ground that I was stunned by how quiet it was.

its not Ventura you morons..it the testimony of a washington prosucuter and fox news reporter claiming he heard Silverstein on the telephone disusing the use of controlled demolition to take down wtc 7 9/11

Washington D.C. prosecutor Jeffrey Scott Shapiro inadvertently reveals a shocking truth, that World Trade Center leaseholder Larry Silverstein, who collected nearly $500 million dollars in insurance as a result of the collapse of Building 7, a 47-story structure that was not hit by a plane but collapsed within seven seconds on September 11, was on the phone to his insurance carrier attempting to convince them that the building should be brought down via controlled demolition.

And I'm sure he figured that was going to have to happen in the following weeks.
Since he had no idea the building would collapse.

As most of the other damaged buildings were eventually brought down by controlled demolitions. Or pulled down with cables.

wtc 7 was much larger and had much less damage,the other damaged buildings were not claimed to be unstable in there foundations and expected to fall. the call was made on 9/11 then the implication was the controlled demolition would have to occur immediately to insure a safer collapse
this information should be investigated

you moron.... do you even know what "pulled" means in demolition terms?

if you think silverstein was tallking about demolition when he said "pull it" then why were explosives used (according to you)??

this is not the pull it comment ...moron

And I'm sure he figured that was going to have to happen in the following weeks.

the claim was the foundation was gone and the building would most likely collapse and controlled demolition would be safer I am sure nom demo plans were made on 9/11 for the other damaged buildings taken down months later

the claim was the foundation was gone and the building would most likely collapse and controlled demolition would be safer I am sure nom demo plans were made on 9/11 for the other damaged buildings taken down months later

But then of course all you are basing this on is someone claims to have overheard a phone conversation..... OK...

Shame On Jesse Ventura!
By Jeffrey Scott Shapiro
- FOXNews.com

not according to the LINK YOU provided, dipshit

Shame On Jesse Ventura!
By Jeffrey Scott Shapiro
- FOXNews.com

wait... let me call my insurance company and make sure they will still pay if i sneak explosives into the building while its on fire and wire it up because we are in a really big hurry to bring this building down before it gets dark.... or because.... ehhh....

what was the big hurry to bring the building down again???

not according to the LINK YOU provided, dipshit

stfu...idiot

Shame On Jesse Ventura!
By Jeffrey Scott Shapiro
- FOXNews.com 0.z

Greetings to All:

WTC-7 was definitely taken down using Controlled Demolition (see Opening Post) and nobody can prove that any skyscraper in history has burned down from building fires :)cuckoo:) ...

GL,

Terral

...is actually a red-iron I-beam like this:

...to melt one pound of 2800-degree red-iron steel.

What are you babbling about? What is "red-iron"? Don't your realize your photo was just a steel I-beam with paint on it?

People quit using iron when they learned how to make steel (by burning off carbon and adding other elements).

Greetings to All:

WTC-7 was definitely taken down using Controlled Demolition (see /conspiracy-theories/71775-wtc-7-was-a-controlled-demolition-inside-job.html Opening Post) and nobody can prove that any skyscraper in history has burned down from building fires :)cuckoo:) ...

GL,

Terral

All I can say is "wow".

...is actually a red-iron I-beam like this:

...to melt one pound of 2800-degree red-iron steel.

What are you babbling about? What is "red-iron"? Don't your realize your photo was just a steel I-beam with paint on it?

People quit using iron when they learned how to make steel (by burning off carbon and adding other elements).
:lol:

Nice catch! I didn't even see that one!

Are Terral and eots for real or just trolls?

Have you had the fortune (LOL) of reading some of 9/11 was an inside job's posts? That dude is 51 cards short of a full deck.

9/11 has his head so far up Terral's and eots' behinds that he doesn't know which way is up anymore.

He supports Terral'sWTC7 ramblings even though there are mistakes all over them.

Go figure.

I guess it's better to believe in a mistake laden theory then anything else.

Oh well.

Are Terral and eots for real or just trolls?

Have you had the fortune (LOL) of reading some of 9/11 was an inside job's posts? That dude is 51 cards short of a full deck.

your post is a perfect example of what losers do when they cant support there argument

So I guess you think Terral is a loser because his WTC7 theory is full of lies, mistakes, and incorrect information?

Got it.

Forum List

Back