WT7: Silverstein vs the Official Gov't Report

"Your process of belief over evidence, feeling over fact, repeating over research......is embarrassingly common among truthers. Which is why they're usually so laughably easy to debunk."

Right, .... I for one smelled something rotten about this whole scene from the very start. First with the "collapse" events of the two towers and then WTC7 "collapsing" as it did. on viewing the newsreel of the event the building came straight down for a period of time and later, through scientific analysis was found to be free fall acceleration for 2.25 sec.
now this is significant in that in order to have free fall acceleration,
there isn't any resistance at all under the falling mass, and note that the whole visible bit, that is the North & West walls of the building fall in unison. how is this the product of fire + chaotic damage from rubble thrown by the "collapsing" WTC 1, & 2 ?

Got it!
So you "smelled something rotten about this whole scene" (9/11) and went about the business of "proving" your suspicion by ignoring facts and reality and accepting only that - lame as it is - which agrees with you. Here's the test: Try applying the same level of skepticism to your "proof" that you do to the official reports/

how about facts such as the impossibility of the airliners actually being real airliners.... the fact that WTC7 fell for 2.25 sec at FREE FALL acceleration .... the fact that three steel framed buildings WTC1, 2 & 7 were completely destroyed while other buildings in the same complex were damaged but not destroyed. what about the total lack of documentary evidence in the form of photographs of the site with time/date & location info for each pix? what about the total lack of accounting for any of the 4 aircraft, how much of ea aircraft was recovered and if so, how was that documented? did the authorities test for incendiaries or explosives at ground zero, and if so, how is that documented?

THINK! before it becomes illegal!

how about facts such as the impossibility of the airliners actually being real airliners....

Um, that's not a 'fact'. That's just you ignore overwhelming evidence again. See, you keep confusing your own willful ignorance with evidence. And they aren't the same thing.

the fact that WTC7 fell for 2.25 sec at FREE FALL acceleration .

More problems: the building began its collapse about 19 seconds before you admit it began. The penthouse began collapsing into the WTC 7 long before the facade fell. And fully plummeted into the center of the WTC 7 about 6 to 7 seconds the facade fell. Demonstrating undeniably and unambiguously that the structure of the WTC 7 was collapsing long before the facade fell.

And you ignore it all, pretending it never happened. Rendering your 'impossible' yet another case of your own hapless denial.

And of course, there are the litany of reasons why the bomb theory comically fails. Epically and utterly. Yet you predictably ignore them all, can't resolve any of them, won't question any portion of your conspiracy, and won't think too hard about it. Any one of these issues renders your conspiracy ludicrously unlikely. And you can't resolve any of them.

... the fact that three steel framed buildings WTC1, 2 & 7 were completely destroyed while other buildings in the same complex were damaged but not destroyed.

WTC 1, 2 and 7 were by far the largest, being 110 stories, 110 stories and 47 stories respectively. The tallest building in the WTC plaza after WTC 7 was only 9 stories tall. All high rise structures fell. None of the low rise structures did.

Which, of course, you know. But really hope we don't.

what about the total lack of documentary evidence in the form of photographs of the site with time/date & location info for each pix?

There were pictures and video galore taken. You simply ignore any of it that doesn't match your conspiracy. There's a stark difference between photos not being taken and you *ignoring* the photos that were taken. You can't tell the difference.

We can. Remember, and this point is very important: you don't know what you're talking about. You're simply repeating debunked conspiracy theories verbatim without actually doing any research.

what about the total lack of accounting for any of the 4 aircraft, how much of ea aircraft was recovered and if so, how was that documented?

Who says there was a 'total lack of accounting'? You do, citing yourself. And your source sucks, as you don't know what you're talking about. Here's a page dedicated to flight 93 complete with flight recorders, flight path studies, gallery of photos of debris from the NTSB and Department of Justice.

Sources and Detailed Information - Flight 93 National Memorial U.S. National Park Service

But there was a 'total lack of accounting', huh? You're clueless.

Yet you didn't know about them because you've never did the authorities test for incendiaries or explosives at ground zero, and if so, how is that documented?

THINK! before it becomes illegal!

Dust samples at the WTC were tested. There was no residue of explosives, incendiaries or any of the other compounds your conspiracy relies upon. This in an analysis so thorough and precise that it was able to detect prescription medication from the WTC pharmacy. But not your thousands upon thousand upon thousands of bombs or incediary devices?

Um, no.

And 'think'? You won't question your own conspiracy. You refuse to think about any of the conspiracy crippling holes in your claims.

1) There were uncontrolled fires within the WTC 7. This eliminates even the possibility of the use of explosive demolition.....as an system of demolition would have also been on fire. Charges would have detonated or been reduced to bubbling pools of popping goo, wires connecting the charges would have been destroyed, timers or transmitters or receivers would have been destroyed.

2) Worse, the collapse of WTC 7 initiated in virtual silence. And there are no such thing as 'silent explosives'.

3) There were no girders cut in a manner consistent with explosive demolition. Oh, there were twisted girders. There were deformed girders. But there were no cut girders. And explosive demolition would have produced thousands upon thousands of them.

4) There was no residue of explosives in dust samples taken from ground zero. This in an analysis so precise it detected medication from the WTC pharmacy. But not the thousands and thousands of charges used to bring the buildling down?

5) There was never any apparatus of explosives ever found before during or after the collapse. Not one charge, not one inch of blasting wire, not one transmitter, not one cutter, kicker, not anything. These buildings weren't museums. They were regularly used, inspected, cleaned, maintained. There is essentially zero chance that the thousands and thousands of bombs would have been missed. Especially when....

6) The WTC plaza was inspected by the port authority bomb squad only a week before the collapse. Neither they nor their bomb sniffing dogs found even one charge. Despite your theory requiring thousands and thousands.

7) The FDNY correctly predicted the collapse of WTC 7 fire and structural damage hours before it came down. They measured its slow structural failure, its leaning, bulging and buckling. They put a transit on the building and by the afternoon were reasonably certain that it was coming down from the fires. Fires which grew hotter as the day went on.

8) There was an investigation by the NIST. And they determined that the FDNY was correct: it was fire that brought the building down.

Not only can't you resolve any of these conspiracy killing inconsistencies between your claims and reality, you refuse to address them, or even acknowledge they exist. You're not a thinker. You're a mindless repeater. And you're reciting the conspiracy narrative you've been told to think without thought or question.

No thank you, Truther. Your story is just an awful explanation. And even you can't make it work.

"Dust samples at the WTC were tested. There was no residue of explosives, incendiaries or any of the other compounds your conspiracy relies upon. This in an analysis so thorough and precise that it was able to detect prescription medication from the WTC pharmacy. But not your thousands upon thousand upon thousands of bombs or incediary devices?"

Documentation please .......

"Dust samples at the WTC were tested. There was no residue of explosives, incendiaries or any of the other compounds your conspiracy relies upon. This in an analysis so thorough and precise that it was able to detect prescription medication from the WTC pharmacy. But not your thousands upon thousand upon thousands of bombs or incediary devices?"

Documentation please .......

Right after you provide me with documentation that the buildings collapsed to 'street level', that there was C4 in the WTC plaza, that there were any cuts to any girders consistent with explosive demolition, that there was even one bomb in the WTC plaza, even an inch of blasting cord, or any apparatus of explosives.

Provide that documentation, and I'll be happy to show you the results of the microscopic analysis of WTC dust by Nicholas Petraco of the New York Microscopic Society presented in May 2003.

But demanding 'documentation' when you can provide none is you failing your own standards.

And of course, your rout from the conspiracy killing holes in your bomb theory was rather.....obvious. Keep running.

how about facts such as the impossibility of the airliners actually being real airliners....

Please provide documentation for that claim.

Oh, Spammy can never back up anything he says. Its everyone else that has to provide documentation.
And when you do, he summarily ignores it all for no particular reason.

FDNY fire fighter Fred Marsilla affirming that the debris pile was 15 stories tall? Ignored.

A gallery of pictures of debris from the planes, submitted in a criminal court as evidence? Ignored.

The ASCE report affirming the damage in the Pentagon was consistent with a passenger jet, even marking where in the Pentagon the bodies of Flight 77 passengers was located? Ignored.

Spam offers us a conspiracy based on absolutely nothing. All while ignoring overwhelming evidence.....for no reason.

You can't teach that.

Just for the benefit of anybody who is still curious, Please do check out any of the videos that show the south wall of the south tower being hit by what is alleged to be "FLT175" also observe the nature of the "collapse" events for WTC1,2 & 7 .... note the uniformity of the event as if it had been arranged that each and every connection within the building would fail exactly on time in sequence so as to produce the observed result.

Just for the benefit of anybody who is still curious, Please do check out any of the videos that show the south wall of the south tower being hit by what is alleged to be "FLT175"

You are referring to the following live video? You continue to demand others provide substantiation (which you blithely ignore) while making absurd claims and charges and providing absolutely nothing in support of them. Typically pathetic 9/11 CT loon.

2nd Plane Hitting WTC - LIVE News Coverage - 9 11 - YouTube

Last edited:
Just for the benefit of anybody who is still curious, Please do check out any of the videos that show the south wall of the south tower being hit by what is alleged to be "FLT175"

You are referring to the following live video? You continue to demand others provide substantiation (which you blithely ignore) while making absurd claims and charges and providing absolutely nothing in support of them. Typically pathetic 9/11 CT loon.

How about this one, NOW do you get it?

He just posted 8 and half minutes of impacts from more than a dozen angles. And all of which contradict your narrative. And here's the unedited, raw footage of the Herzakhani video.

And it matches all the other cameras and the eye witness testimony. Remember, there are literally thousands of eye witnesses. Who saw the plane impact, including everyone in that video who saw what you claim never happened. Here are 43 different views of the South Tower impact.

You're claiming that every single one is fake?
That every of the thousands of eye witnesses is fake? C'mon, this happened in the middle of New York, while virtually the whole world and the whole city was watching.

And you're still claiming it never happened? C'mon...really?

I get that you are a flaming loon, Princess. That bit of silliness is only the latest of what has become a litany of thoroughly debunked BS that you just can't get past:

Two cases of 8220 truther 8221 nonsense undone by photo video tech expertise Skeptical Software Tools

so you looked, but did not see, I'm sorry .... I tried to show you,
BTW: what compels you to post as you do, you could simply leave the conspiracy freaks alone and just go fishing or something.... what is your motivation?

BTW: what compels you to post as you do, you could simply leave the conspiracy freaks alone and just go fishing or something.... what is your motivation?

Says the person that just ignored 43 different recordings of the south tower being hit by flight 175, along with every of the thousands upon thousands of eye witnesses to the event, and every picture of the debris of the planes.

Again, Spammy.....just because you ignore overwhelming evidence that contradicts you doesn't mean that we can't see it.

Which is why you fail.

I think your trying to hard to convince yourself it wasn't and inside job, keep working at it.:rolleyes:
false !that would be you and all the other uneducated nut sacks .

Wrong I already know deep down it was, so I don't have to convince myself of anything. All you have some wacko 19 arab hijacker story and the NIST report, that is full of baloney.

So basically you are admitting that we have the results of professional investigators, eyewitnesses, and first responders, and you have nothing but your gut feeling. Good job wacko.

there it is .....the twoofer fallback position !
instead of admitting they're wrong they do the old nut two step!

It helps to prove you are right BEFORE claiming others are wrong. You fail consistently:
"No planes were hijacked on 9/11/2001." - NoSpAm

"Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it".

Conspiracy theorists have been polishing that turd since Lincoln's assassination.

"Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it".

Conspiracy theorists have been polishing that turd since Lincoln's assassination.
I'm fairly sure it's even older than that.

Forum List

Back