WT7: Silverstein vs the Official Gov't Report

Koo koo, you are truly coo coo....You have offered zero prof of anything, just make up wilder shit as you go along....

Entertaining though....Keep it up.....

even when you give some people a picture they are too fucking stupid to get it.

What cornered? I have facts you have opinion.........

I'm sorry you can't see that..........

But someday you might bang your head on something and be cured...You can always hope....

What cornered? I have facts you have opinion.........

I'm sorry you can't see that..........

But someday you might bang your head on something and be cured...You can always hope....

for starters thats a lie, you have nothing more than conjecture and opinions and arent smart enough to know it. name one fact you think you got lol

Fact: 4 aircraft were hijacked.
Fact: no trace of controlled demolition has been found.
Fact: DNA from most passengers were recovered
Fact: you have not one piece of physical evidence to say the official investigations are wrong.

And none of that is conjecture or opinion. Just simple facts.....

Fact: you have not one piece of physical evidence to say the official investigations are wrong.

I asked for facts not bullshit.

so you think not finding controlled demolition is a fact? where would you find controlled demolition? under your bed?

so what? Does not mean they were flown into buildings, another worthless claim.

No DNA was found for the hijackers, passengers could be anything.

official investigations accuracy are not a facts

its pretty clear you are dealing with 1/10th of deck, you dont even know what a m,aterial fact is.

nice try want another?

Koo koo, you are truly coo coo....You have offered zero prof of anything, just make up wilder shit as you go along....

Entertaining though....Keep it up.....

even when you give some people a picture they are too fucking stupid to get it.

Even when you have photographic evidence, DNA of the plane passengers, testimony of actual engineers (real experts, not assholes who think they are experts) you still pee on my leg and try to tell me that It's raining.

:cuckoo:

so you think not finding controlled demolition is a fact? where would you find controlled demolition? under your bed?

its pretty clear you are dealing with 1/10th of deck, you dont even know what a m,aterial fact is.

nice try want another?

Conspiracy nuts don't know dick and they are banking on the fact that no one else knows either.

You aren't an expert in anything except for closing your eyes and yapping non-stop about what you pretend to know.

nice try want another?

I gave you fact, and yes No evidence of controlled demolition is a fact. There is no physical evidence as there should be. There is no way to bring down buildings that size by any means of controlled Demolition and not leave physical evidence behind....

And yes they did find DNA evidence of the hijackers, it was turned over to the FBI, I believe I posted a link to that earlier.

Now if the only real investigation is not fact then tell me what is? What you want to be fact? I don't think so....

You have a bad mental problem, i suggest you get professional help.

nice try want another?

I gave you fact, and yes No evidence of controlled demolition is a fact. There is no physical evidence as there should be. There is no way to bring down buildings that size by any means of controlled Demolition and not leave physical evidence behind....

And yes they did find DNA evidence of the hijackers, it was turned over to the FBI, I believe I posted a link to that earlier.

Now if the only real investigation is not fact then tell me what is? What you want to be fact? I don't think so....

dood you got shit coming out of every orifice in your body.

fine you want to go down that ignorant assed dead end rabbit hole, ok.

then show me the full itemized assessment of all test results validating your claim of no cd.

they didnt have a baseline what are you talking about, thats not evidence.

yeh I am wasting my time to help tards get a clue

nice try want another?

Conspiracy nuts don't know dick and they are banking on the fact that no one else knows either.

You aren't an expert in anything except for closing your eyes and yapping non-stop about what you pretend to know.

psychologiststhink you are the raving lunar tick pal

Psychologists Say: ‘Conspiracy Theorists’ SANE, Government Dupes CRAZY and Hostile.
Laurie Manwell, Univ of Guelph; anti-conspiracy people are unable to think clearly due to their inability to process information that conflicts with pre-existing beliefs.
Univ of Buffalo Prof Steven Hoffman; anti-conspiracy people prone to using irrational mechanisms (such as the “CT” label) to avoid personal conflict.
Extreme irrationality of those who attack “CT's” exposed by Ginna Husting and Martin Orr of Boise State Univ. In a 2007 peer-reviewed article
Now pro-conspiracy voices are more numerous and rational than anti-conspiracy ones and anti-CT people are like hostile, paranoid cranks.

nice try want another?

then show me the full itemized assessment of all test results validating your claim of no cd.

Are you over 12 years old?
I'll give you one shot, Give me one concrete piece of physical evidence. Just one, and we can continue. Other than that STFU..........

I'll give you one shot, Give me one concrete piece of physical evidence. Just one, and we can continue. Other than that STFU..........

evidence was already posted and you FAILED to understand it. You have already proven you are a dumb ass. THere is no reason what so ever to believe you will understand any evidence that is ever posted.

BANG

evidence was already posted and you FAILED to understand it. You have already proven you are a dumb ass. THere is no reason what so ever to believe you will understand any evidence that is ever posted.

BANG

Bang? You get your cap gun out?

You have posted nothing but opinion of people looking to make a buck....
Have a nice life.......If that's even possible for one afraid of life.....

BANG

lie, even my fucking dog with an iq about 3 can count higher than zero, yes you have a marvelous day. if there is such a thing take up a subject you have a little clue about before you argue with the big boys.

Tard.

Last edited:

BANG

lie, even my fucking dog with an iq about 3 can count higher than zero, yes you have a marvelous day. if there is such a thing take up a subject you have a little clue about before you argue with the big boys.

Tard.

Big boys? You? :rofl:

ok another brain dead debunker down! LOL

Got any engineering types in here that want to support the official story, bring it on. LMAO

Meantime here is a pretty picture for ya all to see if youins can figure out what could possibly be happening here.

Forum List

Back