WT7: Silverstein vs the Official Gov't Report

... A truther gave up?

Only on you, Ollie. Only on you.

"Truther"? -- Not if that involves any theorizing on my part.

I'm all about objectively verifiable facts, which probably explains why I haven't been able to reconcile the officially-authorized conspiracy theory with my conscience.

It's not like I haven't tried...

Of course, in the process of vetting and weighing the soundness of various theoretical models, when it comes to light that one of them unequivocally contradicts natural law, I do feel justified in rejecting it. That doesn't involve any theorizing on my part, though.

That's the beauty of being the sort of "truther" I am; it doesn't entail becoming a 'conspiracy theorist'.
icon7.gif

As I have tried to make you understand we are talking about a single point, actually a single pixel on the roof line....

To further clarify the descent of the north face, NIST recorded the downward displacement of a point near the center of the roofline from first movement until the north face was no longer visible in the video. Numerical analyses were conducted to calculate the velocity and acceleration of the roofline point from the time-dependent displacement data. The instant at which vertical motion of the roofline first occurred was determined by tracking the numerical value of the brightness of a pixel (a single element in the video image) at the roofline. This pixel became brighter as the roofline began to descend because the color of the pixel started to change from that of the building façade to the lighter color of the sky.

The approach taken by NIST is summarized in NIST NCSTAR Report 1A, Section 3.6, and detailed in NIST NCSTAR Report 1-9, Section 12.5.3.

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:

Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity
FAQs - NIST WTC 7 Investigation

not so ollie

nist said it freefell and corrected their official report to reflect it as well.

As I have tried to make you understand we are talking about a single point, actually a single pixel on the roof line....

To further clarify the descent of the north face, NIST recorded the downward displacement of a point near the center of the roofline from first movement until the north face was no longer visible in the video. Numerical analyses were conducted to calculate the velocity and acceleration of the roofline point from the time-dependent displacement data. The instant at which vertical motion of the roofline first occurred was determined by tracking the numerical value of the brightness of a pixel (a single element in the video image) at the roofline. This pixel became brighter as the roofline began to descend because the color of the pixel started to change from that of the building façade to the lighter color of the sky.

The approach taken by NIST is summarized in NIST NCSTAR Report 1A, Section 3.6, and detailed in NIST NCSTAR Report 1-9, Section 12.5.3.

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:

Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

not so ollie

nist said it freefell and corrected their official report to reflect it as well.

Ah Kookoo, please read the official report i posted again. Yes They said that a single pixel fell at freefall for 2.25 seconds.

And capy says that is an impossibility.

So you guys get your stories straight.....

Now what is it in the NIST report you want to correct again?

not so ollie

Ah Kookoo, please read the official report i posted again. Yes They said that a single pixel fell at freefall for 2.25 seconds.

And capy says that is an impossibility.

So you guys get your stories straight.....

Now what is it in the NIST report you want to correct again?

nope ollie, the problem is that you are too fucking dense to understand what cappy said.

do you even know how to properly measure how a building falls? LOL

Do tell us.

I don't have to know. They have experts for that. They explained quite well how they measured a single pixel of the roofline in the videos as it moved.....

Would you like to talk about installing a tactical communication system that would cover the state of New york in less than 4 hours? That I could be called an expert at....

It's not that we don't have facts, it's just that you don't want them to be true.

I don't have to know. They have experts for that. They explained quite well how they measured a single pixel of the roofline in the videos as it moved.....

Would you like to talk about installing a tactical communication system that would cover the state of New york in less than 4 hours? That I could be called an expert at....

It's not that we don't have facts, it's just that you don't want them to be true.

oh?

Ok so you admit you are incapable of debating with experts, therefore you are incapable of debating the matter at all since it requires expertise.

What kind iris? Good luck with that.

WOW you can see the floors crashing behind the facade exactly as i said they did....Thank you...

By the way I haven't seen any experts on here to debate with....

Wait, I have KaKa on ignore. Is he calling himself an expert now? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

He thinks i can't debate with experts.....I don't know who he thinks the experts are i should debate with, none of them are on this board......What he fails to realize is they can't show me anything that I haven't already seen and have seen debunked. I've probably seen more truther videos than he has.......

WOW you can see the floors crashing behind the facade exactly as i said they did....Thank you...

and you can see all those explosions making them crash down behind the faced just like you said, a real pro demolition!

what were those naughty kids up to when the lights went out?

big bodda boom!

was there ever any doubt? LOL

Last edited:
Um koo koo....There is no recording or seismograph of any explosions at the time of collapse...

How did they make them silent?

Don't need an expert to ask that question.....Just have to check the facts....

Um koo koo....There is no recording or seismograph of any explosions at the time of collapse...

actualy there are several recordings of initial explosions, you are a victim of debunker propaganda.

thermite cutters have very little noise since they operate like a cutting torch od'd on steroids.

They are nothing new NIST knew about them, no secret.

actualy there are several recordings of initial explosions, you are a victim of debunker propaganda.

thermite cutters have very little noise since they operate like a cutting torch od'd on steroids.

Thermite cutters also leave behind evidence.
Show it to me...
Though you did first claim explosives...
Can you go to one story and stick with it?

Thermite cutters also leave behind evidence.
Show it to me...
Though you did first claim explosives...
Can you go to one story and stick with it?

yeh molten stuff, otherwise they are completely self consuming.

yes there are huge craters under the buildings.

There is not a "single" story, they arent simpletons.

cutting time is low milliseconds to several seconds adjustable.

Last edited:
Milliseconds to cut through steel beams? Really? You must really know more than most experts do...

Tell me, how did they prevent any of these from going off early with all those uncontrolled fires going for over 7 hours?

Milliseconds to cut through steel beams? Really? You must really know more than most experts do...

Tell me, how did they prevent any of these from going off early with all those uncontrolled fires going for over 7 hours?

Thats why you cant debate with experts.

They have a housing built around em that protects em LMAO

That means its like in a tin can.

Koo koo, you are truly coo coo....You have offered zero prof of anything, just make up wilder shit as you go along....

Entertaining though....Keep it up.....

Forum List

Back