WSJ: diversify or die

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The National Hockey League is too white and must “diversify or die,” so says the Wall Street Journal.
WSJ: “Diversify or Die”

Ok so now the pathetic skank pigs have to step in on hockey and destroy that too. OMFG YOU ARE SO FAR BEYOND ASSHOLES............ who walk this nation and this board please please you degenerate maggots are so useless nobody likes you and in the end, you will find forcing others to do what you want bitch makes them hate you 1000 times more useless pile of shit!!

BLACKS GENERALLY DO NOT LIKE HOCKEY YOU RACE BAITING POS CU....TS

ORIENTALS GENERALLY DON'T LIKE HOCKEY RACE BEATING PIGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAWD YOU DEMOCRATS ARE CANCER TO THE EARTH AND HUMANITY GAWD DAM PIGS SHIT FKRS!!

67739942_873759219655922_1007834545820532736_n.jpg

The National Hockey League is too white and must “diversify or die,” so says the Wall Street Journal.

Ok so now the pathetic skank pigs have to step in on hockey and destroy that too. OMFG YOU ARE SO FAR BEYOND ASSHOLES............ who walk this nation and this board please please you degenerate maggots are so useless nobody likes you and in the end, you will find forcing others to do what you want bitch makes them hate you 1000 times more useless pile of shit!!

GAWD YOU DEMOCRATS ARE CANCER TO THE EARTH AND HUMANITY GAWD DAM PIGS SHIT FKRS!!

See:

Baseball
Football
Basketball
Golf
Tennis
Soccer

T

So when you morons on here use your " I missed my meds" mo fkr i'm not dumb enough to TAKE A PILL to fix it all....... " news flash" all those pills you dumb asses take are wiping out something else in your body moron weakening now another part of the body now you need a pill for that. WAKE UP YOU MAKE BIG PHARMA MONEY DUMB ASS!!!

• Banned
T

So when you morons on here use your " I missed my meds" mo fkr i'm not dumb enough to TAKE A PILL to fix it all....... " news flash" all those pills you dumb asses take are wiping out something else in your body moron weakening now another part of the body now you need a pill for that. WAKE UP YOU MAKE BIG PHARMA MONEY DUMB ASS!!!

you did miss your mids mo fo look at your spazzing out........

now tell my hubby those same words when he's near me lmfao .

But I say to you :

WE DON'T NEED MEDS BITCHES WE DON'T NEED CANES BREATHING MACHINES GAWD DAM KNEES, ELBOWS etc..

WE DON'T NEED ANY OF THE CHIT YOU GOV. SHIT LICKERS drown yourselves in... now go get your flu vaccines take that Tylenol eat that toothpaste it's all been approved for your safety............... LMFAO!!
You stupid asses have no clue that subway was caught putting plastic in the bread YOU IDIOTS yelled " Conspiracy" and again it was TRUE you stupid fkrs KEPT RIGHT On eating it.......... now you see where most of you RETARDATION COMES FROM A.HOLE!!

upload_2019-12-17_10-46-17.png

T

But I say to you :

WE DON'T NEED MEDS BITCHES WE DON'T NEED CANES BREATHING MACHINES GAWD DAM KNEES, ELBOWS etc..

WE DON'T NEED ANY OF THE CHIT YOU GOV. SHIT LICKERS drown yourselves in... now go get your flu vaccines take that Tylenol eat that toothpaste it's all been approved for your safety............... LMFAO!!
You stupid asses have no clue that subway was caught putting plastic in the bread YOU IDIOTS yelled " Conspiracy" and again it was TRUE you stupid fkrs KEPT RIGHT On eating it.......... now you see where most of you RETARDATION COMES FROM A.HOLE!!

The demonic whores ARE CHANGING the foundation of our rights and constitution you LEFTIST PIGS BETTER WAKE UP YOU ARE TAKING DOWN THE AMERICA WE KNOW.....AND U GREW UP IN ASSHOLES!!
lmfao MOLON LABE comes and take them bitch and you leftist pigs thnk you're taking the American guns the UN better wake the fk up you ain't' taking the guns btiches!!

• Banned
T

But I say to you :

The demonic whores ARE CHANGING the foundation of our rights and constitution you LEFTIST PIGS BETTER WAKE UP YOU ARE TAKING DOWN THE AMERICA WE KNOW.....AND U GREW UP IN ASSHOLES!!
lmfao MOLON LABE comes and take them bitch and you leftist pigs thnk you're taking the American guns the UN better wake the fk up you ain't' taking the guns btiches!!

oh isn't your data collection special don't worry I got yours too.
nicely saved.

That's a fake Cobain quote.

did Huff's tell you that or cnn?

There isn't a single bit of evidence that this is a quote from Kurt Cobain. Not one. I can't even find a source.

Even if it wasn't fake.... the dude killed himself when he was rolling in the money from his successful band.

Not exactly someone I would be listening to for advice on anything, especially society.

oh isn't your data collection special don't worry I got yours too.
nicely saved.

Except, those are YOUR words, tard, not mine. That's how whacked out you are in the head. You don't even realize these rants I've been leaving in your threads are YOUR words you've left in other threads you created, yet, you just acknowledged how crazy it sounds when you thought they came from someone other than you.

Forum List

Back