Wrong turn

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
Starring 2 VERY HOT young ladies...Eliza Duschku (sp) and not sure of her name..but she was in Snow Day. (I thought she was hot back then) This is your typical scare movie, except for there was no boobies in it!! I was rather dissapointed to say the least. It takes place in every mans favorite state..West Virginia. I dont want to spoil too much so I wont tell you who or what is doing the killing but that is what gave the movie the creepies for me!! Very entertaining movie..and it even gave me a little spook! 3.5 stars. A must see for horror fans!

Rent Soul Survivor if you wanna see Dushku's boobies.

I saw this one in the theaters, probably the best movie experience of my life, there were only about ten of us in there, and we were all smartasses, so once we realized this one was gonna be corny, we just started making fun of it. Lots of fun, actually.

I did see Soul Survivors, pretty good flick! (although a little confusing)

I don't recall seeing the boobies, what scene was it in? I'll have to rent it again!

Yummy:

I don't recall seeing the boobies, what scene was it in? I'll have to rent it again!

Honestly, I didn't see it, I saw that they came out with an extended unrated cut DVD, then on the commentary for Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Kevin Smith mentions how Dushku didn't want to do any of the lesbian stuff that he had written for her because she'd just done Soul Survivors and doing two movies like that in a row might label her as a slut. I just assumed she was doing something naughty.

Forum List

Back