Dawn of the Dead

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Janeen and Arnold, I saw a preview for this before Texas Chainsaw Massacre, apparently they did a big-budget remake of it. I know you guys were fans of this one,thought I'd let you know. The trailer was really creepy (it's on the net somewhere if you really wanna see it), it looks pretty good. The biggest difference I can tell in this and the original (other than the budget) is that in the new one, the zombies actually run and attack aggressively, they don't just lumber around and walk into walls and stuff.

Cool, no more draggin along ha? I think I will have to see this one! :)

All of the zombi movies were good, but my favorite, night of the living dead! that was good, especially sitting home by myself watching it, that made it even better.

If you guys like zombie movies, you should check out "Dead Alive". It's more of a comedy than horror, but it's a lot of fun, it's actually by the same guy that did Lord of the Rings. And most people agree it's the goriest movie of all time (at one point, they used 400 gallons of fake blood for one 30 second shot). It's great, try and find it, but make sure you get the unrated version, the R-rated version is horrible and cuts out the majority of the gore.

Forum List

Back