Matrix:Reloaded

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
You all know the stars.
I liked this movie alot! The first part of the movie I thought was kinda slow, but it picked up after that. The only thing I disnt like about it was that it ends very abruptly!! Your really into the movie..then all of the sudden..the screen goes black and it says to be continued!! I was rather dissapointed!! I would give it a 3 - 3.5

I bought the DVD the day it came out. When The Matrix Revolutions comes out on DVD next year, I may try to find a multi-disc changer so I can watch all three in a single sitting. Might make for an interesting experience to see all three parts in succession.

Likewise with Kill Bill . Hopefully, they put it out as one set instead of separate cases so folks can watch the whole thing at once.

Likewise with Kill Bill . Hopefully, they put it out as one set instead of separate cases so folks can watch the whole thing at once.

I read an interview with Tarantino where he said he's going to put both volumes out individually with their own special features, then he's going to put out the whole thing with different features from the individuals (presumably to force us into buying 3 different DVD's), and he also said he'd love to put out a box-set with Kill Bill and three or four of the old kung-fu movies that inspired it. In the interview, it wasn't really clear whether he's doing this just so that he can make a boatload of money, or if he actually just wants to give his fans a bunch of stuff. I'll probably buy every version he puts out, and put it right next to my two versions of Almost Famous, CLerks, and Evil Dead 2.

Your really into the movie..then all of the sudden..the screen goes black and it says to be continued!!

I hated this, too, but I was happy to see that Kill Bill did not end in this manner. It ended in a huge half-hour long battle, then a little PS to entice you for the next. Of course, about twenty minutes in to the movie, I was already wishing I could see part 2 right away, that movie was simply awesome.

Yeah, great effects, just too much talking. I feel like I need to rewatch it before I see the third one just cause so much info is given in it, and I probably missed half of it.

Anyway, I think Neo's going to die to save the human race in Revolutions. There's been a lot of allusions to him being Christ-like, so that would be the logical ending, in my opinion.

One thing most people never comment on in the Matrix series is the fact that, in my opinion, the majority of the acting and dialogue is just plain horrible. You'd expect as much coming from Keanu, but the guy that plays Agent Smith and Carrie-Anne Moss can act really well, it's weird. I guess the directors spent most of their time with the FX crew instead of the actors. Laurence Fishbourne does a good job with some pretty corny dialogue, though.

Forum List

Back