Wrong Again: 2020’s Failed Climate Doomsaying

Can any of the Warmers explain how atmospheric CO2 heats the deep oceans?

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...
and since when you realized this law i wonder... :)

first there was no climate change,
then updated to no man made climate change...

wonder when the next update will download for you folks... :D

When did I say there is no climate change? As usual the weak minded twerp, you, resort to non sequitur attacks and lies.

The climate is ALWAYS changing. That is a simple fact. The argument is whether mankind has an impact. And, to date, no empirical data has ever been presented that shows man having an impact.

That is a fact.

But we all know you don't do facts.

you never said anything...
you have no mind...
you are merely parroting what your uncle jimmy shared in his facebook timeline from a moron who is babbling some conspiracy theories from his basement..
but your uncle jimmy is not a climate scientist...
he is a used car salesman...

So what. If his information is accurate, and it is, that's all that matters. You are a parrot, spewing propaganda. You haven't stated a single fact in all the time you've been here.

You are also a sock of some loser that got banned from here for being a useless troll.

I would invite you to learn something, but you're not capable.

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

When did I say there is no climate change? As usual the weak minded twerp, you, resort to non sequitur attacks and lies.

The climate is ALWAYS changing. That is a simple fact. The argument is whether mankind has an impact. And, to date, no empirical data has ever been presented that shows man having an impact.

That is a fact.

you have no mind...
you are merely parroting what your uncle jimmy shared in his facebook timeline from a moron who is babbling some conspiracy theories from his basement..

So what. If his information is accurate, and it is, that's all that matters. You are a parrot, spewing propaganda. You haven't stated a single fact in all the time you've been here.

You are also a sock of some loser that got banned from here for being a useless troll.

no, i got banned here because some sore loser mod got offended... thats all...

no credible scientist predicts a single number for a 2 decade span, neither did hansen...
he had 3 models low/mid/high and they were beyond accurate, predicted everything as they happened...

clueless climate retards however take one number out of its context and try to hide their stupidity behind it...

you can lie as much as you like, but the fact is that you cant lie against a warming globe anymore and thats a tell for anyone interested in the subject beyond politics and ignorance surrounding it...

Ignorance being, you personally use every manmade gadget that contributed to climate change and have the stupidity to shout at others it's their fault and stop denying manmade climate change. That's how stupid you clowns are.

none of them happened because smart logical people did something other than bitching to stop them from happening... :)
i know its hard for simpletons like you to comprehend but thats the whole reason we study these subjects to begin with; to do something about them...
if it was up to people like you, most of them would happen with probably much worse consequences...
It appears I've triggered a moron with facts once again. Lulz.
Learn some grammar before calling other people simpletons, fool.

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

You must be determined to the dumbest, most ignorant warmist/alarmist in the forum membership list, You need to try harder to stand out more to make it easier to get into first place on the list. It is revealing that many warmist/alarmists have avoided this thread, Mamooth, edyethnic, oldrocks, abu afak, cnm, crepitus and many more have stayed away, maybe they are a little smarter than you, to be fighting against a well supported article exposing a lot of prediction failures.

Westfall has a science background, YOU have a background in bullshit, the difference is clear!

You have yet to challenge post one article, it remains unchallenged.

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

No, you got banned because you are a troll. You add nothing to any discussion you enter because you're too stupid to.

no credible scientist predicts a single number for a 2 decade span, neither did hansen...
he had 3 models low/mid/high and they were beyond accurate, predicted everything as they happened...

clueless climate retards however take one number out of its context and try to hide their stupidity behind it...

you can lie as much as you like, but the fact is that you cant lie against a warming globe anymore and thats a tell for anyone interested in the subject beyond politics and ignorance surrounding it...

Ignorance being, you personally use every manmade gadget that contributed to climate change and have the stupidity to shout at others it's their fault and stop denying manmade climate change. That's how stupid you clowns are.
none of them happened because smart logical people did something other than bitching to stop them from happening... :)
i know its hard for simpletons like you to comprehend but thats the whole reason we study these subjects to begin with; to do something about them...
if it was up to people like you, most of them would happen with probably much worse consequences...
Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Certainly long before you ... you offer nothing ... climate's not changing ... look out your window and see ...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

You must be determined to the dumbest, most ignorant warmist/alarmist in the forum membership list, You need to try harder to stand out more to make it easier to get into first place on the list. It is revealing that many warmist/alarmists have avoided this thread, Mamooth, edyethnic, oldrocks, abu afak, cnm, crepitus and many more have stayed away, maybe they are a little smarter than you, to be fighting against a well supported article exposing a lot of prediction failures.

Westfall has a science background, YOU have a background in bullshit, the difference is clear!

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

No, you got banned because you are a troll. You add nothing to any discussion you enter because you're too stupid to.

so we have one dumb fuck who is unaware of climate change...
we have another who is unaware whats causing it...
and we have one another who is unaware humans phased out cfcs to save the ozone...
and another who claims a research which predicted a warming planet is inaccurate...
and last dumb fuck who thinks he is a scientist and thinks his brain farts are adding something to anything...

i could agree the last guy tho, he sure adds something...
a stinky smell that is...
especially about his bs science background...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Certainly long before you ... you offer nothing ... climate's not changing ... look out your window and see ...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

and we have one another who is unaware humans phased out cfcs to save the ozone...
and another who claims a research which predicted a warming planet is inaccurate...
and last dumb fuck who thinks he is a scientist and thinks his brain farts are adding something to anything...

And then there is dumb old you. Ignorant, blind, and stupid. Unable to address a single point made in the op other than an infantile whining "because I said so!"

Good bye child.

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Meanwhile post one Article remains unchallenged.

You are a troll who keeps repeating lies over and over, no one here denies climate change exist, but it can take a long time to see the change......

The Ozone hole is still there ignorant one.....

The planet is warming, nobody disputes it, what is disputed are the causes, CO2 is a minor player at best......

There are many factors involved in making it warm up....

You have no debating skills at all.......

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Meanwhile post one Article remains unchallenged.

You are a troll who keeps repeating lies over and over, no one here denies climate change exist, but it can take a long time to see the change......

The Ozone hole is still there ignorant one.....

The planet is warming, nobody disputes it, what is disputed are the causes, CO2 is a minor player at best......

There are many factors involved in making it warm up....

You have no debating skills at all.......

what article...

you just did copy paste some bs from a bs website some moron typing from his basement...

arguing against climate science in 2020 by reference to hansens models in 1988 proves nothing regarding the climate change but a lot about the person who resorts to it...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

You're the brain dead gullible umbilical with it all. Your sherp rhetoric started with global warming, then when it was pointed out there's been greater warm and cold periods in the past, it morphed into climate change. When it was pointed out that the climate gas continually changed in the earth's umpteen billion year history, the doomsters are now bleating on speed of climate change. Make your fucking minds up where you want to be.

When arguing co2, the doomsters only refer to hundreds of thousands of years ago. Go further back you bakes, co2 got up to 8,000ppm, it's a little over 400ppm now. And for sea level, it's umpteen metres lower than what's it been. As for ice, the earth has had 5+ ice ages, we've not melted fucking one of them.

Clueless, fucking clueless these doomster fucking inbred retards.

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

You're the brain dead gullible umbilical with it all. Your sherp rhetoric started with global warming, then when it was pointed out there's been greater warm and cold periods in the past, it morphed into climate change. When it was pointed out that the climate gas continually changed in the earth's umpteen billion year history, the doomsters are now bleating on speed of climate change. Make your fucking minds up where you want to be.

When arguing co2, the doomsters only refer to hundreds of thousands of years ago. Go further back you bakes, co2 got up to 8,000ppm, it's a little over 400ppm now. And for sea level, it's umpteen metres lower than what's it been. As for ice, the earth has had 5+ ice ages, we've not melted fucking one of them.

"...when it was pointed out there's been greater warm and cold periods in the past..."

this explains the logic in debate here...
it is the warming trend that is being studied in climate science...
not the lows nor highs...
thats why it is a waste of time to discuss anything with you dumb fuck people...
you are not even aware of the basics and yet you think you are scientists... :)

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

"...when it was pointed out there's been greater warm and cold periods in the past..."

thats why it is a waste of time to discuss anything with you dumb fuck people...

Do you even know what the replication crisis is? No you don't. You doomsters just copy and paste the scientific shit, the experiments are never repeated.

Wasting my time with you ignorant lot.

Do you even know what peer review is? Many scientists can't even repeat other scientist findings. Before you take anything scientific hook, line, sinker, do some fucking research.

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Do you even know what the replication crisis is? No you don't. You doomsters just copy and paste the scientific shit, the experiments are never repeated.

"You doomsters just copy and paste the scientific shit"

yes, we will keep copy and pasting scientific shit...
and you can keep copy pasting your bull shit...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

You come up with a scientific paper of a climate experiment that has gone through peer review where that experiment has been replicated and confirmed by other scientists.

Come on Einstein, show everyone your robust information.

The reason why the doomster's guesses never materialised is because science is in a mess, motivated by getting paid for saying the right things. And when you get credulous bakes copy and pasting that crap, it makes matters worse.

The reason why the doomster's guesses never materialised is because science is in a mess, motivated by getting paid for saying the right things. And when you get credulous bakes copy and pasting that crap, it makes matters worse.

Only a small number of scientists capitalize on fear-mongering ... those both photogenic and able to read script ... I've found many scientific papers are about how to measure these values, things no one has tried to measure before ... recent studies from the Arctic regions are the first to ever be reported in the scientific literature ... these new discoveries are great for the science but we have nothing to compare the data to ... we'll have to go into the Arctic again in 50 or 100 years to see if anything is changing ...

Being paid $20,000 to read script into the TV camera isn't science ... it's entertainment ... simply a venue to sell solar panels and land on high ground ... of course the Kentucky Economic Development Commission is going to claim Silicon Valley will be underwater in 20 years ... move your tech start-up to Frankfort or Lexington ... here's the slender pretty young woman with a degree in biology who says this is true ... only an anti-science hill-billy wouldn't agree ...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

You come up with a scientific paper of a climate experiment that has gone through peer review where that experiment has been replicated and confirmed by other scientists.

Come on Einstein, show everyone your robust information.

He doesn't even try to defend Dr. Hansen's 1988 paper here in the thread....., warmist/alarmists stupidly think Scenario B is correct.... :auiqs.jpg:

He doesn't even try to defend Dr. Hansen's 1988 paper here in the thread....., warmist/alarmists stupidly think Scenario B is correct.... :auiqs.jpg:

I started reading Dr. Hansen's textbook on climatology published about 15 years ago ... in which he stated there are 20 or more factors that effect global temperatures, carbon dioxide concentration was just one of these factors ... put the man's scientific reputation on the line, he gets real conservative real quick ... the math was thick so I didn't get very far ...

Forum List

Back